NEW SUBMISSIONS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fkn Brian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:24 pm
I figured the new subs thread should be sticky and right up top so it's a little more readily accessible.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:01 am
Oh, you could have clicked edit on Asia's post and changed it to a sticky. Could you delete one of the forums please? That way we're not confused by two submissions forums.  

Rilriia Kilurden
Captain

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Fkn Brian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:41 am
Yeah, I was slightly really effing tired when I made this. One of those days. I'll delete one promptly, just for you, regardless of your weird trauma over Futurama.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:59 am
Just wanted to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving.  

Fkn Brian
Crew

Fkn Brian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:17 pm
For staff members, head over to the smoking room for the rules discussion thread.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:24 am
User Image

Yes, a huge happy turkey slaughter day to everyone! whee! Eat more beef!

And it's not Futurama I'm scared of, it's that half naked chick in your demotivational poster! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! But that's nothing, you should see the size of the lung butter cookie I just blew out my nose...., now that was scary!

User Image

Oh and we're moving Thursday. So I won't be here as much until next week. (We'll have phone service transferred Sat.)

Rilriia Kilurden
Captain

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Fkn Brian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:20 am
She's harmless.. all tied up like that..

Hope your move goes well!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:48 pm
So..what's up? Just wondering if anyone has any holiday ideas.. like an xmas avi contest or something along those lines..since we all know contests are a big hit around here. Also, the rules discussion thread is awaiting some brainstorming in the smoking room. And anything you all want to do or see or whatever in our merry little guild??  

Fkn Brian
Crew

akela9
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:32 pm
BAD BRIAN!! I miss MY submissions thread. I had that little nifty intro and everything! razz razz razz I say NEH! to you, sir. No use crying over spilled milk or deleted threads, I guess. But I say NEH to you, anyway.

New Submission! Really Proud of. I guess I'll stick it in the Digital Painting Mixed Media section. Candid feedback welcome!! biggrin It's here, to save you some leg-work:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13608845#172928151  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:44 am
I didn't do it.. and in retaliation to your Neh! All I have to say is icky icky icky ka-PANG ZOOM! boink!...And I also require a herring.  

Fkn Brian
Crew

akela9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:16 pm
No, no, mate. That's if I said "Ni" I didn't say "Ni" I said "Neh"

rofl

Oh, yeah, you just opened up a whole new can off silliness. It's going to get ugly, from here on out. wink

Cut down a tree with a herring?? It can't be done!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:48 pm
I'm not gonna post the links to the page.... hehehe Yes, I am doubling people's work for them, but I'm uploading an anti-Christmas vent I did and one I'll finish today with a gaggle of ice dragons. (Or is gaggle only referring to geese? I get confused with this stuff....)

And yes, you can in fact cut a tree down with a herring. But only in pre-communist Russia with a red herring. I know, I read it along with their Cold War reports of UFO and really ultra cool technology that no one actually has. Though they were able to sucessfully complete the Star Trek: TOS set of Pez Dispensers. Including the now infamous red shirt guy who always gets killed.

To quote the Three Amigos, 'he's so famous, he's in-famous!' hehehehehe

Oh speaking of Christmas, I'd like to formally announce that I am not only disappointed with Gaia's lack of Christmassy things on the site but also pissed off that they've commericalized the eigth days of Christmas down to EI's and ******** them, ******** Christmas. (I'm in my anti-everything mood...) And forgive me, we went shopping with friends and I was shocked at how materialistic the season has become-- Santa's not just dead, he's weeping maggot-filled tears in his grave. (This is the first year I've paid attention in more than a very disintrested fashion...)

Rilriia Kilurden
Captain

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Fkn Brian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:24 am
Mmm Geiger counters. Hooray for radiation!

Yeah the holidays have completely gone to s**t, I agree. People have lost sight of anything that matters and are only after getting material bs. I shook my head in shame of the human race after hearing all the news on Black Friday.. we've sunk so low as humans that we are willing to rip doors from their hinges and stampede someone to death just to spend our money on bullshit that is going to be forgotten in a month? It's pathetic. Only thing I'm putting money towards this season is bills, and the feast I'm planning on new years, because there is nothing better than good food and good company in my opinion. Every xmas it seems I forget 90% of the gifts I get in about an hour, but I can remember the food and conversation pretty damn well for a long long time. I'll be working on xmas night so.. screw that holiday anyway. It's just a bigger paycheck to me when you get right down to it.

Also, just want to say sorry if I too am a little late in checking gaia from time to time.. I've finally got a second job and I am just about completely worn out..

And to make you all chortle a little bit!

Another reason I say ******** xmas.. I actually decided I'd get the fake tree down and set it up and be somewhat festive... so up in the attic I went... It's all studs and sheetrock up there.. with some loose planks across the studs. I went to move some nonsense out of my way so I could get to the xmas tree box.. plank slipped... down I went thru the sheet rock, 8 feet of hair, and the concrete of the garage finally broke my fall... In all actuality..it was funny as hell.

A few days later.. I'm hurting like hell. Think I pulled a muscle in my back and I'm a little scraped and bruised.. but yeah ******** xmas this year.

(when I have kids.. I'm telling them that Santa is an evil demon who sneaks into everyone's house to try and catch the children awake.. and if he finds any awake, especially the ones who have been naughty.. he eats them alive..slowly.. starting with their toes... My kids are going to hate xmas with a passion! Especially when I spike their hot chocolate with espresso shots..ahahahaha.) Anyway enough of my banter, off to see Lyssa's newest creation twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:34 am
omnomnomnom mm children..  

Fkn Brian
Crew

Rilriia Kilurden
Captain

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:18 pm
Damn I hope you're okay man. That sucks.

But yeah, ******** Christmas. And ******** those b*****d people who ******** complained they KILLED someone after they ******** trampled him to death at ******** Wally World because their ******** greed was ruined since they couldn't ******** go shopping anymore.

Hey, do you think I said the word ' ******** ' enough times in that sentence? Here's this one, ******** you you ******** ********. Or how about, ******** the ******** ********? ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** (I'm having a really bad day, this is making me laugh) ******** ******** ******** and ******** because of my mood, they're not as good as they could have been, so check out my Christmas stuff or don't. Feel free to use them, just don't give me credit because oh damn... Though I do like the snowglobe base (Noel) I did. That came out lovely.

The Starving Uninspired Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff