Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A stream causes everything. (Lux and Thoth) Finished Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:52 pm
User ImageSilver eyes opened slowly, seeing blurry images of the world as her sleep bound mind processed that she was indeed waking up and that the sun was already high in the sky. Blinking a couple of times to chase away the blurriness, Lux yawned. It was a large yawn as well, one that made her lower jaw make a popping sound and made her wince afterwards.

Although the sun was blazing and already in the middle of the sky, Lux had decided to rest under a large tree that’s branches and leaves protected her from a direct assault on her back, and made the area cooler all in all. But upon waking she was always thirsty, and today was not any different. Her mouth was dry and she desperately needed her morning drink of water.

Getting up after a couple moments, and then stretching her weary legs, she started meandering towards the small stream that she knew was only a few minutes away. She walked along the tree line that fenced the field that laid to her right. Always she was making sure she stayed under the leaves of the trees and never wandered into the field. Probably after getting her drink, she would run for a bit in this field, try and get her energy and adrenaline up so that she didn’t feel the need to fall back asleep. And that was to be her day, and she was content, if only because there was nothing else to do.

Her wings moved in anticipation when her ears caught the sound of running water up ahead. A smile of relief settled on her face as she walked up to the stream, and lowered her head to take a drink.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:32 pm
User Image

Thoth just happened to be at the stream already, taking his time lazly watching the on goings of nature about him. ruffling his wings, he lowed his head to drink. even as a foal he was one who prefure to inspect and learn rather than play games. tail flicking and giving a shake of his mane when he was done drinking, no one would guess the stallion had low selfesteem when it came to his looks as his brother made sure to tease that he was the only one with their fathers wings while his brother and sister where blessed with their mothers multi angeni wings. snorting, he was paying more attention to the fish in the water than his other surrondings since the fishs ablity to stay underwater held his interest.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:16 pm
The water was extremely cold and she hummed as it went into her cheeks then slid down her throat. It was a natural reaction, and she had always done it. Getting her full of the cold substance she lifted her head and shook her head, to get rid of whatever cold still lingered. She watched as a lone blue fish swam its way past her and she continued watching it go down the stream when she saw another horse there.

It was a stallion with the oddest thing she had ever seen on his head. What was that? It reflected and light and although it looked odd, it somehow suited him. He also had wings, and it made her excited. Lux had met only one other soquili that had wings, and they had talked for only a short while before they parted. Should she go over there, or just walk away? Would the other even notice? Probably not. She tilted her head in thought and gave in to trying to get closer to him by way of scooting over. It wasn’t a noticeable movement, but it got her a little closer. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that he also had jewelry of some sort. How odd…

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:46 pm
Thoth's ears twitchs at the sound of someone near and he couldn't very well dismiss the noise of another coming towards him, when he was told by his parents as a foal to stop ignoring his surronds as it one day might cause him troubles. ruffling his wings with a sigh, he sligtly turned his head to where he heard the noise. to his amazment, he saw a mare creeping towards him. how odd for a mare to be creeping towards someone they didn't know but no matter it perked his interest with how she was acting. " someone such as yourself shouldnt scoot or creep or whatever your doing towards a stranger as you might disturbe whatever they where doing regardless."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:54 pm
Lux’s body froze, a breath that she might have released stayed in her lungs as she held it in. He had seen her, probably when she had been scooting closer. Her eyes were drawn to his jewelry and she just had to get a closer look. A second later, she let the air out of her lungs in a sigh. She didn’t turn to look at him, embarrassed by her behavior. “I just…wanted to say hi.” She offered weakly in reply to what he had said. I might not have been the truth really, but she probably would have said it.

She took a chance and glanced at him from the corner of her eye. He had dark eyes, or maybe it was the marking around it. It looked kind of peculiar, but appealing all the less. He was one of the most unique soquili she had ever seen, and she wanted to see if his personality could be just as odd.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:18 pm
" then way try and creep adn scoot your way closer if that was the case? i'm no fool and it's obivious your staring at me. so do tell me your name, mine is Thoth." polite with a hint of rudness was how Thoth always been even as a foal. it probably was from the fact he was always being toyed with by his brother and consantly told by his mother to always be nice and polite. rufflings his wings, he shook out his mane that causes the things in is hair to clang.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:27 pm
She gave a very unlady like snort and seconds later her eyes widened. That usually didn’t happen. “Uh, maybe I was trying to not bother you. But it was obviously not the best way to get closer to you.” She shook her head in would be remorse. “My name is Lux.” She replied once he asked for her name. Lux was always more quiet, let others talk and nod your way through it. So it was a little odd that she decided to talk today. It could possibly be because this stallion was interesting, and because he had wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:25 am
" apparently and i suppose ts a please to meet you Lux." tail flicking, Thoth was the type to chat a little atlest enough to learn something about the other. idiol chat bored him as he liked conversations that gave him a challage or inspect an object/thing to learn. " hmmm........" now circling her, he was inspecting her markings and looks to see if there was anything uniqe about her besides the obivious wind trait.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:31 pm
Silver eyes watched as he circled her, studying her. Well, if he did it she should be able to. So as he circled, Lux ran her eyes from the top of his head where his eye catching hair piece was, passed over his wings, and went down to the beads that clung to his tail. “Hmm…” she hummed, copying him. “What would you call the thing that is on your head?” Curiosity made her ask the question, for his accessories fascinated her for reasons unknown.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:39 pm
Thoth was quick to stop in place adn stare her right in the eyes. " both my parents have it and so do my siblings but i honestly do not know though i wish i did." ruffling his wings it seemed the mare was way interested in his accesseries. maybe next time he would leave the accessoeries behind so tha the wasn't asked questions about them. " does it really matter that much to you what the items i have on me are?" tilting his head and eyeing her, it seemed she was no more interesting than his siblings though his brother always possed a challege when talking with him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:05 pm
Lux’s ears flicked as her mind quickly processed the question. “They just are interesting, I was merely wondering what they were.” She rolled her eyes, “If you don’t like ot be questioned so much, maybe you should leave them behind next time.

Her short tail flicked back and forth as she starred at the stallion. He was interesting to say the least, and she had to wonder what his parents possibly looked liked. “So, do you fly often?” She asked, maybe he could give her a few pointers, just to get her started. Lux did not know how to fly. She was never taught how to and the times that she did try always ended in failure and pain. Lately, her thoughts have been wandering to the sky and the possibility of flying in it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:38 pm
Thoth merely gave a chuckle at her and then a shrug. "i fly whenever i have the feeling to or if the weather is good. as for my items maybe i should leave them beind sometime." ruffling his wings a bit to smooth down the feathers, he kept himself neat and clean at all times though he didn't care if he got dirty or messed up as that coud be fixed.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:51 pm
Her head bobbed in agreement, "I think you should, because the items are slightly distracting, although they are rather interesting." She shook her wings, causing the feathers to ruffle and a few to fly off. "I do not know how to fly..." Lux uttered after a moment of silence, and now she waited for his reaction. Would he think her odd? Stupid? Probably both, but the real question was, why did she care what he thought? Why did she care what anyone thought?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:37 pm
Thoth stared at her a bit shocked a wind would not know how to fly. the items talk was now to put rest as his full attention was on the fact she couldn't fly. he knew he had been taught by his parents how to and never thought of flying as something hard to really learn. though he had been fairly quick to pick up on how to fly because he was one to watch, obsurve and learn from the other person. " how on earthh do you not know how to fly?? i thought every wingged creature learns to fly at some point or another....." frowning, he knew of the joys of flying and felt he should help Lux out as she should know how the joys of flying when she had the wings just needed to learn. "........i am going to give you a oppertunity to learn to fly that is if you want. your natural insint to fly should kick in once you have a few lessons but you need to build wing strength."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:35 pm
Lux sighed and lowered her eyes with a hidden disgrace, “I was never taught to fly, and in the end, I just gave up the thought I guess. I know it’s a natural instinct, but its just never happened. I have always wondered what it might be like, to fly…”

Her silver eyes widened when he said that he would teach her. “Really? You think he might work, after not being able to for so long?” Excitement rushed through her and her tail swung back in forth.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff