Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:50 pm
divineseraph
Goddess of Wolves Rai
Divineseraph-you admit you haven't had a child then why are you debating this? How can you know what goes on with a pregnancy if you haven't had a kid yourself?

Are you gay? If not, do not stand up for gay rights, you don't know what it's like, so butt out. Are you a slave owner? If not, then don't tell slave owners not to own slaves- they are just property, after all, and you don't know how hard it is to run a plantation without them.

The three above are all examples of logical fallacy of Ad Hominem, which is an attack on one's character rather than the argument. The fact that I am a male is irrelevant to my argument that abortion kills feti, and that feti are biologically human beings.
I'm bi, and it doesn't take an idiot to know that we are all one and the same. If you you cut someone that is gay, what color do they bleed? Red. They bleed the same red blood you do. With feti it is harder to cut them since they are in the womb.

And it's not an ad hom. And I never said it had to do with you being a man. I didn't know you were a guy. My words were "Since you haven't had a child yourself, how can you know?" You could be a 24 year old virgin female with a male avatar for all I know. So next time, don't assume what I said. Remember if you assume all you're doing is making an a** out of me and you. ^.^v  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:03 pm
Goddess of Wolves Rai
divineseraph
Goddess of Wolves Rai
Divineseraph-you admit you haven't had a child then why are you debating this? How can you know what goes on with a pregnancy if you haven't had a kid yourself?

Are you gay? If not, do not stand up for gay rights, you don't know what it's like, so butt out. Are you a slave owner? If not, then don't tell slave owners not to own slaves- they are just property, after all, and you don't know how hard it is to run a plantation without them.

The three above are all examples of logical fallacy of Ad Hominem, which is an attack on one's character rather than the argument. The fact that I am a male is irrelevant to my argument that abortion kills feti, and that feti are biologically human beings.
I'm bi, and it doesn't take an idiot to know that we are all one and the same. If you you cut someone that is gay, what color do they bleed? Red. They bleed the same red blood you do. With feti it is harder to cut them since they are in the womb.

And it's not an ad hom. And I never said it had to do with you being a man. I didn't know you were a guy. My words were "Since you haven't had a child yourself, how can you know?" You could be a 24 year old virgin female with a male avatar for all I know. So next time, don't assume what I said. Remember if you assume all you're doing is making an a** out of me and you. ^.^v

But the blood that pours from them is just as red. That is the color that fills the vacuum tubes as they are torn bit by bit inside the womb.

It doesn't MATTER if I haven't experienced childbirth, you haven't experienced slaveownership. Does that make your sentiment of "slavery is wrong" invalid? According to basic logic, it does not. Who you are, again, has nothing to do with your argument.  

divineseraph

divineseraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:05 pm
Lady Kayura
divineseraph
Lady Kayura
Goddess of Wolves Rai

I'm thinking you may be new so you've not had the fortune of debating with him. You see, he knows everything. Doesn't matter that he's not had a kid or that he's male. He knows more about pregnancy and children than most women that have had several children. He knows all the secrets of the world. He invented the internet. If it wouldn't be blasphemous of me to say, I'd go so far as to say he's God. And as you may see, he gets cranky when we aren't worshiping him. xD

No, I'm not better than you because I know everything, I'm better than you because you know so little.

Thank you for proving my point. ^^ No wonder so many people hate Christians. Because they're like you. Good job at making Christians look so bad.

Nothing about how I castrated your argument, devoured it's freshly cut testicles and s**t them out all over your chest? Only a weak ad-hominem and a flight to the safety of blissful ignorance?

If your entire reasoning for justify abortion is a misplaced definition and a flawed understanding of basic biology and logic, you may want to reconsider.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:55 am
divineseraph

Nothing about how I castrated your argument, devoured it's freshly cut testicles and s**t them out all over your chest? Only a weak ad-hominem and a flight to the safety of blissful ignorance?

If your entire reasoning for justify abortion is a misplaced definition and a flawed understanding of basic biology and logic, you may want to reconsider.

If you think you did anything to hurt my argument, you are, once again, wrong. Your imagery is also a bit violent, I'm thinking too much so for Gaia. But we'll see.

I do have other things to say to you, but unlike you I don't wish to get banned for flaming. Don't worry though, said comments are being shared where they aren't being reported. ^-^

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:58 am
Goddess of Kitsune Rai

Telling him not to assume is like telling a fish not to swim. It won't do much good. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:45 am
Lady Kayura
Goddess of Kitsune Rai

Telling him not to assume is like telling a fish not to swim. It won't do much good. 3nodding

When did I assume anything? The point was the irrelevance of who the person is. Christ, you're so dumb it hurts.  

divineseraph

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces