Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:27 am
------------  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:52 am
Chances are the Devil is just putting them there, to sway and confuse you.  

iMystere

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:17 pm
Naadiah

the devil? gonk
ive had pretty vivid intense ones.....
i always got to think, or ill just see some pretty crazy stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:51 pm
I kinda have something similar I guess. Its like I have a dream at night, and in it something happens that in about two days it happens In real.

Just A Black Cat

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:01 pm
Naadiah
Actually no. Everyone has a past life of some sort. Just because you don't remember your's doesn't mean that the Devil put them there.

Now to the OP's question, I know a few people that do have past lives and actually remember them. And as I stated before, We all have a past life of some sort. Some of us remember them and are aware of them others aren't. Just make sure you don't make the same mistakes you did in your past life. Now that would be history repeating itself.

Also, Mexican..that's a premonition. A past life vision is something that happened in the past...like 150 yrs into the past. Past Lives and Premonitions are two very seperate and different things.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:53 pm
Dark Angel Rai
Naadiah
Actually no. Everyone has a past life of some sort. Just because you don't remember your's doesn't mean that the Devil put them there.

Now to the OP's question, I know a few people that do have past lives and actually remember them. And as I stated before, We all have a past life of some sort. Some of us remember them and are aware of them others aren't. Just make sure you don't make the same mistakes you did in your past life. Now that would be history repeating itself.

Also, Mexican..that's a premonition. A past life vision is something that happened in the past...like 150 yrs into the past. Past Lives and Premonitions are two very seperate and different things.

but how can i?? im not suppose to believe in such things? im confused D:
i dont even know what mistakes i made in my past life..theyre just random stuff that i saw..:/ i dont even understand.

and its not a dream that tells futures. Its nothing like a dream! It appears when im not sleeping. Like one time i was in the bathroom, i went completely blank and this whole vision was playing like a movie in my head where i felt like i was in it. And when it disappeared...i could still hear echoes and voices sort of fading away.

And one time ..when it was a really hot day..i had another one of those "past life vision", and it was snowing and i felt extremely cold..then came back to my conscious and i suddenly felt extremely hot. I was sweating and shaking. It was freaky..and weird

you dont want to know what i was in my err "past life" ...or you might want to burn me alive...

damn....i think i was a princess in my other one LOL

but im worried..am i really being tricked by the devil so that i would have doubts about my beliefs and then leave God? D:  

No place like 127 0 0 1

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 pm
No place like 127 0 0 1
Dark Angel Rai
Naadiah

i dont even know what mistakes i made in my past life..theyre just random stuff that i saw..:/ i dont even understand.

and its not a dream that tells futures. Its nothing like a dream! It appears when im not sleeping. Like one time i was in the bathroom, i went completely blank and this whole vision was playing like a movie in my head where i felt like i was in it. And when it disappeared...i could still hear echoes and voices sort of fading away.

And one time ..when it was a really hot day..i had another one of those "past life vision", and it was snowing and i felt extremely cold..then came back to my conscious and i suddenly felt extremely hot. I was sweating and shaking. It was freaky..and weird

you dont want to know what i was in my err "past life" ...or you might want to burn me alive...

but im worried..am i really being tricked by the devil so that i would have doubts about my beliefs and then leave God? D:
It's nothing you should be freaking out about. If you want to believe in past lives that's your choice. I think they're interesting because you know what you were like back then and stuff.

I don't really know how past life visions occur. I myself have never have them happen to me.

And I do want to know what you were in your past life. I won't burn you. FYI. I'm a beginner pagan. ~_^

The past life could be some sort of warning from God. Maybe. I dunno.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:46 pm
Dark Angel Rai
No place like 127 0 0 1
Dark Angel Rai
Naadiah

It's nothing you should be freaking out about. If you want to believe in past lives that's your choice. I think they're interesting because you know what you were like back then and stuff.

I don't really know how past life visions occur. I myself have never have them happen to me.

And I do want to know what you were in your past life. I won't burn you. FYI. I'm a beginner pagan. ~_^

lol

it looks like i was dragged away by a dozen of the cloaked people and was going to be burnt..looks like they discovered i was a witch or something...D:  

No place like 127 0 0 1

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:13 am
Dark Angel Rai
Actually no. Everyone has a past life of some sort.

The OP doesn't believe he should have past lives. Can't say I believe everyone has had a past life of some sort either. Not sure where you're getting that.

OP, been stressed out lately? Perhaps you're hallucinating.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:41 am
No place like 127 0 0 1
Dark Angel Rai
No place like 127 0 0 1
Dark Angel Rai
Naadiah

lol

it looks like i was dragged away by a dozen of the cloaked people and was going to be burnt..looks like they discovered i was a witch or something...D:
Or maybe that you were innocent. Most of the people that were burned during the mass hysteria caused by the Catholics (Inquisition and Witch Trials) weren't really witches. Like I said it was all mass hysteria. Someone who didn't like you prolly lied and said that you were a witch and had you burned. Oh well. They're prolly suffering from some bad karma or something.  

Neferet -House of Night-

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:43 am
Lady Kayura
Dark Angel Rai

The OP doesn't believe he should have past lives. Can't say I believe everyone has had a past life of some sort either. Not sure where you're getting that.

It's whether you're aware that you have a past life or not. Having a past life would probably explain a lot of things like reincarnation. Also I'm new to the whole past life thing. I'll have to ask a few of my friends that actually remember theirs for more info. ^.^U  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:04 am
Dark Angel Rai
Lady Kayura
Dark Angel Rai

It's whether you're aware that you have a past life or not. Having a past life would probably explain a lot of things like reincarnation. Also I'm new to the whole past life thing. I'll have to ask a few of my friends that actually remember theirs for more info. ^.^U

im not suppose to believe in reincarnation

and about the whole mass hysteria...in that vision i really felt extremely scared and upset..hurt..maybe betrayed...i was screaming...felt like i lost something, like a child or something. Never felt that way before...it was crazy D:..im scared i might come across the burning part burning_eyes Thanks..that actually made me feel better (that i wasnt really a witch lol..although i wore a pointy brown hat and some weird clothing..but i didnt feel evil or anything)

and my other "vision" after the burning one.. maybe around 18th century..i think i was some sort of princess in a mansion/castle...i was really pretty. that dress was pretty, too...lusty dramallama or maybe it was love - WOW ...so thats what love feels like? surprised i saw the guy leaving the gates..was on a horse..red coat with 2 guards leading him or something..hmm..

i believe that life ^ was more spoon fed(if you get what i mean..) i think..then maybe thats why im living a challenging life now...with not soo much luxury and wants hmmm lol sweatdrop  

No place like 127 0 0 1

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:10 am
i was taught that those who die in the name of Jesus are reincarnated ...second chance at life..e.g. some crazy guy asks if you are a Christian and you admit it..then he kills you for that. You get a second chance. A better life or something :/ ...is that true?

soo ...im not possessed by the devil, am i?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:18 am
then what about heaven and hell? gonk
...am i ever going to (hopefully) heaven?????? eek confused  

No place like 127 0 0 1

No place like 127 0 0 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:21 am
Lady Kayura
Dark Angel Rai

i dont know...not really..same as usual. Or maybe i was stressed..but i dont thinkso.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff