Most Hated Comic Book Charater Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliatelilith
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:31 pm
What's the character you most love to hate?

The character I don't like (more like hate) is Superman. I don't know why, it's just something about him makes want to ram my head into a wall. lol  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:26 pm
Not DC, but I really don't like Wolverine.

Also I think Batman is sort of overrated (but still cool)  

Starscourge

Bane Grease

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:40 pm
I despise Captain America. Just more over patriotic crap.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:33 pm
Someone hasn't read too much Cap, it seems. :/

As for hated, I can't really think of anyone. Wolverine's the closest, but he's just irritating with his excessive amounts of exposure.  

Anvion

1kitty-cat1

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:12 pm
Most hated hmmm..... Honestly I love all characters, but the one that I'm not extremely fond of is BRAIN.I.A.C.
Hes good for a villian, but he pisses me off. "I'm all powerfull, I'm the best, I'm a genius" Blah Blah Blah. Okay he smart I get the picture, but lay off the gloating.

Batman is the best! thats my opinion. I Love Batman!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:11 am
The Joker definately  

Ordained to Kill_1991

1kitty-cat1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:30 pm
You hate the joker? Hes like one, if not, THE best super villian ever. How could anyone hate him?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:33 pm
The Spoiler/Stephanie Brown. It's like they took Legally Blonde, put her in a costume, and called her a superhero. I hate her!  

Arkham Intern

capoeiramonkey

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:20 am
rex-plode from invincible  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:15 pm
Doctor Strange..he gives me the creeps.  

Venessa Maerie

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

RanDOm_ChicK01111
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:11 pm
My favorite villian is the Riddler.......hes complex and puzzling.........he intrests me even if he is a bad guy.......i mean batman wins in the end anyway i might as well enjoy him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:20 pm
Bane Grease

You've never actually read the comics, have you?

Any way, my pick? Cassandra Sandsmark, the current Wondergirl.

"How dare Ravager kill people when her father drugged her beyond all reason and she had no control of her actions! Also, how dare she try and hurt the Terror Titans after they kidnap Red Devil and Miss Martian and torture Red Devil to the point of madness?! I am so the picture of perfect morality, if you ignore the fact I only hooked up with Tim to make myself feel better and more than likely am responsible for the horrible future that's bound to befall us all! Also, B'AWWWW CONNER!!!"

1kitty-cat1
You hate the joker? Hes like one, if not, THE best super villian ever. How could anyone hate him?

Okay, I hate what the Nolan films have done to the Joker. People, he's not a sexy man with a heart of gold! He's a sick, twisted, manipulative b*****d! Its just like what happened to Light with Death Note...  

DecayingThorn
Crew

pharaoh009

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 pm
Super Man by far its just too many powers and his weekness is a green rock *and i guess magic* i know he is not human so thats y he has all his powers he just i dont know i need just a little more realsim i mean his main enemy is a human

On a flip note BATMAN IS THE GREATEST!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:40 am
DecayingThorn
Bane Grease

You've never actually read the comics, have you?

Any way, my pick? Cassandra Sandsmark, the current Wondergirl.

"How dare Ravager kill people when her father drugged her beyond all reason and she had no control of her actions! Also, how dare she try and hurt the Terror Titans after they kidnap Red Devil and Miss Martian and torture Red Devil to the point of madness?! I am so the picture of perfect morality, if you ignore the fact I only hooked up with Tim to make myself feel better and more than likely am responsible for the horrible future that's bound to befall us all! Also, B'AWWWW CONNER!!!"

don't forget she befriended supergirl to have a kryptonain in her life, originally got her powers by stealing wonder womans items and mainly has her powers because her father is an adulter  

GLJordan

DC comics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces