Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:57 am
(image here)
Welcome to the home of Cheveyo and Rabid Jigglypuff. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cheveyo's Stats
Strength-31%
Courage-28%
Speed-32%
Intelligence-33%
Luck-30%
Stamina-31%

Istaqa's stats
Strength: 16%
Courage: 19%
Speed: 16%
Intelligence: 16%
Luck: 19%
Stamina: 22%

The Teepee
Rabid Jigglypuff and Cheveyo live by the lake.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:02 am

Index
-About our home-
-About the keeper-
-About Cheveyo-
-About Istaqa-
-Fanart, etc-

~Teepee Rules~
- All posters must be in IC
- Anyone is welcome until I'm forced to make a list of unwelcomed individuals
- Feel free to jump into the RP! But please don't come to pick a fight (IC or OOCly)
- NO godmoding/powerplaying
- Have fun!

User Image

Rabid Jigglypuff

Rabid Jigglypuff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:06 am
The still waters shine with a crystal gleam, reflecting the misty sunrise above as if the very surface was made of glass. All is silent in the trees that line the body of water, standing tall as quiet and unmoving sentinels. A curling mist wafts from the depths of the lake, unfurling onto the edge of the shoreline and around the border of cattails and marshgrass. The silhouettes of geese pass overhead, casting shadows over the terrain that draws your eye to the statuesque living quarters by the lakeside.

Welcome to the home of Dezba and Cheveyo, her faithful equine friend. Come gather around the fire, there are many stories to tell and the sun is just awakening to bring a new day.

---------------------------------

The inside of the teepee is very modest, to say the least. A warm fire centers around a wooden cot lined with furs and bits of bedding. Clay cooking pots sit neatly piled by the fire on wooden shelves, a few cast-iron pieces come as a luxury to the place.

The teepee sits in a generous clearing a safe distance from the lake's edge, surrounded by the beginnings of the forest. Cheveyo would greet any visitor who arrived with a cautious gaze and a gentle smile, always welcoming but ever-vigilant to his territory.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:07 am
Dezba ~ The Keeper

User Image

Dezba, meaning 'goes to war', is a young navajo woman that lives alone by the lakeside. Having shed the more traditional aspects of her culture when volunteeringly leaving her family's tribe, she wears simple clothing reminicent of western civilization. Her hair is a raven black, long but neatly kept. Blinded from birth, she doesn't seem to be bothered by her disability in the least. A fiery and lively individual, she is very self-reliant and attune with the beasts that roam the earth.
Dezba is almost always by Cheveyo's side but allows the painted stallion to roam as he wishes to feed his wanderlust.

User Image

Rabid Jigglypuff

Rabid Jigglypuff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:08 am
Cheveyo ~ Spirit Warrior

User Image

A painted stallion with a soft expression. Cheveyo, meaning spirit warrior, is a quiet soul with eyes that tell a tale of wisdom and knowledge. Although fiercely protective over his kin, this stallion prefers observation and harmony over action. When not near his keeper, Cheveyo seems to have a lust for adventure and travel. Some would describe the expression in his eyes on occasion to be as if he wasn't standing before you, but in some far off land. Pensive, careful and wise are words often used for Cheveyo.

Mate: None

Friends: Nagual-An

Familiar: None

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:28 am
Istaqa ~ Fire and Brimstone

Desc to go here

Mate: None

Friends: Incapable of holding friendships. Is acquainted with:
Tlocatl
Eden
Wyrsa

Familiar: None

User Image

Rabid Jigglypuff

Rabid Jigglypuff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:30 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:30 pm
Disclaimer: I do not own the Soquili shop or the feather divider (I got that off the net somewhere x.x; ).
I DO however, own all the art displayed here not present on the first post. ^_^

Rabid Jigglypuff

Rabid Jigglypuff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:24 pm
Cheveyo

A light snap of a tree branch and the entire forest seemed to flinch. Despite the "loud" interruption to nature's daily routine, the painted stallion merely canted his large cranium to the side and peered in the direction of the noise, for he knew the source. The equine's stiff legs were set into motion as he approached the clearing to greet the disturbance.

"Good morning Cheveyo." The human female uttered as she just ducked in time to escape the confines of her teepee home. Glancing up to her quiet partner, the native woman bowed her head in respect for the being. "A man of few words, I admire that." She turned and went about her morning errands, setting a pot of water on the dwindling fire for tea.

Cheveyo stood in silence, craning his neck to watch her fumble about the campsite until he was content she was alright and everything was how it should be. Good morning Dezba. He finally uttered in a whicker of his own tongue just as the stallion moved on towards a patch of tasteful-looking grass.

Dezba paused by the fire as if something along the lake had caught her eye, but nothing was out of place as was usual in the tranquil scenery. "Good morning." She uttered again quietly, a smile offered to the lakeside and she stooped low to fix herself something to eat.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:40 am
Cheveyo

Cheveyo moved through the ankle-high brush a little ways from his keeper's residence. Muzzle to the dirt, the stallion busied himself with finding a sufficient snack in the somewhat barren foliage he was rummaging through though he wasn't too optimistic on this early morning trek.

It's like the berries all up and ran away. He snorted and stirred up a puff of dirt, audible thoughts muffled by the ground below his hooves.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Agh! Nagual had woken up this morning and found that she had in fact grown into a mare. Her once short mane was now long and silky, yet wavy like a flutter soft sheet of tanned hide. She was taller too, and would no longer need to look up to everyone. Her clumsy body had turned into that that was sleek and graceful. Yet, as Nagual inspected herself in the water, her head close to the surface, she still had her childish eyes and ever present grin.

Snorting, splashing water everywhere, the mare giggled as droplets settled on her face. She put her head closer so only her nose was immersed below the surface. Bubbles sounded and tickled her face as Nagual resisted the urge to take a deep breath and laugh.

When she paused, Nagual heard the muffles of someone nearby. Immediately, she was alert and looked around, trying to find the source. Not seeing it, the mare walked off in the direction she thought it was coming from.

What she found made her laugh. A brightly spotted stallion was rummaging around, "Well, you'll never find anything that way, will you?"

Well, I might... Cheveyo began responding without even realizing, until he noticed the figure that had just approached. Oh! He stuttered in surprise, bashfully spitting out the twig he had been frustratedly gnawing on. He was embarassed beyond belief that he hadn't noticed her sooner.

He cleared his throat and trotted out of the brush in an attempt to save his dignity. I don't suppose I was looking in the right patch to begin with. Chevy quirked an eyebrow as he got a view of just how unimpressive the search area had been, though admittedly he hadn't been trying too hard anyways. Sorry if I uh... bothered you or something. My name's Cheveyo. The stallion bowed his painted head, messy striped bangs sliding over his tawny eyes.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual shook her head, some remaining drops flopping around, "No, no! You didn't interrupt anything...." the mare giggled, thinking of how she was only blowing bubbles in the water. "My name is Nagual-An!"

The mare eyed the stallion warily, seeming almost afraid to ask, but her eyes sparkled with curiosity, "What were you doing, if I may ask?"

Cheveyo snorted in a chuckle, finding it amusing she'd be so interested in what he was doing while he was attempting to hide the foolishness of it. I was just looking for berries. Some grow nicely in the cool weather, and I'm growing tired of dry wildgrass. Smiling sheepishly, the stallion straightened his neck so as not to seem too shy or introverted. He didn't have many friends afterall, no need to scare away potential ones.

What exactly... were you doing? He countered the question just as hesitantly, noticing her wet muzzle. Though when he did, he turned his eyes to the bushes again to ensure he wasn't making her uncomfortable by staring.

Rabid Jigglypuff

Rabid Jigglypuff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:51 am
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual chuckled silently, the motion slightly vibrating across her body. Well, there was no way back now... he had caught her, even though the act was done. With a bright smile, the mare looked at the stallion and shrugged, "Just blowing bubbles in the water." The way she said it, as if it were just normal, everyday stuff, it was hard to think that it was a strange thing to do.

The word 'berries' clicked in her mind, and Nagual looked around, "Berries? You found berries!?"

Cheveyo stared blankly for a moment as the thought sank in, unbelieving that mares partook in such activities on a daily basis. He really didnt know much about the opposite gender it seemed! Oh, well that sounds like fun. The stallion naively smiled, figuring nothing was awkward by it.

He flicked his long, black-tipped tail and glanced towards the direction Nagual was frantically scanning. Yep. They may taste a bit bland, but a sweet nugget is worth the effort to get away from dry root grass! With a chuckle the painted stallion trotted his heavy frame into the bushes again, intent on finding the best berry to show the mare. There we are. He gestured with his muzzle to a plump red berry dangling from a bush's branch.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
So, Nagual wasn't quite sure on etiquette. She gently nudged past Cheveyo to go an look at the berry. The mare leaned down, her eye level with the plump, red berry. She looked up at the stallion throw her mane and smiled, "Did you want to do the honors?" Nagual could only motion slightly for she was a bit too close to the bush to do much more.

Cheveyo backed off, making way for the energetic mare. He didn't think any of her shove, his nature convincing him that he must have been in the way and clearly at fault. Oh no, after you. The stallion idly pawed his hoof as he peripherally watched her inspect the small fruit, turning over the trampled grass to amuse himself. Dezba offered me a breakfast meal when I return, so I shouldn't snack and ruin my appetite.

EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual didn't ask about Dezba. Never having a stable meal routine, the idea of refusing food was unheard of! She lifted her head back up and stared at Cheveyo as if he had grown an extra limb, "You... you don't want it?" The mare couldn't even look at the berry busy at the moment. The news shocked her to her core.

Cheveyo felt the blood drain from his face, a plastered, blank expression of confusion. Well no, I meant... it's good, I mean... you can have it because... not that you have to... He was having great difficulty spitting out what he was thinking, fearful that he had somehow insulted Nagual without realizing it. He decided to clench his jaw shut to prevent himself from saying anything else stupid, staring wide-eyed at the mare in await of her reaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:25 am
EchoLimaFoxtrot
Nagual felt bad now. Cheveyo look absolutely horrified. Her face melted from one of shock, and a little horror, to concern with a tint of cheefulness. "I, umm.... I didn't mean to scare you. It's just, well.... you're not hungry? How can you ruin a meal... this is a meal."

The mare smiled, almost giggling at her strange outburst. "We can share them.... that way you won't get too carried away eating them and ruin your appetite," Nagual winked.

Cheveyo managed to regain his composure and the colour in his face when he realized the mare may not have been as upset as he first thought. That's a good idea. The stallion responded, anything to hide his embarassment. Watch for thorns! He smiled before bowing his head down to n** off a few berries using his front teeth and bring them into his mouth.  

Rabid Jigglypuff

Rabid Jigglypuff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:09 pm
Istaqa

Tlocatl and Istaqa have a scrap
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11713297#141697015  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:56 pm
Istaqa

Istaqa torments Eden something fierce
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11339013#141759870  

Rabid Jigglypuff

Rabid Jigglypuff