Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:47 pm
Welcome to the Guild!

For all our new members, please tell us about yourself.
I'll go first!

My name is Sam, Sailor Chiron is one of my original characters.
Her alias is Hisoka.
My favourite senshi is Sailor Neptune.
Chiron's favourite is her princess Sailor Chariklo ;3

I'm currntly 20 and in college, studying art. I'm Canadian.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:17 am
Hello, i'm kawaiibunny3 (KB3 for short) and I've been a sailor moon fan for about......14 years now
I'm 19 (20 in May XD) and a college art major-hoping to become a teacher in Texas

my favorite senshi is Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Moon
and my favorite villain is Sailor Galaxia

hope to be friends with you soon! heart  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:25 am
kawaiibunny3
Hello, i'm kawaiibunny3 (KB3 for short) and I've been a sailor moon fan for about......14 years now
I'm 19 (20 in May XD) and a college art major-hoping to become a teacher in Texas

my favorite senshi is Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Moon
and my favorite villain is Sailor Galaxia

hope to be friends with you soon! heart

*gasp* You joined! I'm so pleased.
Welcome! The first in the thread ;3

Ouuu birthday soon, nice. I suppose that means you'll be able to drink soon? American age limit is 21, I believe?
19 here XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:41 am
User Image

Hi, I'm Leenah.

I'm 21 and I've from the USA, near Philadelphia.

My favourite senshi is Sailor Uranus, Sailor Ceres, and Sailor Galaxia.

I'm most like Sailor Jupiter though.

We are the chick; the world is our shell.

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:57 am
C e r e s
User Image

Hi, I'm Leenah.

I'm 21 and I've from the USA, near Philadelphia.

My favourite senshi is Sailor Uranus, Sailor Ceres, and Sailor Galaxia.

I'm most like Sailor Jupiter though.

We are the chick; the world is our shell.

Hello Leenah ^^ Welcome to the guild.
Your avi looks a bit like jupiter, I always liked brown and green together. So earthy and natural, they just fit.
You're picture is adorable too

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:02 am
User Image
Hello peoples. C:
My name is Jade, but you may also call me "Ame" if you wish.
I've been a SM fan since 97-98. But recently, my love for it rekindled and now I'm on my way to becoming an all-out Moonie. XD
Birthday is November 9th. I am 15 years-old and of hispanic heritage.
My favorite senshi is Sailor Chibi Moon. Jupiter and Mercury are a close second.

Favorite villians are Black Lady and Mistress 9, and my favorite season is a tie between S and SuperS. (For now, anyway.) Oh. And I'm head-over-heels in love with the Chibiusa/Helios pairing.

My dream is to one day be able to work at Walt Disney World(preferebly the Magic Kingdom), have a beautiful family, and to be able to inspire others. I'm hoping to be able to become a graphic desginer.

Hobbies include video games (Mario series, especially), drawing, writing, chilling with family and friend, watching movies, and collecting.

And that's about it. Didn't mean to give you a whole biography or anything. Sorry for that. (Lawl.) XD

Anywho, looking forward to being able to talk and meet with everyone! heart
User Image  

Amechaninwonderland

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:11 am

I love you're name XD
My girlfriend has the same name.
My birthday is Novemeber 6th! Scorpios unite.

I really love Chibiusa and Helios together too, my fanfiction with Chiron in it has them as well. It's rare that I lke writing about straight couples...
>>
<<

but they are so amazing together.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:38 am
User Image
H-Hello everyone! I'm Sailor Peridot, one of the otaku G-gemstone senshi. I d-don't have much of a profile worked up yet, though. It's coming along s-slowly.

In real life I'm 23 (too old xd ) I don't have a stutter, and my favorite color is Purple! I'm a Senior year English major in my University, looking forward to graduation this May and finally being free!

Sofiel Seraphim

Dedicated Seraph

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:42 am
Awwwwww, adorable. Welcome to the guild ^^ I love your chibi there.
Grats on graduation! I (hopefully) have 4 years to go.

“Guardian of the Gate of Death, I’m searching for the New World”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 am
Thank you for the invite! ^_^ I am honored to be here. I am Setsuna. That is all that people call me, besides my husband who calls me Setsuna-ko. It is wonderful to meet all of you, and to see some familiar faces around. ^_^  

Crystal Sailor Pluto

Eternal Gatekeeper

Lestelle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:08 pm
Hey howdy ho!
I'm Lestelle, but feel free to call me Lesty, Stelly, Lest, Estelley, WHATEVER. I'm 18 and in my senior year of high school (hallelujah!). To tell you the truth, I've never actually seen every Sailor Moon episode...
> o>;;
But I still love it. I was banned from watching it when I was but 9 years old or so, 'cause my mom hated the show. But I'd say I still know quite a bit. It's the whole concept that keeps me attached.
n_n
My favorite senshi? Hm, I dunno. I like Jupiter, but Mars and Pluto are pretty cool too. My least favorite, however, would have to be Sailor Moon herself...
-shot-
I just always thought she was annoying and undeserving of her ultimate power.
xD;
But I guess it's that pure heart that counts. But I tend to like her a lot better when I look at manga pictures of her.
-nodnod-
Anywho, glad to be here!
Wheee~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:24 pm
Welcome to the Guild, Setsuna-san and Lestelle.

Hope you don't mind I just stay with Lestelle, that name just looks so cool written out. Rolls of the tongue too, so worth typing out XD
It's alright, I haven't seen every episode myself, though I'm working on it. Haven't read any of the manga either, I just do a ton of a research.
>>
I'm thorough like that.
To be honest the only times I liked sailor moon was when she went into hero mode, which was usually only with the last boss. I like her then XD Her whole "It's ok to kill me, I still love you! Let me be your friend" attitude is so like me. Lmao
Maybe that's a bad thing Lmao. I always preferred Chibiusa though, she was just so much more cooool. Despite her pink sugary appearance.

“Guardian of the Gate of Death, I’m searching for the New World”

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kutter-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:12 pm
Eyes betray the soul...

۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩•:*´¨`*:•.>>--»[[ Ғørεvéѓ. Prøʈecʈє∂. ]]«--<<•:*´¨`*:•.۩۞۩๑๑۩۞۩

Hello everyone :3
My name is Jade, yes another Jade (although I like the spelling Jei'd), you may call me by whatever you wish though I don't mind.
I'm 17 (so young u.u ) and a wannabe Canadian. Just ask Sam (Chiron).
I have been a Sailor Moon fan since it came out in the States and Sailor Uranus will always be my favourite with Sailor Neptune as my second favourite. The others are just...there xD Maybe I'm a bad fan?
My favourite paring is the classic Sailor Uranus x Sailor Neptune and this will possibly cause a riot but I hate Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask as a couple, they're just too annoying.
Favourite villain? >> I like them all xD

I actually haven't seen all the episodes, due to after Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune's first death I went into a slight depression and forbid myself from watching anymore. Which I hear that they came back >> So I'm trying to find episodes xD. I've never read any of the manga but I'm looking for that as well.

I'm sorta just rambling because I'm bad at introduction posts like these.
However for a random fact I am food deprived! >>...yay? Its scary the limited amount of food that I know of and have tried, it makes grown men cry. xD To shed some light on this since a lot are shocked when they fully understand the depth of my deprivation. I've never tasted a milk-shake but I hear they're good, nor have I tasted yogurt, and I just recently learned what hash browns are and that the red berries are actually called rasberries. It doesn't give a good grasp into the depth >> but you understand no? xD

I am also sorry for annoying anyone with the rambling.

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

...and bare its thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:54 pm
My name is Houou, aka Sailor Phoenix. This otaku Senshi is from a crossover with Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Tenchi Muyo, and Pokemon. Her mother is Sailor Jupiter and her father is Sapphire. Yes, Sapphire. Yes, I do have an explanation for everything that I put into my fanfic world, which began when I was just 10 years old and in the 5th grade. The YYH stuff is a recent addition, joining the world when I was in high school.

My favourite senshi is Sailor Jupiter. I look the most like her, and am a Sagittarius, but I am short for my age. My birthday is December 14th. I actually am interesting in learning to cook, as my father used to be a full-time, and is now a part-time, chef. He went to cooking school.

I'm a 21-year-old college student with a major in Creative Writing and minor in Japanese.

I hate my Crohn's Disease, which I struggle with daily. If I were my character IRL, I would not have this disease. I would in fact have strong healing powers, strong enough to revive the dead in some cases.

I am obsessed with Yuu Yuu Hakusho's Kurama. Don't know who he is? Look him up, or you'll be lost in a conversation with me!

HououMinamino

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Amechaninwonderland

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:10 pm
Welcome everyone! heart -proceeds with glomping-

The Galaxy Cauldron

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items