Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Touch
  My
  PINGAS!
View Results

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:00 am
In this thread, we check our consoles and post what game is in them right now. It could be something you're currently playing, or something you leave in there between playthroughs for when you just want a few minutes' quick gaming. Also, try to post a tip or trick to the game that the rest of the Cult might not know about, or something you really like about it that makes it unique. Here's the place to brag about your collection and your know-how! biggrin

Right now I have Chrono Trigger in my DS slot. I recently found a neat trick to get unlimited Magic Capsules! All you have to do is unlock, and repeat, the first half of the Dimensional Vortex in 1000 AD. In the Black Omen segment, 4 monsters called Ghaj appear, and each of them has a Magic Capsule for the Charming. Each run takes about ten minutes, and adding Magic Capsules to someone who isn't primarily a magic user will make them absolutely broken.

In my GBA slot, I have Link to the Past/Four Swords. I've never played Four Swords for lack of people to play it with, but I really would be interested in trying a multiplayer Zelda. Something you might not have known about Link to the Past is that while Link uses his Hookshot animation, he is invincible to attack from the moment it appears in his hand to the moment it disappears. If you have a lot of space for the Hookshot to extend, you can be invincible for several seconds! I use this a lot on minimalist playthroughs.

NOW YOU  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:01 am
DS: advanced wars days of ruin
Wii: Guitar hero world tour
PSOne: Digimon world

i know this for a fact!

didn't even have to look.  

Xilo The Odd

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:04 am
In my Wii, I believe I have Dokapon Kingdom, borrowed from ym friend. It's like a party game/RPG.

The CPU LOVES to pull a b***h move on you everytime you're in first place in that game. It lacks a charm that Mario Party has, but otherwise okay to play.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:05 am
Wii: Animal Crossing Let's Go to the City
DS: Sonic Rush Adventure
PS2: Final Fantasy XII (My sister was playing it)  

Super Cheesio

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:26 am
In my Wii I have Animal Crossing: City Folk and uh... Phineas (that balloon guy) will just randomly go to the city so KEEP TRYING. I always see him. And by the by, I haven't reset at all this time around... Usually I do it for fun to see what Resetti will do XD

In mah DS I have Pokémon Diamond and its only there because I got Shaymin on Saturday. And I still haven't picked it up...

In mah DS lite I have Jump Superstars. This is import only so GO IMPORT IT! Its awesome its all the anime characters from Shoenen Jump and they FIGHT. And its got Poppa Rocks and Bobobo and Sanji... heart

OH and in my SP I have Rayman Advance I LOVE THIS GAME but uh, I haven't beaten it... sweatdrop And although most people like the PS version's music and HATE the RA music I LOVE THE MUSIC, especially Fight & Fright~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:39 am
Wii: Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (Just speed ran it and completed in 2 hours and 29 minutes!)  

Michi is a cat

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:49 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
In my Wii I have Animal Crossing: City Folk and uh... Phineas (that balloon guy) will just randomly go to the city so KEEP TRYING. I always see him. And by the by, I haven't reset at all this time around... Usually I do it for fun to see what Resetti will do XD

In mah DS I have Pokémon Diamond and its only there because I got Shaymin on Saturday. And I still haven't picked it up...

In mah DS lite I have Jump Superstars. This is import only so GO IMPORT IT! Its awesome its all the anime characters from Shoenen Jump and they FIGHT. And its got Poppa Rocks and Bobobo and Sanji... heart

OH and in my SP I have Rayman Advance I LOVE THIS GAME but uh, I haven't beaten it... sweatdrop And although most people like the PS version's music and HATE the RA music I LOVE THE MUSIC, especially Fight & Fright~

Personally, I only played Jump Ultimate Stars, as a ROM, but yes, I agree, Don Patch FTW.

The RA music is indeed good, I'm actually more akin to that instead of the PS version!

...I dind't finish it either. All those dang Protoon cages to find, y'know?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:03 pm
Wii: Sonic Mega Collection

DS: Chrono Trigger

Other consoles: empty for the time being.

16-bit, bitches. D;

Thanatoast Crunch

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:03 pm
In my PS2 is Chrono Cross(I already got Glenn... took me a day with new game +)

Zelda Collectors Edition in mah cube

and pokeemanz in my DS... I put it in on sunday and never played it XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 pm
Xbox 360: Rock Band 2
DS: Pokémon Sapphire and New Super Mario Bros.
Dreamcast: Half-Life (Never released beta leak)
NES: Metroid
GBA: Zelda: Minish Cap
GameCube: Mario Kart Double Dash

All my other consoles are in boxes.  

Bodewyn

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 pm
PS2: Suikoden 4
DS: Pokemon Diamond
Computer: SW:KOTOR  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:40 pm
[Kegan]
In my PS2 is Chrono Cross(I already got Glenn... took me a day with new game +)
COME OVER AND BEAT GAEA'S NAVEL FOR ME

Srsly I'm stuck. The boss doesn't appear where the walkthrough says it appears, and I can't get off the island.. xd  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 pm
Wii: ACCF
DS: Castlevania: OoE
Gameboy Pocket: Pokemon blue version wink  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 pm
N64: StarCraft 64
GBA: Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

*checking recent docs* Hmm... Pokémon Platinum on emulator... ninja  

Thorz