Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:54 pm

Well, mine is Jack. LOL

I know, I know, he's like one of the big mains, but he does my nut in! xP~

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:04 pm
    That's a tough question for me since even if I don't like a character, I still understand their role in the show and am okay with their presence.
    I disliked Ana a lot, though.

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:20 am
wakusei
    That's a tough question for me since even if I don't like a character, I still understand their role in the show and am okay with their presence.
    I disliked Ana a lot, though.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
I liked Ana, though. xP~

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:54 pm
I didn't initially like Jack when the show began but he grew on me. Well, until I saw May 1st’s episode. The character I absolutely despise is Kate. I know a lot of people like her... but she's just irked me from the very beginning. She’s not very useful and she manages to get kidnapped a lot.  

Vanima Eket

Cursed Abomination

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Locke. No contest. Everything he touches bolws up! He may have the "Locke Touch." Everything he touches turns to smoldering piles of ash! XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:04 pm
Pumpkinbot
Locke. No contest. Everything he touches bolws up! He may have the "Locke Touch." Everything he touches turns to smoldering piles of ash! XD

Things blows up 'cause he wants them to.

I find that the show would so suck a** if Locke weren't there, but I do often desire smacking him in the face. He's way too susceptible to the power of suggestion. The man needs to learn how to make his own decisions.

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Pumpkinbot

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:00 pm
wakusei
Pumpkinbot

Things blows up 'cause he wants them to.

I find that the show would so suck a** if Locke weren't there, but I do often desire smacking him in the face. He's way too susceptible to the power of suggestion. The man needs to learn how to make his own decisions.
Yeah. You need an accident prone protagonist to have a good tevevision series.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:13 am
Ugh, Michael. From the very first season I've been surprised at how much of a b*****d he could continue to make himself. Seriously. That guy needs to die.

I didn't really mind Ana Lucia. She was a little annoying, but I don't think she was that bad.

vvaniloquence

Lonely Codger

12,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

ReturnToOz

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:08 pm
Kakanji
Ugh, Michael. From the very first season I've been surprised at how much of a b*****d he could continue to make himself. Seriously. That guy needs to die.

I didn't really mind Ana Lucia. She was a little annoying, but I don't think she was that bad.

I know what you mean. He really pisses me off, too.
Though, in season 4 I'm starting to feel extremely sorry for him. ):

Off topic:
I lovelovelove your signature. Ben is so sexy. xD~

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:55 am
it's still shannon  

PyroBlade

Alpine

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:26 am
PyroBlade
it's still shannon

I second that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:10 pm
Alpine
PyroBlade
it's still shannon

I second that.
I agree. God, if only Boone would come back miraculously.  

Sobria Inebrietas XX

Dnelle

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:25 pm
Jack is my least favorite by a mile. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:15 pm
I hate that woman.. I forgot her name.That's how much I hate her. The one that Daniel Faraday has a crush on? Ew, what does he see in her?  

Sakimi Nakamura

Keyodie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:56 pm
I don't really like Kate either, she's just too Mary Sue-ish. But I still like her. Does that even make sense? I used to hate Michael, but he redeemed himself a lot in season 4... Oh, and Ben. God I hate him, but he's still an interesting character.

And heeyy I actually liked Ana.  
The Lost Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces