Submit

Less Than Liz

Profitable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:07 pm
Well, with this club growing larger and larger, an introduction thread seems highly appropriate. So, this thread would be the place to let other members know of your presence and a little bit more about yourself. It can be anything from entirely political to a short blip about some of your hobbies. I would also encourage any current members to welcome newer individuals, make them feel comfortable among us, and get to know them, whether through PM or whatever you choose smile

Also, anyone who is new, be sure to check out some of the other stickies, particularly the rules thread. As always, welcome to the club and have a good time!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:58 pm
Name Razak Red

AKA:GT, Gerbera tetra, Forge McCain, that real a*****e in ED-Poli, etc.

Place of Residence: Dallas, Texas, USA

Background: I grew up the first child of a single mother on welfare. I spent the latter part of my development in the care of my grandparents. All in all a pretty bumpy ride through lower to shallow middle class. I'm high school educated with some independent courses in various things along the way. No official degree, but the equivalent of an associates in a few things.

I've been employed as a janitor, a forklift operator, a production assistant then supervisor of same. Sales and customer service are recent additions to my repertoire.

Politically I’m a conservative fiscally and governmentally but classically liberal socially (i.e. libertarian-ish). Needless to say I'm the founder to the original Leaning Right Guild (accept no substitutes).

On Gaia I'm found occasionally (as work permits) in ED-Poli and rarely in the RP guilds.  

Razak
Crew

the_catman2003

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:17 pm
I'm Thomas and i'm 17 years old. And I must apoliges for any misspelling, I have dyslexia.

My father was in the Marine Corps for almost 30 years, CWO4 Maintenance Officer (Ret.) for the 46-phrog and the Harrier Jet. Most of my personalitly cromes from him. I live in Rosamond C.A. It's right next to Edwads Air Force Base. As many people did, and my heart goes out to all others, I had a loved one die on 9/11, speficly one of my Uncles. He owned his own store above were the plane had hit

My intrest are bascialy music and politics. Ofcourse i'm consertive other wise I wouldn't have posted this (hehe).

But as for my music intrest...it varys, from listing to such heavy bands as Slipknot, Hatebreed, and Rammstein, to more rock base like The Pillows, KISS, and Evanescence, to some lighter things like Billy Joel, Cat Stevens, and Elton John.

And back to politics I, like all consertives, have an open-mind about things. However I can't stand spin, I can't stand anybody like Michael Moore. That "man" needs to be kicked out of the country. But anyway, I have got a supriseing number of liberal friends...and I take great pleasure in showing how wrong they are on most issuses.

I'm currently unemployed but looking for work. I am going to be a Sr. in High School, once summer is over. And best of all I will get to vote in the 2004 Presidental Election, for Bush ofcourse. And I follow the Pagan religion Wicca. I have a beautfiul girl-friend that I love dearly.

when on Gaia i'm usualy around the Chatterbox and then go into the ED-Poli, then I check back here every now and then to see of any new posts.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:36 pm
Sorry Razak, I'm going to steal your form 3nodding

Name: Jacki Jinx

AKA: Teh Jinx

Place of Residence: NOB aka NY

Background: I don't have much of a background being my age and all. Both my parents have always been together and we've been fairly well off. My father is a conservative Republican, though he acts like he's neither; my mother is a Democrat that is probably liberal in addition to her actually being blind; brother an extreme liberal that hates Bush yet does research; and my sister isn't old enough for any of this. I'm currently planning on majoring in psychology and going into clinical psychology or just guidance counselling, but I am looking into other fields ie. I have been recommended going into anthropology by two people after hearing my interests. My attention span on new subjects that do not interest me when reading online is extremely low, so I really don't know anything about that one yet, but I shall take a class when college comes in a year.

I have never been employeed considering I have a lack of transportation at hand and I have some shyness when it comes to new things that could possibly affect my future, be it little. The most I've gotten paied for is shoveling, mowing the lawn, gathering news papers, gathering mail, and watching a rabbit for over a week.

I am a conservative Republican who is in the nontheist category, and as such, I am not an extreme anything. The most I am extreme about is abortion, and since I am a mod of the Pro-Life Guild, you can probably guess my stance on that. I use to be not so caring about the subject when I was Pro-Choice, but then I thought about it and was like "why?" = o

Lastly, I bounce from forum to forum. I am regular to the Gaian Nicety Association (the reason I am nude right now), Gaia Temple (I am a reporter), and the Pro-Life Guild.  

Jacki Jinx

Fluffy Elocutionist

8,850 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100

KiwiiHead
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:41 pm
Name: KiwiiHead and BushCheney4President

Sex: Male

BirthDay: March 19, 1989

Place of Residence: Madeira, Ohio -Close to Cincinnati-
-Madeira Schools

Political Affiliation: As Right as it gets. Radical style!

Bush/Cheney: I have over 100 hours of work on their campagin. I hand out flyers, rallys, posters everything for our great president.

Job: Work for my father a bit. I repair, go to trade shows, chill
-To see his horribly designed website-Click Here

Band: I play trumpet and I am currently marching with the Madeira Marching Mustangs..We are doing Carmen. Listen to us here...
Madeira Music

Theater: I am stage manager/Head honcho. I learned it from the great Mike Stentz. We are doing Julias Caesar (sp) and The Wiz this year. The Wiz in a town of all white people....thats gonna be great! I can run our lighting, sounds and about everything I am god...no really I am.

Radio: I listen to Glenn Beck,Sean Hannity and sometimes Savage or Mark Liven.

Books To Read:Treason-Ann Coulter, Deliver Us From Evil-Sean Hannity, Slander: Liberal Lies about the American Right-Coulter,War Within-Savage...I have a bunch but those are good ones.

Summary of Issues
Death Penalty-Keep it
Gay Marriage-Ban it
Abortion-Murder
Global Warming-Global Whinning
UN-Sucks, get rid of Kofi and his terrorist friends
War in Iraq-Keep up the good work
War on Terror-Captured hundreds of terrorist that can't be bad.
Enviroment-Something for Libs to whine about
Gun Control-Don't Control me b***h (mean gun control don't work)
-Anything Else Big????Probably touched it in poltics forum-

Later Days Kiwii  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:31 pm
Name: ihaveacoolhat (Tom)

Interests: Politics, RPGs (Xenogears), Music, Anime, Biking

Occupation: Jr. College (planning for Psy.D. and possible major in sociology, philosophy, theology, or political science. sweatdrop

Beliefs: Strong conservative fiscally and socially. Pro-war (in Iraq), Pro-life, Pro-gun, Pro-death penalty. Anti-gay marraige, Anti-UN, Anti-stupidity.

Random Stuff: Xeongears is the best game ever. Do As Infinity r0xx0rz j00. Goo Goo Dolls also r0xx0rz j00. I hate my father beyond all rational teen angst; I hate teen angst equally. I hope all attention whores are hit by a big meteor and explode sometime in the near future.

~ fin  

Hello Google

SoldierofLight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:27 pm
Name: Soldier of Light

Hobbies: Civil War re-enacting, kayaking, karate, apologetics, and annoying liberals.

Background: I was raised in a Christian family, and I have been a Christian since I was 5. Recently, I have gotten a lot more involved in discussion forums, etc. I love a good debate!!

Political Stance:
Abortion is murder and should be outlawed.
Gun control is a stupid idea (What about the 2nd Amendment?).
Homosexual marriage should be illegal.
The Ten Commandments in courthouses are NOT offensive.
The Iraq War was justified (and it is NOT a quagmire!).
Terrorists should be afraid of America like they are now.
Why should we ask the world's permission to do what is right?
The U.N. stinks and is powerless. The U.S. should leave it.
I'm proud to be an American, and shame on anyone who isn't!!

P.S. My thanks to KiwiiHead for the awesome signature and the invitation to join the guild!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:26 pm
Name: A Soporific (Tim)

Interests: Politics, RPGs, Economics, History

Beliefs: Moderate Conservative, strong Rationalist, Deist, and Classical Philisophical trends. Roman Catholic. Fiscal Conservative, Socially Libertarian/Liberal (depends on my mood)

Random Stuff: I unfortuneately, have to deal with Asperger's syndrom. It had greatly restricted my free time activities, but has given me much time to think... when I can concentrate on one thing long enough. I have gotten to the point where I can function without medication 93.6% of the time, and people hardly notice my Autism.  

A Soporific

Less Than Liz

Profitable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:37 pm
BLAH BLAH.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:03 am
Name: Kazuma

AKA: Gaia's Conservative Nekomimi

Place of Residence: Southern California

About: I am currently working on completing my Masters of Arts in Asian studies where my disiplines are History and Political Science. My geographical interest is East Asia, particularly China but also Japan. I earned my BA in Political Science where I concentrated in International Relations and Comparitive Politics (Asia).

My interest in politics came largely from my interest in International Relations which I developed an interest in during junior high. As a result, most of my pet issues are international relations/foreign policy and I don't comment on alot outside of that although I have been known to dabble in constitutional issues. I also have a great deal of interest in military science/military affairs and tend to comment in that are as well.

Politically I tend to be fairly libertarian on many issues and Realist on foreign policy.

Gaia: I spend most of my time in ED Politics and occasionally comment in ED Science and Technology. I also frequent the anime and manga forums and videogame forums on occasion. My affiliations outside of the LRG include The Catgirl Fans United, and the Azumanga Daioh Guild.

Outside interests:I enjoy hanging out with my university anime club and having a good time, reading (mostly history but I also enjoy fiction (particularly Tom Clancy and Larry Bond), science fiction, and alternate history), watching anime (my favorite anime inculde All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, Martian Successor Nadesico, and Azumanga Daioh), and occasionally drawing from which I take alot of inspiration from the style of Mika Akitaka.  

Kazuma
Crew

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100

ShiroKarasu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Name: ShuroKarasu

aka: Leita

Place of Residence: Northern California

Occupation: purchasing agent/riding instructor/karate instructor

Interests: horses, karate, anime, music, ren faires

Well, I ended up on Gaia because my son convinced me to--okay so it wasn't such a bad idea!

Anyway, I am definitely conservative after being raised by grandparents because of an irresponsible welfare mom. It can be very tiring for me though because everyone I work with are either middle of the road or liberal. (It was very disturbing when my stepson, who was in the Marines, had to go to Iraq, and my boss was going to anti-war rallies!)

Issues:

abortion--get rid of it!
gun control--well, gun control is hitting what you aim at!!
war on terror--go get 'em
Iraq--it ain't over yet, but we're doing good work
welfare--abolish it

Remember what Teddy Roosevelt said "walk softly and carry a big stick!"
We need to pick that stick back up and bash in the door!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:20 pm
Name: Kid Nasty

Place of Residence: The Middle of Nowhere

Birthday: July 9

Politics: Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Pro-Death Penalty, Pro-Omnivore, Pro-Low Taxes, Pro-Military, Pro-Less Government Regulations, Pro-Iraq War, Pro-War on Terrorism, Anti-Liberal

Religion: Mainline to Conservative Protestant

Interests: Movies/Film (I hope to be a director some day), Drama, Art, Writing, Reading, Politics, Religion. That about covers it.

Favorite Books: Lord of the Rings, Dune, The Chronicles of Narnia, Ender's Game, The Seventh Son, A Game of Thrones, Out of the Silent Planet, Mere Christianity, The Screwtape Letters, To Kill a Mockingbird, Cry the Beloved Country.

Favorite Movies: Lord of the Rings, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Lake Placid, Raising Arizona, The Princess Bride, The Sixth Sense, Spider-Man 2, X2, Men in Black, O Brother, Where Art Thou?, Indiana Jones, Star Wars OT, Canadian Bacon, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Time Bandits.  

Kid Nasty

the lone walrus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:55 am
Name: Kento D. I.

Birthdate: August 12th, 1988

place of residence: Oregon, Left Coast, USA.

Occupation: working to get my GED.... and will be a student full time at the University... hopefully.. by fall. But by Winter for sure. To this point I've only been part time.... so.. student? Business Admin (accounting focus) and Psychology major... trying to get a BS... yeah.

Current goals: Getting my GED, getting into the University full time, proving I actually know what I'm talking about, being less when I speak and type...

politics:
I believe that people should be allowed to do what they want with themselves and their property as long as they do not force anyone to do anything or do something to somebody else's property, unless that person signed a contract... yeah.
I'm proud of the armed forces of the United States. I'm proud to be an American. I believe invading Iraq probably was the right thing to do, and there are some people you just can't negotiate with.
I must say, I'm not really... against gay marriage... I don't see... how it affects anybody.
I believe that all Federal taxes should be eliminated, and replaced by a 15% (or lower!) retail sales tax that excluded "used" homes, and foods that weigh under a certain amount per pound. I also believe that the Federal Budget should be lowered by at least 50%.. I've come up with a Federal Budget that is just $900B a year... although I may have underestimated the needs of the military... $650B might not be enough...
I am anti gun control and pro choice... I'm anti Eminent Domain and anti Affirmative Action...
The hardest thing to explain is I am really.. not that fond of the concept of Democracy. I mean, I like being able to keep the officials in check, and having the people choose the officials is much better than not having any choice in the officials, obviously.. but I don't want what the Government does to be dictated by the population, I want it dictated by a series or rules... laws... I don't like majority rule... I love freedom. Being able to dictate what you do with your property.. even if everybody else thinks it is a bad idea.... as long as they are not taking away... one of the thing I think should be rights... then they should be allowed to. self governance in the sense that an individual can do with their property and themselves with what they see fit, as long as they don't take away that right from another... not... the population deciding what individuals can do... yeah. It's hard... to... explain.. I'm sorry I'm.... nervous? I'm so shy I can't even type right...

background:
Um, lets see... until fairly recently I lived in Portland, Oregon... went to Government schools there... where the teachers told the students to tell their parents to vote for certain measures... and.. yeah. I was told in first grade that I would never learn to read by my teacher.... most of my teachers were saying things about how stupid Republicans were... my classmates said that.... my parents... mm. But, I figured it out.... at least I think I figured it out... I mean, I see all of these idiotic teens who think they understand politics and it is so obvious that they don't... I can't say that I am not one of these delusional teens who think they understand... what I know is all I know, so how could I know I don't know something?
Um, my parents are divorced, I live with my mom and little sister... household income of... I think... around $25,000 a year... yeah. something like that... so not rich. I don't really have any friends in person, I think the last time I had an in person friend was more than two years ago. But in two years, I've learned to deal with it, and think it really has helped me in the long run. I'm now much more emotionally stable than I was before. It has given me a lot of time to think... yeah. I'm not really upset with not having friends. and I have.. one or three friends online.. so.. yeah. Not complaining. I actually have a very good life. I have a good computer, broadband internet... and ambition... yeah. I really have a great life. And I realize there are opportunities out there, and I'm going to take them!

um, what else...

favorite composer: Yasunori Mitsuda (I know, I know...)

favorite TV shows: Your World with Neil Cavuto (FNC), Special Report with Brit Humes (FNC), Law and Order: SVU (NBC, I usually watch on USA though), Dennis Miller (CNBC), Squawk Box (CNBC), Arrested Development (FOX), Late Night with Conan O'Brien (NBC) and Seinfield and Simpsons episodes from when Clinton was President.

Favorite radio shows: Neal Boortz show (WSB), Sean Hannity show (WABC), This American Life (I know, lefty NPR... lefty show...) (WBEZ)

I listen to to much radio and watch to much TV.... yeah.

I'm sorry for.. um.. all of the "..."s... and of the "... yeah"s... all of the "um"s... I get... nervous... and... yeah. It is not easy to read... but... mm. I don't know. It is really... weird to type it... but... um... it is how I.. yeah. Thankyou.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:38 pm
Name: Patton

AKA: Victor Marik, Hadroggen, Elohiir Sunblade, Lord Marik, etc

Place of Residence: Orange, California

Background: My father was a Vietnam veteran, I was born to a broken family. My sister and I lived with our grandparents from age 5. They taught me what it's like to truly live in poverty, having lived through the Depression. I spent most of my school life in the "special students" program because I couldn't follow classes. It wasn't found out until 4th grade I actually had Attention Deficit Disorder. Graduated in the class of 2001, the glory days of adulthood ahead of me. 9-11 pretty much Bogarted my college life for a year...was almost suspended for straight F's in all classes >.<. That semester...I had no reason to go to classes crying

I am currently in college, earning units for an Associates in History, possible focus on teaching. I'm currently working as a security guard at an asphalt plant. I'm senior guard, so I guess I'm at least a little succesfull.

I consider myself a moderate. Fiscally conservative, Socially moderate, a believer in Teddy Roosevelt-era Republicanism and Franklin Delano Roosevelt-era Democrat beliefs. I belong the the American Patriot Party, though the Republican's are beginning to seem more enticing over time. In gaia, I considered myself an Independent until danjel decided to lump me in with the Leaning Rights. So here I am, a California Indpendent for Bush ^_^. And yes...I almost voted for Tom McClintock (if anyone understands my last sentence, you are Californian xd )

I frequent almost all of the forums on Gaia, though mostly the RP forums. I used to be one of Commerce's big names before the last thaw...many moons ago xp Now I'm mostly in politics and the Gaian Guild Network.  

Patton
Captain

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

KevO44

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:16 pm
Name: KevO44

Heritage: White, French-Italian Heritage.

The Leaning Right Guild - Razak's Roughnecks -

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff