Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:27 pm
Like me.

What are some of your favorites?
Do you ever feel weird about buying them because your a girl? Or do you feel awesome?
And something I wonder a lot . . .

Do you think guys like it when girls like the violent games they like, or are they turned off by it?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 pm
I'm lovin' my Devil May Cry 4. 3nodding They guy behind the counter didn't seem to think much when I bought it, though. Either he's one of the guys who thinks it's just as normal for a girl to like slicin' up some demons as a guy, or he thought I bought it for a boyfriend or male relative.

I made a different guy laugh when I bought Overlord. Though, I think that was mainly because I was also buying Harvest Moon DS Cute, and told him they were both for me. xd lmao  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:49 pm
"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Haha, like, all my games involve killing things ^^ Except some DS ones, but whatev. I play a lot of DMC3 and 4(DANTEEE heart ). And Dead Space... other than that I like RPGs like Kingdom hearts and FFXII, they're not really violent but at least you get to kill things. I'm aiming for Brawl and Metal gear next (metal gear is so expensive!)
Oh, and I love fighter games like DoA for example. Me and this other girl, who is like 11 but totally awesome spent an entire week just playing DoA 2 8D

I don't really know what guys think... I mean, I guess it depends on his personality or something. Most guys give me weird looks, though, since most girls who buy games go for crap like "imagine babies" or SingStar (I HATE SINGSTAR) >_>;;

I do know that my brothers think girls can't do things that men can (which is why I hit them and pull pranks) but I sure as hell can kick their asses in any game. One of them only plays GH and Assassins Creed, while the other only plays LEGO games and Zoo Tycoon. 's like, dude, I'm manlier than you fags (f** is a term of endearment, btw, so don't be upset) put together xD
- Oscar Wilde.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:46 pm
I've been kinda desensitized to violence. I mean DMC is kinda violent but I really don't consider it violent. I mean I was watching my brother this super violent game, I think it was Soliders of Fortune, where guys were getting blown apart, and just shrugged. I'm excited for Dissida, but I don't think thats very violent either, at least blood and gore wise...  

mysticneko

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:35 pm
I'm a Nintendo fangirl.
Sure, it's bright, colorful.
I love to waste myriads of time fishing on My Sims, and Animal Crossing.
But I also love handing someone's arse to them on DOA, or Tekken, Or Soul Calibur.
I love shooting and trying not to get shot in thaa face on Rainbow Six Vegas.
I love slicing my foes to bits on Heavenly Sword and Ninja Gaiden.

Is that so wrong?
No. it's the best of both worlds.

But it's funny when I pop into Gamestop at the mall,
bags from Sephora and Victoria's secret and the like,
and pick up a game that I actually have to be ID'ed for, lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:29 am
:: the only game I can remember... I don't know the name and it was a N64 game. Its cartridge was colored black. And it was a fighting game, with minor blood. ::  

diluted noka

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:16 am
I remember when I bought my brother a copy of halo 3, the guy at the counter did a double take, and this was at the midnight release. I was one out of two girls there just to get the game. I don't find violent games, one of my favorites is Fable 2, which made me mad because they had to card me. I'm 20 but oh well it was worth it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 pm
well my faves r halo,fable,gears,fallout,and oblivion, games like that
I'm not really into horror games though
but I'll play it if it has a good storyline(like bioshock)
but dont get me wrong I play girly games 2 ^^
like sims and animal crossing
Im not sure how guys see us hardcore gamergirls
if there turned off it's probably because your better than them xp  

Animekrazy911

6,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:31 pm
Dread_Detective
I remember when I bought my brother a copy of halo 3, the guy at the counter did a double take, and this was at the midnight release. I was one out of two girls there just to get the game. I don't find violent games, one of my favorites is Fable 2, which made me mad because they had to card me. I'm 20 but oh well it was worth it.

I always get carded too!
Whenever I try buying the latest Splinter Cell
or Prince of Persia.

I dunno if they're more surprised by my age
or that I'm a girl buying these games.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm
Hmm...I'd say Mortal Kombat. I just like the Random and impossible amount of blood.  

ji-an

Mega Hunter

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Dojigomiru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:54 pm
i love violent games lol. Dmc4, halo, Oblivion... there all awsome games lol but i cant wait till i get madworld... Blood violence blood death blood gore blood...i mean the only color u you see it red mwhahahahahahahahaha (im evil)  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:54 pm
i feel awesome when i buy a game. and i don't care what anyone thinks about me. i am who i am. cool o and my fav "violent" game is either halo or super smash bros brawl!  

Xx LOLCat xX

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
Oh, and then there's all those yummy buttonbash-fighter games like DOA and Soul Calibur (SOORU KYARIBAH)
Those can get a bit violent.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:35 am
Well my mom is pretty strict about my violent games (no final fantsy for me) but she will let me play Super Smash Bros. and Star fox, and man those get pretty crazy when it's me and my cousins. Usually they end up teaming up on me and I start blowing things up on them.  

AJCosplayManiac

Interesting Prophet

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas