Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Farewell and thanks for all the fish *updated* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you bend your whole body to look like a preztel?
  Yeah~ *wink*
  Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:38 pm
Hello my dear guildies, I have some rather good news but it may suck to some of you. I am joining the army I have kept it secret from everyone cause I did not want to be badgered or flamed from some people who aren't big with the military. I will be going off to boot camp on October 29 November 12th, I will be back for Christmas luckily but I probably won't get on gaia depending on things. I will try to get on a lot before I leave to wish my good friends farewell for now. I don't know when I will truly get back my guesstimate is in about 6 months. I will miss you guys dearly, and will think of all the fun random times together. I might have a friend watch over my account while I'm gone to make sure gaia doesn't lock down my account and to let me know what my password is since I might probably forget. I know some may be shocked and others sad, but I really need to get my life moving I need to start thinking about Spice and I, the family I'm soon gonna have, and my career. Love you guys a lot. ~
Moo heart

A few things happened and so I had a delay on shipping out to boot so yeah you guys get me a little longer.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

o-o wow good luck with that Angie...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:33 pm
o_O
Err.. I mean--! Good luck with that, Angie. Though I definitely don't know you as well as most of the people here... I didn't expect this. xD Just take care of yourself... 'kay. ^^
*would probably give that order advice to everyone he knows who joins the Army*
That is a very small total... xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:05 pm
Wow. I wish you well. :]

Don't know what to say other than that...  

Pachelbel Canon

The Banjo

Dapper Lunatic

16,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:17 pm
Hope you enjoy it in the army. I am waiting for my friend to get home from training.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:32 pm
crying
*goes in corner and weeps*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:41 pm
That's really good, Angie. I'm glad you're going places with your life. I'll miss you of course, but lives are big stuff and they move on :]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:52 pm
Holy crap crying You're leaving us... I'm sad...

Enjoy the army X_X And please be careful if they send you off or something, we all care about you here and we're really going to miss you. sad If possible try to give us an update now and then sad It'd be nice to hear from you. Good luck Moo sad  

churrlo

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:52 pm
wow, that's awesome! xd

the army can be a great place. 3nodding

have fun, grow a bunch and stay safe, sugar! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:27 am
Thanks guys, and I kind of figured some would be shocked. Since well no one would think that I would join the military. Right now I'm working out, doing sissy push-ups till I can do actual push ups. 3nodding

@Knitt I will *nods*

@Kit Yeah even though we don't know each other as well I still consider you friend. *huggles* :3

@April I see xD

@Banjo I will enjoy it a lot I think it is what I've been looking for all this time.

@Blue *comforts and huggless* I know its six months but I'll be back I promise.

@Tsn Yeah lives are big stuff, my boyfriend is like all shocked cause are life is moving forward instead of just sitting there. :3

@Churrlo I will try and be careful, and I'll see what I can do once I'm out of basic and going to Virgina to learn about team work and get my schooling. *nods*

@Cat Yeah I know my dad was in the Army reserves :3nods: and I will try and have lots of fun xD  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:01 am
Aww... thanks, moo. That was a really nice thing to say. *huggles* ^^
'Course, I consider you a good friend, as well. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:54 am
Angie, I think you're doing a great thing that takes a lot of courage to do. I wish you the best of luck and hope your training goes well. Of course, I want to hear from you again too :3

Love ya <3  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:08 am
So long Moo Moo. I hope you decide to visit again some day. Stay safe. Make friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:11 pm
Good luck, Angie. D: I didn't get to share much with you so I hope you come back soon. Take care!  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:14 pm
good luck angie! Take care of yourself and make sure you kick some a** for us mrgreen  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff