Marth
  Ganondorf
  Fox
  Falco
  Other
View Results

BeezyBalla

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:09 pm
I think Ganondorf, Marth, Fox, and Falco have significantly gone worse from SSBM to SSBB.

Who do you think gotten worse?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:25 pm
King_Ace D
I think Ganondorf, Marth, Fox, and Falco have significantly gone worse from SSBM to SSBB.

Definitely all of them, but Caption Falcon easily got it the worst. He's pretty damn terrible now xp
Marth didn't get the nerf hammer too badly, though.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

BeezyBalla

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:36 pm
A Pharmaceutical Bandit
King_Ace D

Definitely all of them, but Caption Falcon easily got it the worst. He's pretty damn terrible now xp

Yeah I agree C.Falcon got nerfed.

I have to disagree with you on Marth, he got way less effective. He's weaker, sword's shorter, and only advantage is he's a lil faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:56 am
easily link. he can't jump, though i don't know if that's his only problem, because other than that he's good.
you could say mario was also better off with mario spin in melee, and dk's ground slap isn't as powerful as before.
i agree with fox and captain falcon, but ganondorf; too bad, he was far too much of a clone in melee and was too fast and marth, i can't really say. falco is fine now with me than he was in melee, i use him over wolf and fox  

spikester108

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:08 pm
King_Ace D
A Pharmaceutical Bandit
King_Ace D

I have to disagree with you on Marth, he got way less effective. He's weaker, sword's shorter, and only advantage is he's a lil faster.

Marth has four disadvantageous matchups. Four. That's not much of a nerf.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:12 pm
Id have to say fox got significantly weaker since he was in the first game. His smash move doesnt send opponents flying as far as they did in SSB. He also dies very quickly. I still use him and can win battles but he was so much better in the earlier ones.  

Shakaa_09

BeezyBalla

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 pm
A Pharmaceutical Bandit
King_Ace D
A Pharmaceutical Bandit
King_Ace D

Marth's sword got so much shorter so you can't swing projectiles with your sword, and have to perfect shield it like any other character.

Fact of the matter is, SNAKE IS A TOP TIER?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:27 pm
King_Ace D
A Pharmaceutical Bandit
King_Ace D
A Pharmaceutical Bandit
King_Ace D

Marth's sword got so much shorter so you can't swing projectiles with your sword, and have to perfect shield it like any other character.

Fact of the matter is, SNAKE IS A TOP TIER?

Marth is one of the few (one of the only) characters who can safely approach. He has very safe and good approaches, and they're all easy to do. He's different, but not much worse.

And of course Snake is top tier. Not just top tier, S tier, in his own tier.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

GandaKris

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:23 am
CF, marth, and sheik i think got worse  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:26 pm
GandaBerdugo

Shieks good XD

Link got slower........  

Jiggly Type

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:21 pm
KMeLzzzzZ
GandaBerdugo

Shieks good XD

Link got slower........

Sheik is... eh. Doesn't have enough good matchups to be very successful, unlike in Melee where she had... almost no bad matchups.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:40 pm
A Pharmaceutical Bandit
KMeLzzzzZ
GandaBerdugo

Shieks good XD

Link got slower........

Sheik is... eh. Doesn't have enough good matchups to be very successful, unlike in Melee where she had... almost no bad matchups.
compared to her counter part in melee, shes gotten weaker

in fact everyone did haha xD  

GandaKris

Minegishi Mii-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:19 pm
I say Peach.
She's gotten so much weaker...  

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items