Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
The White Wood {Angel's Spirits}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:55 pm
User Image
Keep your eyes on me...
Now we're on the edge of hell...
Dear, my love, sweet morning light...
Wait for me, you've gone much farther...
Too far...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Alignment: Neutrality
Familiar: None
Mate: None
Children: None

User Image

Name Meaning: a dream, vision, inspiration

Eye Color:
Grey

Hair: White

Inspiration for Spirit:
Celestial Moon

Personality: She is very caring, if a little quiet. She is one to listen rather than speak. Without being able to use her eyes, she has learned to feel things within her senses. It is a handy thing. She is desperate for herself not be left alone.

She remembers little of her former life, besides being reborn without the ability to see. It has been difficult to adjust to living in the dark, but she has, with a little help from her....friend.

User Image

The Wish

Angel stared at the mask she held. It was blank. She could not think of what to wish for.

She was afraid to wish for something to big, for fear it would go awry, as wishes do tend to.

She took up the paintbrush finally, her lips pursed in exasperation as she began to paint. She wanted something simple and lovely.

Pink pale paint slowly covered the mask, pale lips took shape, and dark-rimmed eyes. "Crying..." She muttered, rubbing the paint away. It streaked down the mask's cheeks.

Next came the symbol that had lodged in her mind. A moon. It was black, surounded in a cradle of tribal designs. "There." She muttered, setting the mask on the windowsill to dry.

Days passed, and still nothing occurred. Angel was losing faith fast. She curled into herself, crying away.

"Why are you crying?" Came a whisper of a voice. Angel's eyes shot up, looking around. The mask was no longer on the sill. "Where...?"

"Over here..." Came the voice again. Angel finally noticed the figure. It was swathed in silvery-grey robes, it entire body hidden within. "What is my name?" She asked, her unseen hands clutching at the mask in her hands.

Angel thought for a moment, her heart pounding. "Aislinn..." She finally decided. It seemed to fit this strange Spirit.

The Spirit, now named Aislinn, nodded. "I cannot see, but I know that you are a kind heart. What is the wish that has summoned me from my slumber?"

"I wished for.... to see without seeing what is physical..." She whispered.

"I grant it then, and thank you...."

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:43 pm
User Image

RP Posts & Others

Session: Aislinn and Mort Rouge
Dark Red= Aislinn
Blue= Mort Rouge

Aislinn felt her way next to the trees, her hand was outstretched next to her, feeling the bark, wondering what it could look like. She hummed softly to herself, enigmatic in the silence. The warm sun still shone on her back, and that was comforting, for everything she saw was darkness.

Mort Rouge watched her carefully, admiring her determination as she nearly faltered in her quest to touch things in her world. Her slender hand (he supposed it would be so, judging by the quality of her mask) hesitantly felt the rough bark of the tree. Tossing his head slightly, the dark spirit hung from a bough for a moment before dropping to the ground again with a slight swish of his wings. Surprisingly gentle, he guided her searching hand into his palm, hearing a soft intake of breath from inside her hood as Aislinn touched the stitches that were ever-present on his frame.

Aislinn turned, her blank face holding surprise. "Who..?" She quieted, unsure what to think or say. The hand that held hers was large, and felt strange, scratchy on her skin. Who was it? Her whole mind was thrown for a loop. No one had ever touched her before.

The slightly sarcastic voice she had been hearing revealed its name: "My name is Mort Rouge." There came a pause as her companion closed his eyes, unsure of what to say. "The reason why Cain was so...irritated at the sight of me was because I am a dark spirit."
"I don't look the way normal spirits do, either. I have horns - here..." With his he slowly let her cloaked hand rise and explore the additions on his head. "And besides that, I've got stitches from head to toe."

Aislinn touched the horns with a small gasp. So strange...but to her, she did not judge. For when some judged on appearances, she could not. she judged by actions, and voices. "I don't find it strange really...." She said with a small laugh. "Cain was too mean...I don't think he believed that I could not see." She sighed, clasping Mort's hand gently, touching the stitches she felt lightly. "You don't seem bad..." A smile turned her lips upward, her grey eyes staring out from beneath the cloth.

The dark spirit smiled wanly. "Thanks for that." His voice was quiet as he studied the material decorating Aislinn's cloak.

Aislinn blinked, feeling his gaze. "I don't know whether for it to be a compliment, or not..." She said sheepishly. "I don't know what to expect in the Garden...everything is so...open." She shuddered, thinking how lost she would become if she wasn't careful. "I guess it's funny saying that to someone who can see it..." The spirit sighed, her glistening skin seeming to shiver.

Mort Rouge sat with an exhausted air as he glanced at Aislinn. The familiar glittering robe and hood she had been wearing slowly began to unravel as the seconds ticked by. The lace framing her face pulled away, and holding his breath, the dark spirit watched in awe as Aislinn began to awaken.

Aislinn felt a wonderful feeling pass through her, like flying or swimming through the water. It made her feel open. She could feel the material that had shrouded her seem to disappear. It was an odd feeling, not knowing really what was happening. She felt fluttering on her back and reached up, feeling her breath come in small gasps. "W-what?" She stammered, feeling confused. Her fingers touched soft feathers. Where had they come from? "M-Mort?" She shakily inquired, hoping for an answer to what was going on, what she could not see.

He smiled wanly, standing closer after he stood up and stretched. "You're awakening, Aislinn." His red eyes widened as a pair of pure dove white, angellic wings began to take form under what remained of the glistening cloak.

Aislinn closed her pale eyes, letting her mind feel the changes her new body was undergoing. She felt whole. She couldn't help but whimper slightly. She couldn't hide now from everyone else. It was, to her, like being under a spotlight, everyone staring, snickering about the poor Spirit that couldn't see. She felt th muscles in her back contract and relax as her newly formed wings fluttered. "I look....feel....horrible...." She whispered softly.

What was left of the cloak's material draped around her frame, forever encompassing what Aislinn had once been. Standing so close, Mort Rouge could hear her soft sound of fear. "I won't leave you Aislinn." Hesitantly, he cupped her chin, her skin glowing like starlight itself, and said softly in her ear, leaning close, "You are so beautiful..." An almost sad look came into his eyes.

Aislinn opened her pale eyes to turn toward his voice, but instead found him so close to her his voice in her ear. She felt warmth flood her at his words. It was comforting and strange to know that she wouldn't be left alone in this too large of a world. She reached forward with a hesitant, searching hand, her fingertips brushing against his face, his eyelids, his nose, his lips, trying to memorize the face she could not see. "Thank you...Mort..." She whispered softly, her heart picking up the pace with comfort.

User Image

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff