Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0mega_Virus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:51 am
Waiting list status: CLOSED

Notes For this Current List:

• No Shop Customs, Semi-Reserved Customs or Reserved Customs.
  • When the list is open, premades for Meri/Kimi and Bridge/0mega are accepted <3
  • 2 Drunken Edits are avaliable to the first two to order them <3 (Drunken edits are 1k each)
  • Yes, I will let you combine pieces from Meri/Kimi's samples with Bridge/0mega samples for any orders that I will be filling.
  • (NEW) From now on, I will not be using any other wigs besides Offical Gaia/M&K/F.A.C.A.D.E.S. wigs <3

Important! - Please give me time to fill any and all orders.
    I might take a while to fill them, so just have patience <3

NOTE:
    If your going to cancel your order, please send me a PM. It's only courteous, and if you don't I won't know that you had done so.

Also, I have a waiting and order list limit. I will only take on as many orders as I have slots for and you are to order no more than 5 edits per order <3

If you have any questions, please ask them in the Chatterbox, not here. This is only an ordering thread. Only orders should be present here and therefor your questions will not get answered here <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How to Place Your Order:
  • Please Read every single word in this post.
  • To place an order, post a reply to this thread when this thread's subject line says it is open. The prices for premade edits are located in the Shop Sample threads. Look to Meri and Kimi"s Samples for their premades and to Bridgechan and 0mega"s Samples for their's.
  • If I have a question or issue with the order, I will PM you and wait for you to respond. If I do not receive a reply of some sort within a decent amount of time (about a week) I will most likely delete your post. If your order has been placed when the list is closed, it will be deleted.
  • Provide a stripped-down-to-undies or naked avatar for me to use as a base. The avatar should either be an official Gaian avatar or a Gaian avatar wearing a Meri/Kimi, Bridge/0mega, or Charcoal Feathers wig. Please also, when only ordering a wig, if it's possible please provide a bald version of the base you are wishing to put the wig on.
  • Provide details of what you are ordering. If you are asking for something to be recolored, please be specific about the color. For instance, "bright, leafy, yellow-green" instead of just "green."
  • Send your payment trade to J.O.A.T.M.O.N.. I will confirm it after I have sent you the order via PM.

User Image

• When you receive your order, save the image(s) to your own computer/webspace and confirm the trade.
  • You can go here to find naked bases with Gaian hairstyles or bald to make it easier to apply wigs to: www.tektek.org
  • Also, if you are ordering an edit like the Nurse Needle Edit in my samples where the avatar needs to be in a pose other than then standard { aa }, please, if possible, save your base with the right body position. I won't kill you if it's not, it just makes editing easier <3)
  • Look below for an order form that might help you with ordering if you need some help <3

~Order Form~

[list]
[*][b]Name of the Gaian to send order to[/b]: (Ex. "BridgeChan")

[*][b]Base(s) To Be Used[/b]: (Make sure its either stripped to the undies or naked. Also specify which base you want with which edits.)
[url=http://gaiaonline.com]Base #1[/url] | [url=http://gaiaonline.com]Base #2[/url]

[*][b]Edit(s) You Want, Any Recolors, and Price (Please number edits as shown with their details, for example)[/b]:

- [b][u]Edit #1[/u][/b]
- Base #1
- Midnight Gown (Long) = 250g
- Vail Hairstyle as is = 100g
- Recolor Skirt to red = 100g
- W/ Nitemare Wings = 50g

- [b][u]Edit#2[/u][/b]
- Base #2
- Base with just Vail hair = 100g (This will be colored like the preview if no recolor is mentioned.)
---------------------------------
[*]Total = 600g
[/list]

~Waiting List for Edits~

Normal Waiting List

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:03 am
Waiting list status: CLOSED

Notes For this Current List:

• Only one Animation can be ordered by one person, for one person at a time.
  • When the list is open, premades for Meri/Kimi and Bridge/0mega are accepted <3
  • Yes, I will let you combine pieces from Meri/Kimi's samples with Bridge/0mega samples for any orders that I will be filling.
  • (NEW) From now on, I will not be using any other wigs besides Offical Gaia/M&K/F.A.C.A.D.E.S. wigs <3

Important! - Please give me time to fill any and all orders.
    I might take a while to fill them, so just have patience <3

NOTE:
    If your going to cancel your order, please send me a PM. It's only courteous, and if you don't I won't know that you had done so.

Also, I have a waiting and order list limit. I will only take on as many orders as I have slots for and you are to order no more than 1 animation per order <3 (Save for the emotes.. they can have up to 5 for premade, and 2 for custom)

If you have any questions, please ask them in the Chatterbox, not here. This is only an ordering thread. Only orders should be present here and therefore your questions will not get answered here <3

How to Place Your Order:
  • Please Read every single word in this post.
  • To place an order, post a reply to this thread when this thread's subject line says it is open. The prices for premade edits are located in the Shop Sample threads. Look to Meri and Kimi"s Samples for their premades and to Bridgechan and 0mega"s Samples for their's.
  • If I have a question or issue with the order, I will PM you and wait for you to respond. If I do not receive a reply of some sort within a decent amount of time (about a week) I will most likely delete your post. If your order has been placed when the list is closed, it will be deleted.
  • Provide a stripped-down-to-undies or naked avatar for me to use as a base. The avatar should either be an official Gaian avatar or a Gaian avatar wearing a Meri/Kimi, Bridge/0mega, or Charcoal Feathers wig. Please also, when only ordering a wig, if it's possible please provide a bald version of the base you are wishing to put the wig on.
  • Provide details of what you are ordering. 'I want my avatar to blink and breath' is acceptable for a request. 'I want them to move' is not. I will PM you if I feel your details are not suffient enough for me to make a decision on what it is you want. If you are asking for something to be recolored, please be specific about the color. For instance, "bright, leafy, yellow-green" instead of just "green."
  • Please list all items that your avatar has on. This will help me in the breakdown process, and give me more concrete things to work with. If I have to guess, chances are I will be wrong. Help me, help you. ^_^
  • I reserve the right to PM you telling you that I cannot complete or accomplish the order you request. You have the right to resubmit a different request in the same slot, or have me change your request for you. You do not, once I start, have the right to completely alter what it is you want. That will result in me negating your order and refunding your gold. It takes too much invested time to change too many things once I start. [NOTE] Small changes are okay. I will present you with samples before a final product, so you have final approval.
  • Send your payment trade to J.O.A.T.M.O.N.. I will confirm it after I have sent you the order via PM.

User Image

• When you receive your order, save the image(s) to your own computer/webspace and confirm the trade.
  • You can go here to find naked bases with Gaian hairstyles or bald to make it easier to apply wigs to: www.tektek.org
  • Also, if you are ordering an edit like the Nurse Needle Edit in my samples where the avatar needs to be in a pose other than then standard { aa }, please, if possible, save your base with the right body position. I won't kill you if it's not, it just makes editing easier <3)
  • Look below for an order form that might help you with ordering if you need some help <3

~Order Form~

[list]
[*][b]Name of the Gaian to send order to[/b]: (Ex. "BridgeChan")

[*][b]Base(s) To Be Used[/b]: (Make sure its either stripped to the undies or naked. Also specify which base you want with which edits.)
[url=http://gaiaonline.com]Base #1[/url] | [url=http://gaiaonline.com]Base #2[/url]

[*][b]Description of the animation you would like[/b]: (Please be as specific as possible, or provide samples of what you would like here.)

[*][b]Edit(s) You Want, Any Recolors, and Price (Please number edits as shown with their details, for example)[/b]:

- [b][u]Animation #1[/u][/b]
- Base #1
Items Worn:
[Place example here]
(Make sure to add your hair and eye type if not already listed.)
Female Style 4 Eyes(Red), Lolita Style Hair(Grey)
Nitemare Scarf, Ninja Headband(Position 1)
Those 90's Gloves(Blue)
Viper DASH Pants(Black)
Mistress Dress (Midnight Black) [Top only]
Gothic Bat Boots(Midnight)

-Changes:
- Change Eye color to dark black or [color=#E684FF]this[/color]
- Change Hair color to red or [color=red]this[/color]

-Animation:
- Have Avatar blink and breathe. Her hair should move slightly when she breathes.

[*]Total = TBD
[/list]

~Waiting List for Animations~

Emote (Premade) Waiting List

Emote (Custom) Waiting List

Simple Animation Waiting List

Complex Animation Waiting List

0mega_Virus
Crew

0mega_Virus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:04 am
[Sample Animations]

-{Emotes}-
Pre-made
500g - 800g (Depending on amount of items)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Custom
500g + ? (item complexity cost will be determined via edit of order)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

-{Animations}-
Simple Animations
1,000g to 10,000g (Depending on complexity of order)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Complex Animations
10,000g and up (Depending on complexity of order)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:49 am
-[UPDATES]-
~6-July-2008~
Re-opened store

-[Currently Working on...]-
Simple Animations
Eating and Drinking
Playing music/Singing
Dancing Avatars

0mega_Virus
Crew

0mega_Virus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:51 am
-[NOTES & FAQ'S]-

NOTES

- Due to the updates that will be happening 7 Jul 08, I will not have anyone send me the trade for their order. I will collect any due payment after 12PM EST.

- Not all my animations are signature friendly. Please make sure that when you are requesting an animation, that you mention if you want it that way or not. I will inform you if you cannot place it into your signature due to size restrictions (file size, not dimensions).

- The Premade Emotes are not the only ones I can do. If anyone has a suggestion on one they would like to see PM me. If I do it, I will give the suggestor a free version of that emote.

- The Custom Emotes are not the same thing as a Reserved Emote. Custom Emotes have items placed in them, while reserved emotes are placed together specifically for that person.

FAQ'S

- Q:
What is the difference between a simple and complex animation?

- A:
The difference is the complexity, amount of time to make, and amount of items to make from scratch. By complexity, I mean the amount of things moving, and the amount of motion required to make it smooth. A simple blink requires 3 frames, where an arm wave could be 5 to 7. The items I refer to are things not found on Gaia (including backgrounds and objects) or things I have yet to make. I will always adjust the price in your order, and PM you to let you know what it is I will need to make. This can help you decide whether to go simple, or complex.

- Q:
Can I have R or M rated animations?

- A:
No. I will not break any ToS rules. Graphic violence is the only thing that I will bend on. No nudity, or scenes not for the eyes of children.

- Q:
What other animation will you not do?

- A:
I'll try to attempt anything once. Anything too complex for me to do will be discussed with the person ordering.

- Q:
What can't my avatar have on for you to animate it?

- A:
As long as your avatar is not unreasonably cluttered, you can have any Gaia-related item on it. You may also use any edit in the M&K guild, as I have permission to animate those as well. Please provide the names of the items you have on the edit you wish animated in your order.

- Q:
My order has been sitting in the window for a couple of days now, and you've done other orders. Why am I being skipped?

- A:
If your order is not being done in the manner it was received, I apologize. I usually do any simple or complex animations over the weekend due to my tight schedule at work, and any emotes during the work week. This provides me with more time to give more attention to it, and make sure its done right the first time. I apologize if this is an inconvience.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:30 am
-[Featured Animation]-

User Image

---D Emperor---

This particular piece presented some very interesting animation challenges. Firstly, I had to research how the bat wings, and the head/ankle wings would move. Then came the tough task of figuring out how the Spirit Halo would rotate (In perspective)and give the appearance of shifting clouds.

While most of the rest of the animation was no trouble, each part was very time-oriented.

I did, however, have alot of fun completing this! Also, to note, this piece has a transparent background. The solid background file size was about a 1/3 of this files size (For those of you interested in Signature based animations. No need to think something this detailed can't be signature friendly!)

All the editing and animation was done in Photoshop CS4.  

0mega_Virus
Crew

0mega_Virus
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:05 pm
------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:53 pm
0mega_virus

• Name of the Gaian to send order to: Meriko

• Base(s) To Be Used: Head

• Edit(s) You Want, Any Recolors, and Price: I'd like the laptop & tablet "Working" animation that's in your custom sample area please~

Can you take the same head @ laptop concept and make some variations as well? If so, I have a few Mod/Dev-ish ideas that I'd love to have. XD

Additional edit #1: Head at laptop with mouse, not tablet. Head edited to be angry, sort of like the scream emote. A vein or @#?! floating by the head, above the laptop would be a funny add-on, but is not necessary if you think it looks better/cleaner without. Please remove the "Working..." text.

Additional edit #2: Head at laptop with mouse, not tablet. Head edited to be tired, with bags under the eyes and a sweatdrop on the head. Please remove the "Working..." text.

• Total = ??? (Need quote, but I am not to send trade until after the shutdown anyway, ya?)

Since the first custom you want is already done, it will be 600g. The additional animations you want will be 600g a piece. Total price for everything is 1800g. Trade will be sent tomorrow, and I'll start on your order tonight.
User Image  

Meriko
Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Witch of Rokkenjima
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:03 pm
0mega_virus
]

• Name of the Gaian to send order to: Izumi Hanae

• Base(s) To Be Used: [x]
  • Description of the animation you would like: The "working..." emote with the tablet.

If possible, could the laptop be made a dark grey or black?

Feel free to change the hair tendrils as necessary, I just didn't want it to chop off after shoulder level. <<;;
  • Total = TBD (at least 500g, but I'm willing to pay 1k or more 8D *shot*)

Since the custom you want is already done your order's total will be 700g.
600g For animation, 100G for recolor.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:09 pm
0mega_virus

• Name of the Gaian to send order to: Shadowed Fate

• Base(s) To Be Used: Here

• Description of the animation you would like: Blinking eyes, showing teeth in a grin. Glow on winged end of staff.
  • Total = TBD (I'm currently unsure of how difficult this would be... ^^;; )

I will PM you on specifics. Your order will be in Simple Animations Cue.

User Image  

Shadowed Fate

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 pm
0mega_virus

• Name of the Gaian to send order to: Konami Shojou

• Base(s) To Be Used:
    Whole Outfit | Base w/ Glasses | Base w/o Glasses

• Description of the animation you would like: The avatar should be wearing the glasses along with that outfit (tektek doesn't have the glasses up yet). Her eyes are closed, hands clasped in prayer over her chest. Her hair and skirt move gently in the wind while the cloud fluidly and constantly billow and envelops, with little wisps of clouds forming off the main cloud moving forward in the wind and dissipating. The halo should glow and hover slightly. I'd like you to add the baby angel wings from the shop and animate them so that they flutter a bit every few seconds.

EDIT: I forgot! @~@; If possible, I'd like to have a solid color background (#D0DCEA) so that I can display it proudly in my profile~

• Total = TBD (<3 <3 <3)

I will PM you on specifics. Your order will be in Simple Animations Cue.
User Image
EDIT: Due to lack of interest, I've removed this request from the cue.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:24 pm
Posted on behalf of user
GS Neo Sailor Animula

• Name of the Gaian to send order to: GS Neo Sailor Animula

• Base(s) To Be Used: User Image

• Description of the animation you would like: User Image

• Edit(s) You Want, Any Recolors, and Price (Please number edits as shown with their details, for example): none
  • Total = 500g

User Image  

0mega_Virus
Crew

Eidolene

IRL Genius

7,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:50 pm
0mega_virus

• Name of the Gaian to send order to: Miku_Ayawei
  • Base(s) To Be Used: User Image

• Description of the animation you would like: I would like to have the same animation as the working emote with the tablet. Could I have the laptop grey or black and the tablet white?

• Edit(s) You Want, Any Recolors, and Price (Please number edits as shown with their details, for example): none
  • Total = TBD (I'm going to give a guess that the price is 700g?)

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:53 pm
0mega_virus

• Name of the Gaian to send order to: Poison_Sake

• Base(s) To Be Used:Base <3
  • Description of the animation you would like: I'd like it to be drinking out of a Sake cup and blushing.
  • Edit(s) You Want, Any Recolors, and Price: The cup black if you could. ^_^ <3
    Thanks~ <3
  • Total = Erm, about 1k?

Placed your order in Custom Emotes Cue.
We will talk about price in PM.

User Image  

Poison_Sake

Meri & Kimi's Inc.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers