Welcome to Gaia! ::

Solar Flare

Back to Guilds

Syaoran's Goggles Item Gang. Plus the chance to feel like you belong in the world through the secrets for unlocking power in the real world 

Tags: run aways, Syaoran's Goggles, solar, hidden powers, Spiritual 

Reply Solar Flare
Intros!!! Welcome :D Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hallo :>
  sup?
  hi!!!!!
  yo..
  ello
  cookies :D
View Results

A Blepper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:14 am
Surely, every guild needs 'em. The introdutions of all members (both new and somewhat old; as in knowing about joining) to get to know a bit about them and everything.
Maybe something like......

(v can use your username if you want sweatdrop v)
Name:
Anything extra?:

There! That looks about right!
Name: The Red Link of Fire (or just Red 3nodding )
Likes: Sleeping late on weekends, drawing, painting, playing video games, and many other things. rolleyes
Dislikes: Too many things to list
Anything extra?: Not much, but I love to collect old guitars and scrap pieces of metal. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:46 am
EDIT:
For Dislikes: It's just little everyday things that can annoy me at times. But it's not a super long rant of things, just a few. sweatdrop  

A Blepper

Prince of winds
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:55 am
i am the prince most of you already know me. It was my idea for the item gang but zero_vis paid for the guild and is caption

i Like to play the markets most of all here on gaia. i want to be able to help all the members get what they want by helpping us all help each other b/c like it when people come together to do something good for each other

i don't people with to much hate in there hearts
i don't like when people mess up good stories

Extra things) my fav anima is shaman king and wolf rain and i love ART but anima in not me fav. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 pm
Name: Yogurt. XD
Dislikes: Lots more things.
Anything extra: Thats what the audience said at the concert...  

YogurtArchangel

Kawaii Carnivore

Malacth22

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:14 pm
Name: Malacth22 (or for short Mala)
Dislikes: Mean people, and.......more mean people lol
Other Stuff: got nothing else to say sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:30 pm
my Name is crystal and i Like being obsessives over boys well one boy at a time. not just any boys, they have to be pretty, cool, mysterious, and have mad skills in some thing like a fighter or carpenter or really charming or smart like a master mind or like a really great artist. any way i get to be there friend and find out stuff (a lot of stuff) and if find out there not as cool as i thought then i stop caring about them all together, but i am not a Stocker i just really like to get into the head of really really cool people... well boys

Dislikes: people who judge for my hobby as less it deals with real people and not cartoons. i also don't like pepper

Other Stuff: broad games, music, database, and going out to eat yay!!!! eek  

lovey pop
Crew

lovey pop
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:33 pm
OMG people are going to think i am wired now  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:35 pm
lovey pop

exclaim exclaim i hate intros, i always mess them up, maybe should say my age too exclaim exclaim  

lovey pop
Crew

A Blepper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:53 pm
lovey pop
lovey pop

exclaim exclaim i hate intros, i always mess them up, maybe should say my age too exclaim exclaim

Aw, it's okay! heart
*pats head* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:34 pm
The Red Link of Fire
lovey pop
lovey pop

Aw, it's okay! heart
*pats head* 3nodding

yeah.....what she said. your our weirdo, and solar flares take care of there own  

Prince of winds
Captain

Trebbles

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:43 pm
Name: Trebbles
likes: Music, Cheese, Friendly people, sleeping, being with my love, eating, movies and Gaia biggrin
Dislikes: Rude people,
Extra stuff: its nice to meet everyone 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:49 pm
my name is Byakuya Uchiha i am awesome and i think am kinda amazing cool
i like girls o i all most broke my behind cause i fell off my bike it a half pipe it was the most retarded thing i have ever done it was worth it o am into anime
only a little i like any kinda rock some hip hop and rock. o almost forgot obsessive girls sound kinda hot  

The Golden guardian angel

lovey pop
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:39 am
Byakuya Uchiha
i like girls o i all most broke my behind cause i fell off my bike it a half pipe it was the most retarded thing i have ever done it was worth it o am into anime
only a little i like any kinda rock some hip hop and rock. o almost forgot obsessive girls sound kinda hot

thank you heart and you too The Red Link of Fire. and special thanks to the prince, i love baby and i am going sexy you up on day mrgreen twisted heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:25 pm
lovey pop
Byakuya Uchiha

thank you heart and you too The Red Link of Fire. and special thanks to the prince, i love baby and i am going sexy you up on day mrgreen twisted heart

rolleyes OK... cut that out  

Prince of winds
Captain

The Golden guardian angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:51 pm
dat kinda crrpy but kool  
Solar Flare

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers