Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Ice cream and... ice cream~! (CaravelxAlianna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:58 pm
User ImageAlianna sighed, the last rays of the day glittering on her golden mane as she turned her caramel brown eyes towards the distance where the golden orange orb was sinking into the trees sending streaks of bright crisoms and orange into the sky and slowing fading into darker shades of blue and indigo. So many things had happened since she had taken time to watch the twilight, the time when the day ended and another begun. She was now a mother, a mother. Her, Alianna, a mother...even now, when her foals had all grown up, she had difficulty comprehending the fact. How did this happen? What sunk the dread and confusion even deeper into the pit of her stomach was that she didn't really know Kureno, the foals' father. He seemed so...well, distant and cool as the frost on a spring day. He seemed to be seperated from her as if by a wall, what the mare would do to just get to know him a bit more...

A gust of wind blew across the hill that Alianna was standing on, causing her wavy golden hair to dance behind her. She swished her tail as if too sweep away all the worries in her heart like a gust of wind blowing dead dry leaves away.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:40 am
User Image
Brown eyes stared off past the setting sun and into a soft meadow as Caravel grazed slowly. The wind whipped his hair every which way and he was bored. Epically bored. Slowly he trotted forward towards the meadow. His mind was semi-focused on his surrounding, but mostly on Klei and Ame. What a crazy pair, if only they were here now to provide him company on a boring day. He sighed ran faster and faster leaving his tail and mane to stream behind him.

Steadily a brown shape came to view and Caravel recognized its shape. A female it seemed. He slowed down a little to the female. Definitely a Soquili like himself. When he was about 10 feet away he paused. Slow approach... Slow approach... He resumed his walk getting close enough to smell her serene fragrance. "Why hello there, I'm Caravel, and yours?"

xxSaspra

Dangerous Capitalist

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:37 pm
The mare turned at the sudden noise, her caramel brown eyes suddenly alert and watchful, but then relaxing as she realized that it was but another soquili like herself. His pale greenish pelt was covered with green swirls and little specks of brown, and brown eyes seemed to peer interestedly through his equally brown bangs. Alianna blinked and dipped her head a bit in greeting, as well as pulling up a small smile, as she replied,"Greetings, I am Alianna...pleased to meet you."

She paused, rather a lost for something to say. It had been quite a while since she had spoken to anybody, even her son. Sujieko had taken up exploring it seemed, and she didn't seen him that often since he had grown up...She sighed and swished her golden tail absentmindly, she hoped that this stallion was very talkative. Then perhaps he wouldn't expect her to come up with anything to talk about.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:47 pm
Caravel smiled, a rather toothy grin at that. Maybe today he'd meet a new friend. Most of his friends were... Well, interesting, but since she's a girl... Her eyes were a lovely brown and he had to rip his eyes away from her golden horn. No. He shook his head then turned his attention back to her. What was he thinking? There was no way he could hit on another girl.

"So how's this fine day been treating you?" He asked politely. Yeah, cutesy. Something he'd neglected when he was with his friends. They were just so nuts.

"Wow." Caravel said. "I've never met a unicorn before. I thought they were fake." He couldn't resist to grin at his own joke so a lop sided smile formed on his lips as he waited for her to respond. He could only hope she wasn't one of those serious ones. The ones who couldn't spare a laugh at his jokes.

xxSaspra

Dangerous Capitalist

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:55 pm
Alianna blinked. The stallion seemed very polite and nice, but she could tell that he was hiding some inner mirth and happiness that he was just barely containing to stop himself from cracking up and running around. She pulled on a smile and replied,"Pretty well." Well, it wasn't exactly the truth, but why should she pressure her gloomy state on others? Anyways, it was probably just her who was the cause of all these dilemmas. If she hadn't messed up in the first place, all those things might not have happened...

She jerked herself out of her thoughts as the stallion spoke again. Why did this always happen to her these days? Perhaps it was too many days stuck alone? At the sight of the goofy grin, she giggled. It wasn't exactly the joke that made her laugh, but more the strangely lop-sided smile. It was just different, so weird...She blinked at her own reaction. When had been the last time that she had giggled? A long time...much too much time with serious people, not good, not good. That was probably where all the gloominess came from.

Alianna swished her golden mane, a real smile on her face now,"I'm sure that I am a real unicorn, thank ya berry much." She gave her head a little shake,"See? My horn doesn't fall off...and I'm pretty sure that I'm not imaginary." She nudged Caravel playfully. "I'm solid...at least I hope so..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:49 pm
Caravel could tell that she was suppressing sadness, but he wasn't going to press on it. Caravel lifted a hoof off the ground and reared up to poke her horn with his hoof then he feel back down and snorted. "Yup, definitely real." he laughed. Good o' humor and maturity. Certainly nothing like his other friends. Speaking of Klei and Ame he wondered what they were doing at this very moment. He shook his head a little. Concentrate. There was no point thinking about his other friends while he was trying to make a new friend. Back to reality. He smiled at her again also with his funky grin and shook himself. "Ya know, people always say that I smell a bit like Pistachio~" he said wondering. "What do you think?" Again a funky attempt to try and lighten the atmosphere among them. He was actually really proud of himself. Acting so mature while all his instincts wanted him to do something stupid. And as if on cue he asked a stupid question.

"Hey, do ya wanna play Tag?"

xxSaspra

Dangerous Capitalist

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:07 pm
"Told you it was real." Alianna gave a little nod. At Caravel's next comment, she let out a pearl of laughter,"Really?" She scanned her eyes over him once more, yes, he exactly the same color as a pistachio...She bent her head towards the stallion to take a little sniff, the smell of nuts drifted into her nose. She gave a little snort and grinned,"Yup, you do smell like pistachios." She grinned, her gloominess floating away slightly, after all, it wasn't good to think about it all right now, it couldn't help and she couldn't do anything to make it better anyways...She paused, and said thoughtfully,"I wonder what I smell like...a musty swamp?" She laughed.

"Huh? Tag?" She blinked, it had been a long time that she had played a game, a very long time. "Sure. I probably need some exercise anyways, or else I'm going to be become a big blob of fat on legs." She grinned.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games