Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
░▒▓█●Liliths Quest ●█▓▒░ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Item should I get?
  Kuro's Induction
  Kottan Bell
  Masquerade
  Padmavati's Lotus
View Results

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Lilith Le Rouge

if you want to know more about me click on my domain

User Image

User Image

|Table Of Contents|"The" Dream Avi|Progress|Donators|Updates|Banners&Affiliates|Dance Gallery|  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:56 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
Total Value: 6,602,115 Gold
After Exclusions: 5,407,779 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Scarification tattoo
Masquerade 9th Gen.
Alruna's Rose 7th Gen
Gimpi
Death Whisper (13th gen)
Anurla's Amulet
Gift of the Gods
Fremere's Guard 3rd Gen.
Audrey's Black Ankle Strap Heels
Red And Black Striped Stockings
Dapper Gent's Royal Red Vest
Infernal Spirit 2nd Gen
Pale Marionette

LEGEND:
4laugh - Got It
sweatdrop - Questing
heart - Donated

|Table Of Contents|"The" Dream Avi|Progress|Donators|Updates|Banners&Affiliates|Dance Gallery|  

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:59 am
User Image User Image
User Image

COMPLETED AVIS

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image

[|Table Of Contents|"The" Dream Avi|Progress|Donators|Updates|Banners&Affiliates|Dance Gallery|  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image

ancantsia|Symphony of Serenity|QueenNanami|blueeyed_orchid|Happyaku Bikuni|seriouscat_25|XXXSweetkittyXXX|kireinaj|Lazy Watcher|Kitten 4 Him|elysium dollhouse|Utena_Tenjou_86|Xx Tragic Rabbit xX|Adie05|Yennon Crow

User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
04/12/08 3:25 A.M: i found my Dance group again and i will be putting them up tomorrow.
04/13/08 8:18 A.M: Created a quest bar for Frostbite blade, Received a gift from Kimmy and Symph
04/13/08 1:24 P.M: Scavenging every guild forums in search for pictures i used on auto formats, and i am trying to arrange affiliates part of thread
04/14/08 1:28 P.M: Made 3 new Avis i call them the Elemental Set, Received help from Blue, Rio and Cat
04/18/08 12:29 P.M: Edited the Fire Element Dream Avi now its really expensive it will take a lot of time to do, completed the trade with XXXsweetkittyXXX
04/18/08 11:34 P.M.: Got the let it snow item and i updated my quest bar and i almost got the Summoning tome
04/21/08 5:16 P.M.: Completed a trade with kireinaj
04/21/08 8:15 P.M.: Got the Summoning Tome and the Pora ice
04/23/08 9:18 P.M.: Completed My Ice Queen Sokaro Quest yay ^_^
04/27/08 10:37 P.M.: Completed My Lilith Protector of the Wild woot Kudos for me hee hee
04/30/08 9:37 P.M.: Lots of things happened today, Gaia slashed my sig for exceeding Byte size so i removed my hand, i finished my siren Avi, and koros dancers gave me a wonderful idea: to add a Dance Gallery!!
07/21/08 9:07 P.M.: Its been ages since my last update so here im updating, i resumed my quest cause the trouble with my aunt is over i created a very simple avi, and im gonna put all the dancers that i hadn't placed in my dance gallery ^_^ ok thats all.... ooops almost forgot, im gonna add some new affiliates
02/12/09: after a long time without updates i finally update lol, finished my thread revamp ^^,
07/04/09: happy 4th of july to you all Lol ^^, after a very long struggle the urn is now mine ^^,

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:04 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12396027]
[img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170/Luigerz/unendingquestlilith.gif[/img][/url]

If you want to add me as an affiliate just copy the code above, thank you 3nodding

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The Duck lovin and Paper collecting Koromyst, Visit her Thread if you have a lot of paper lying around your inventory, she collects all kinds, from crumpled newspapers to zerox to paper bags. As long as they are paper. You can even send junks too if you want as well as flowers. xd

The Flower collector Nanami, when you go to towns pick flowers and give it all to her, she accepts any kind of flowers, help her to create the largest garden here in gaia, and get to know her more 4laugh

My quest buddy Beachy, help her on her first Avi quest to make her stay here in gaia a more pleasant one ^__^

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Danz and Adie my two artsie friends they are both artists with great talent, both do awesome work and i assure you your golds worth

The Monthly Collectible Contest, if you like doing Tek Teks this is the place for you, a contest which is held once a month on the day the monthly collectible is released, Have fun, Make friends, Earn prizes. you couldn't ask for more, for more inquiries Click the Owner:ancantsia

Meet Spiral Rabbit, another Questing buddy, she is now on her brand new 2nd avi quest, give her a hand in completing her Dream ^__^

meet the lucky bunny Tragic she is the luckiest person i know help her on her quest thread and be a little more lucky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blues out on a new quest help her out and be best of friends

User ImageUser Image User Image
Hah a fellow evil questor, manga/anime,video fan and a very nice friend, help her in collecting evil items mostly in black, red and purple items... cause if ya don't ill get ya in yer sleep xd

do you have endless swarms of bugs, an unlimited pile of cans and a bunch of boots and you don't know what to do with them? give them to air and win something awesome^^,

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Because of some complications on the bandwidth i'm using here in the office i am forced to move my Dance Gallery to another page click the image below to go there:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:37 am
User ImageThe Quest Thread is now:User Image
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:54 am
User Image
I think I have the frostbite blade/ Snow Witch lying around in my storage box. I shall go and dig them out for you =]
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:13 pm
User Image Back and...

Thank you Very much kimmy blaugh
Better than ever!User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:33 pm
I always stare at your dancers and find myself memorized by them eek almost as mesmerizing as that Dancing Vegeta dance icon... have you seen that one? Man ever time i see it it's like one of those spiral things that you stare at and hypnotizing x.x sweatdrop
Ooo I found it if you haven't seen it.. Watch I'll be stuck here for awhile just staring at it. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:28 pm
User Image Back and...

well that Vegeta of yours mesmerized me for a bit, i always adored dancing figures ^^
Better than ever!User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:30 am
User Image
User Image

Add me?

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd303/spirit_fire/MCCstamp2-1.gif[/IMG]
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff