Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

>>>>> Now Questing Red and/or Black Items <<<<<

22 November 2008
In the next couple of weeks I will produce a list of particular Red and/or Black items I will be questing for.
For now it's pretty much an open list. I also need to go through my Inventory and list the items I already own. whee

Code:
biggrin = bought
heart = donated
sweatdrop = questing

18/10/09 Black And Red Stockings biggrin

Dream Avi's Completed: User ImageUser Image

Any donations greatly received.

Please follow the usual Gaia rules, thank you.
Bump, chat have fun, remember be happy. xd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:02 pm

User Image

1st Place - I will choose my top 5 10 favourite pictures, then let you vote, PRIZE = 3,000 or item of your choice of that value
2nd Place - as above PRIZE = 2,000 or item of your choice of that value
3rd Place - my personal favourite PRIZE = 1,000 or item of your choice of that value

Top 10 in no particular order, Please VOTE for your favourite:

1. User Image JOINT 1ST & 2ND PLACE

2. User Image

3. User Image JOINT 1ST & 2ND PLACE

4. User Image

5. User Image 3RD PRIZE = MY FAVE

6. User Image

7. User Image

8. User Image

9. User Image

10. User Image  

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:03 pm

TragicRabbit420 donated Scion Red Under Glow, Scion Alloy Red, Little Black Bat and Wonderland biggrin
ancantsia donated 220 Tokens biggrin
koromyst donated Mirror Ring biggrin
QueenNanami donated 3,000 + Coal Tavern Wench's Bustier, 2,500 biggrin
xxxSweetkittyxxx donated Mirror Ring & Wicked Car Horn biggrin
DJ_Shrooms donated Lip Ring (yay you not only read my quest babe but donated as well heart 4laugh )
Khean and his Dragonness donated 500 biggrin
ChibiMo0n donated Demonic Wings biggrin
Chimaria donated Wonderland, Black & White Checkered Speedies Top, Athletic Girl Shorts, Orange Matt Wall Tile, Wooden Shelving, Alien Mask and 100 Tokens biggrin
XXXSweetkittyXXX donated 100 biggrin
Kireinaj donated 28 tickets, 18 tokens and 500 gold biggrin
Hitokiri CBAS donated 10,000 biggrin
elysium dollhouse donated 1,000 biggrin
Liriel_the_Dark-Maiden donated 200 tokens biggrin

razz heart Xx Tragic Rabbit xX formally known as TragicRabbit420 very kindly donated me a stamp designed by Pinka-dinka-doo heart razz

User Image

I should point out that I add donatees when transaction has been completed (trade or gift). Sorry transaction sounds really cold, what I mean is your generous donation. If you want to be anonymous please let me know or if you want your name listed but not what you donated again please let me know.
Thanks for your patience, sometimes it may take me a little while to update like today because I was unsure where to start umm update donatees, edit, replies in post, decisions, decisions. sweatdrop

Rabbit, rabbit. xd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:03 pm
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

No mini- competitions at the moment gaians, but watch this space!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previous Competions:

Easy, 1st person to bump my quest item thread 25 times will receive 5 inks of their choice [apart from white and red or gold like are you kidding me, I've decided to save them FOR NOW! twisted ]
Just PM me mentioning MINI COMP in the subject box. Also send me a link of the page you started from.

Label each bump ie: bump 1, bump 2 and so on.

Easy as 1, 2, 3. Go go go, bump, bump, bump...

Current Bumpers:( competition completed 23 Nov 08 )
CheevaWoW started bumping pg 31, bumps = 23
Airashii Kasumi started bumping pg 27, bumps = 25 WINNER
blueeyed-orchid started bumping pg 26, bumps = 3
Jeziebel started bumping pg 35, bumps = 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Here's the competition basically I'm holding the rabbit Mimzy to ransom if somebody doesn't guess where I got my name SpiralRabbit from, the rabbit Mimzy gets it OK. Head clean off twisted Chop, Chop!

The first person to correctly describe a SpiralRabbit gets to claim Mimzy and look after her with tender loving care! Please send all answers here, any PMs re this competition will make me unstable.

Decisions, decisions think think think! *imagining you all with furrowed eyebrows* lol

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:24 pm

Anyone want their thread advertised here just let me know either by posting here in my thread or PM with your link.

User Image
Please take your time to have a look at Xx Tragic Rabbit xX quest.
Yep us Rabbits have to stick together! wink

User Image

Also check out Koromyst quest page. 3nodding
This Paper Quest is growing and growing YAY with plenty of ducks and action happening.

User Image
Come join in the fun of the NSTG Lottery.

User Image

The purple people eater, arh only joking. She's changing her quest so keep checking it out to see what she's up to.

User Image

Lilith needs a hand, unfortunately her old account has been hacked and she's now had to start from scratch!

User Image

Check out Kimmy's monthly tektek contest!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Come join in the fun with the zOMG Clan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other links I enjoy in forums:

User Image by Princess Coraleen

Anyone want to be added to the list just send me the link via a PM or post here xp

User Image

Feel free to add me to your affiliates, here is the code:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11760097][img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee40/SpiralRabbit/Quest/spiralsquestred.gif[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:13 am
~ Contest Winner ~
Tragic yay has saved Mimzy the rabbit, *big sigh off relieve from all*

Explanation: not long before joining Gaia I was on a walk where young trees had been planted, which had 'Spiral Rabbits' protecting them from rabbits which love to gnaw and eat young saplings and therefore killing the trees. On the downside when people leave these 'Spiral Rabbits' on the trees and they grow larger the tree dies anyway from strangulation. So they have their plus's and minus's a bit like me.
"
User Image

User Image

Here's TragicRabbit420 answer so please thank her as much as poss for saving Mimzy the Rabbit.

"Since googling spiral rabbit comes back with the little thingys for keeping a rabbit away from trees and things, I'm at a total loss.
However googling spiral rabbit also comes up with your bebo page, so I'm guessing maybe it refers to that tree in your bebo pic, thus why I'm leaning toward guess #2...
okie, i'm done. somebody else give it a better shot. i'm outta guesses for now...poor, poor mimz
"

Now all look at my poor attempt to give you a clue with my Tektek alter ego with bark coloured bottoms, leaves, birds, butterflies, insects, & threatening sword wanting to stop the rabbit from eating me. Mind you Mimzy is also looking terrified because the so called tree has a sword in its umm branch lol

Also my alter ego has now been saved from sanity and has decided to go down Alice's rabbit hole instead *insane grin*

So from now on imagine me a bit more like this!

User Image

I'm trying to collect any spiral / rabbit picture's for my profile which is looking a tad sad at the moment. Any picture's would be appreciated especially psychedelic pictures which I love.

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:30 am
Sorry DJ_Shrooms you are the only person not allowed to enter my little contest being my partner it just wouldn't be fair, but your welcome to donate xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:05 am
Anyone want to teach me how to do those funky moving, sparkly titles question  

SpiralRabbit

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:27 pm
i think i can help ya out with the funky titles spiral. i'm still pondering the origin of your name.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:39 am
Ooh good I've noticed that lots of people have big colourful titles etc. No no urgency at the moment. But would love to learn.

Pondering is good, it a bit naf if somebody guessed straight away. twisted  

SpiralRabbit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whoaahhh neat thread ^___^

I'm gonna go digging some info on rabbits and spirals xD
I wanna save the mimzy! xD

To advertise a direct link to your thread, open up the first page of your thread and copy its url 3nodding
Then paste the link around to advertise xD
Preferably in your siggy though ^_^
Lol xD

And me wanna be your affiliate! xD
And Tragic's too 3nodding
The code to my quest stamp is posted in the first page of my thread. In the affiliates section ^_^

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:20 am
I'm still thinking sweatdrop
@ koro: awesome. I'll link you soon. Gonna have to get me a stamp. 4laugh  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:19 am
I've narrowed my guesses down to two... sweatdrop can't decide  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh yeah xD I just noticed you stated the mimzy as a her xD

@tragic>
Yayness! xD I'll put yours in my section soon xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

El Rapido

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:32 pm
cyyyyynnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy`
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyhgjhftfjyt ygttuyguhnggh`xc wahmbulance pirate heart ftguhyrerttreeertr4w33562244qsaassaasaaaAEFDFFVRFTFEDZSWSASWET  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff