Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obituary Press RP Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for the semi-literate and literate role players out there! 

Tags: literate, role play, role playing, writing, fantasy 

Reply Character Storage
The Realm of the Sorceress Nimue Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thiswasdeletedyo

Questing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:16 am
The Realm of the Sorceress Nimue

User Image

Who are you? Look at me, talking to myself! Nimue. [NIM-oo-ay]
What else do you go by? The Sorceress, the Witch, the Enchantress... Nimue!
How old are you, mortal!? Haha, no longer mortal... but I appear twenty. Much older than that, depending on which time you are from!
You're an ugly little fellow, aren't you? Why, yes. Yes, I am. Wicked green eyes, curled and wild firey red hair, a great figure with hooked white claws. Quite the witch, aren't I? Haha!
What do you like to do? Magic. Reading, I suppose. Spells and rituals, world hopping, dining, lounging and a conversation with another being is enjoyable.
Anything else you like? My many familiars, my Realm, my Servant and those lovely little biscuits that are made to go with dinner.
What is it you hate? Medicine and spoons.
Anything you're afraid of? Nothing. I fear nothing! NOTHING, I SAY!
You know you're special, though... don't you? Oh ho hoho... of course I am.
Got anyone... close? The closest person to me is... me!
Well!? What do you think of me!? I mean-- my Realm. Haha, it's wonderful! Such fun it is... of course it would be. I made it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 pm
Who are you? Yvette Weis
What else do you go by? Ette or Yve, pronounced Eve
How old are you, mortal!? 22
Where are you from? A small planet that is an interdimensional twin of Earth, but one that chose magic along with technology. It is only a bit behind Earth technology-wise, and has a small wizard population.
You're an ugly little fellow, aren't you? No. >:C Strawberry blonde hair that reaches to just an inch past the chin softens the strong square chin and pale skin of the determined young woman who stands before you, stormy grey eyes flashing intelligently. She's not quite as svelte [or fit] as Nimue, sporting a sparce amount of excess fat on the tummy, but it doesn't seem to affect her opinion of herself at all. She seems serious on first glance, with her eyes earnestly taking in all the details of her surroundings. She seems cold, but who knows at this point?
What do you like to do? Yve always has her face stuck in some thousand page book, either reading it or scribbling notes. Oddly enouh, she also enjoys playing the violin, and seems to change when she's playing. But that's not what you asked. She also likes cooking and... magic. Does Nimue know? She wonders.
Anything else you like? Ice Cream - shush. She also likes music and, loathe though she is to admit it, cute animals.
What is it you hate? Idiots. Oh, and dogs. Bad childhood experience, see.
Anything you're afraid of? A bit afraid of dogs, but the main thing she fears is death; and then there's memory loss.
You know you're special, though... don't you? Gifted with wind.
Got anyone... close? Good question, ask again later.
Well!? What do you think of me!? I mean-- my Realm. Pity. Pity for the Sorceress. She seems sharp though,[[and mischievious]] and the realm she's created shows her true power... It's amazing.

thiswasdeletedyo

Questing Sex Symbol

Pato1387

Conservative Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:20 pm
Who are you? I am Arch, [ark] your loyal servant, Milady
What else do you go by? anything the Lady wishes to call me.
How old are you, mortal!? I was eighteen when my mistress brought me to her Realm, aside from that I lost count several centuries ago.
Where are you from? Milady already knows everything about me that is important
You're an ugly little fellow, aren't you? What ever you say Matriarch, it must be truth. As you no doubt remember I am five feet eleven inches tall with shoulder length black hair and dark blue eyes. And because it was your will my lithe form is adorned in simple clothing that matches my hair and eyes
What do you like to do? In the many years I have spent serving milady I have taught myself many things, to read and speak in many languages, to cook and clean, to use and maintain weapons and machinery from countless eras and worlds, and to anticipate some of my lady’s whims. So all I can say is I enjoy learning, with all my meager amount of free time I choose to absorb knowledge and become a more capable servant for my mistress..
Anything else you like? My mistress above all other things but I also like the sound of waves and rain storms with thunder and lightening. The feeling of the wind in my hair and the sun at my back. The smell of old books salt air and fresh mint and the taste of sweet tea. However as I said before, above all these other things I would remain happy with only the sight of Milady’s smile.
What is it you hate? I despise those who would seek to do harm to Milady. I have a genuine hatred for those who speak ill of my mistress, and I dislike the feeling of sand in my shoes.
Anything you're afraid of? I have nothing to fear so long as my mistress still finds favor in me.
You know you're special, though... don't you? Kind mistress, you know I can make copies of myself. When I was first taken to Milady’s Realm I could only make a few at a time, but now with much practice I can make enough of me to easily keep up with my work.
Got anyone... close? There is only my lady mistress.
Well!? What do you think of me!? I mean-- my Realm. When I first came to this place I was overwhelmed and a bit nervous, but after a few hundred years it had grown on me. Now I can no longer think of any place I would rather be.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:47 pm
Who are you? Charisse Everett
What else do you go by? Charlie
How old are you, mortal!? 20
Where are you from? South Jersey. Born and raised; a close knit kind of place, where the neighborhood kids grow up together. And more than likely, their kids grow up together. Its one of those low budget and of the radar kind of places.
You're an ugly little fellow, aren't you? Very grungy, tomboy-ish, and goofy. My hair colors vary, and so do my choices in facial ornaments. I have a detailed tattoo from my left shoulder down to my right hip, of vines, flowers, and things of the like.
Charlie oh dear.
What do you like to do? I tinker with everything, and mesh things together to make interesting objects that have no use but to be looked at. And of course arts and music, originality is key here people! I can play piano, but will you ever catch me? Probably not, for some reason it’s something I’m not proud of. I read a lot, too, oddly enough.
Anything else you like? Junk food! Ah, the things my body lets me get away with, and romance, I won’t admit that though, I’m tough remember? Grr.
What is it you hate? People who let things go too easily, or don’t care. Bland people really get me worked up, but then again, overly excited attention seeking people do too.
Anything you're afraid of? Me? Of course no…Yes. I hate failure, or embarrassing myself. I have a low self esteem, so I put off a tough vibe, or a sarcastic comedic one to protect what’s really inside. I’m scared if I ever show that, no one will accept me.
You know you're special, though... don't you? Is it weird that I know what you’re hungry for?
Got anyone... close? My best friend Takeisha. I miss her already.
Well!? What do you think of me!? I mean-- my Realm. What the hell is your problem bringing me here? I’m from South Jersey and …why the hell is the furniture moving? ~Jumps~ You got some bogus mess going on here lady.

ValentineNight
Captain

Character Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces