No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Why not... post you're most random dream? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats your favorite type of dream to have?
  Funny
  Scary
  Romantic
  Trippy
  I'm emo, I DON'T HAVE DREAMS!! 0_o
View Results

Skizlersan

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:30 pm
Okay, so basically In this game you make up a random dream. It could be a story, it could be epic, it can be scary, it can even be so random it scares the next person to post.

It dose not even have to be a dream you had, you can just make it up.

Lets see how random this game gets.

Once I had a dream where me and all of my friends were standing on the top of a really high building, and we were watching a tornado move away from us.

One of my friends shouted at it, HEY YOU!! TORNADO!! YOU'RE STUPID!!

Then the tornado turned around and looked at us with a real creepy face and started coming towards us, we were all scared, but for some reason I could not move...

And then I woke up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:40 pm
DANCING BAGELS.

Period.  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

crmsnfxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:45 pm
A war between hippies, and rapists, slashing and singing? But then a missle labled FXTR (no clue what it stood for) came down and killed them all. nothing but scraps of metal and a crater were left, I walked out of the shards of heaping metal, wounded, and bloody. Out of no where I fell off a cliff, right before I hit the ground i "woke" up, but for some reason I was on the ceiling...I left the doorless room, walked into wall...and a war between anthro foxes, and anthro wolves was happening. The leader's of both sides came up to me and told me to join them, I had to choose who to join. My mind was made up and the light faded, I walked out of a dark room, wearing a silk blood red robe, with swords at my side. A small dragon was perched on my soldier, I unsheathed my sword and attacked. The battle lasted for a little while and in the end only a few foxes, and me were left. A shot was heard and my chest fealt warm, and wet, I put my hand over it and fall to the ground.

After that I woke up...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ I was eating raisins that tasted like grapes.
But, here's the thing, I know that raisins are dried up grapes but, they tasted as though they were never dired.
They tasted as though they were fresh and crisp.
o:
}User Image

User ImageUser Image  

TillxGone

Dangerous Lover

Skizlersan

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:59 pm
Once I was standing on top of a moutian, looking down at a single road. Then A car sped by and It rammed the side, and crashed. I jumped off the moutian with my best friend following behind me, and when I looked into the car I saw one of my friends bloody and bruised. I tried to pull him out of the car, but I was being held back by my best friend, and The car exploded. I started crying...

and then I woke up  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:25 pm
Okay... My dad was driving down a mountain and he was joking and saying he was going to drive off the edge. But he DID. Cut to a bus that's falling beside the car. some guy in a train conductor's uniform was holding a microphone saying "Yep.". Cut back to the car falling. Cut back to "Yep." and then I woke up. I had this dream right before I moved to the mountains. eek  

Bellstrom

missskylersan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:05 am
I had a dream where my friend an I were standing on a street and We started flying. only she was flying to far ahead and I could not catch up. I was shouting at her to slow down, but she did not, and I lost sight of her.

Then I woke up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:18 am
I had a very strange dream where I went on a roadtrip with Jack Sparrow, Vlad Taltos and Albus Dumbledore. I was very disappointed when I woke up. We never made it to Disney World....  

Smorgasmorgan

Sparkly Reveler

20,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vado ruggito

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:34 am
once i dreamed i was brothers with a kid in my grade that i find really annoying. As usual i got anoyed of him so i picked him up and threw him into a pit of spikes, then he exploded  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:14 pm
I was eating a piece of cake...only to find out it was a body, but that didn't stop me it tasted damn good...but I woke up and felt really hungry, after a while I found out that I was chewing on my arm in my sleep domokun  

crmsnfxx

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:15 pm
On a cruise (The most interesting things seem to happen on cruises, don't they?), I had a dream that I was in Zim's class in Skool, I was like, emo in the dream, don't ask why. But, at lunchtime, Dib jumped on top of a table and started to sing Milkshake. (I think you all know that song.) I fell off of the bench I was laughing so hard (A laughing emo kid? What kind of dreams do you have, anyway?) and then I woke up, laughing.

I kind of thought that dream was based on IRL events, because that day, there were these kids (ages 16, 17, 10) singing that Milkshake song at karaoke. They sucked BAD, and they left the poor 10 yr. old to fend for herself. But that 10 yr. old had guts.

Rock on, 10 yr. old.
Rock on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:08 pm
My most random dream eh... I was in my brothers room on the second floor and saw a hole in his (ugly green vinyl)floor wich seemed to be a cave, I walked down into the cave for so long till I found a T-splitting I went right and it became darker and darker, all of a sudden a huge bat flew over and I shocked but then walked further and further eventually coming to another T-splitting going left again and again walking far untill I saw my other brother and then we walked together further with some more T-splittings but it basically ended back in the room.  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jemabuddy42

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm
One time i was getting chased by a teddy bear the size of a truck and then i hugged it and it exploded! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:14 pm
I also had a dream that i was playing football with a purple alien with one eye and an antenna and my dad was fixing their tv.It was very strange! mrgreen  

Jemabuddy42

Skizlersan

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:02 pm
I had a dream where all I did was run around a track untill I woke up.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff