Quest for The Doctor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:23 pm
Yay for Dr. Who *dances around* Now I have my most favorite cosplay ever (AKA: Malis) I'm going for my second *grins*

*Introduction
*Who is Dr. Who
*Description form
*Fundage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:29 pm
Name: Doctor Who
Dislikes: Spiders, Daleks
Familiar: TARDIS (Ferret)
Personality: Doctor Who is thrilled by discovery and adventure and reveled in his abilities both as a Traveler and as a righter of wrongs. He originally came from Jolly Old England but made the long journey on the two-legger's ships to get to the lands he know knows as home. Galvanised by higher purpose, The Doctor is disarmingly loopy, brilliant and entirely serious, all at the same time. Unpredictable and spontaneous, he befuddles all with his intelligence, constantly leaving others wondering if they had his full attention and using his more off the wall mannerisms against adversaries to distract from his obvious physical presence.

About The OOC Doctor
While the true Doctor Who is a Timelord he has hidden his essence into a watch so he can go into hiding from a group of people who are looking for him. He transposed himself into the Soquili form and only has parts of his old life in the form of memories. (See 'Human Nature' and 'Family of Blood' for basis) As a Soquili he traveled from England by ship across the Atlantic and taken a new home among the Kawani herds.
Tim
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm and the heart of the sun. He is ancient and forever, he burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe.

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:44 pm
Lineart: Angelic base (no wings)
Hair: Short and brown, like Tennent's (10th)
Eyes: Pale blue like Eccleson (9th)
Fur: Brindle (browns with a pale belly and face)
Tails: Two brown like his body, one pale creme/blond
Clothing: Uber Long Scarf! (4th's) Wrapping around his body in ways that should notmally trip *grins*
A Jacket like 6th's Doctor, Pants like 5th Doctor. Can the colours be a little more matching (6th's jacket being a little more in russet colours and not quite so garish)
Sonic screwdriver somewhere in there (can be behind an ear or in a paw)
Referance photos:
10th - Hair, front view
4th - Scarf!, scarf again, uber long = *luffs*, almost good for colours
6th - jacket, jacket side, 'nother side view
8th - vest, front view
3rd - hair colour (for tail)

Notes: Mostly a mix of 10th and 4th as they are my favorite but he'll has aspect of all of them. 10th's hair, 9th's eyes. Probably 6th's jacket and definitely 4th's Scarf *luffs on the scarf* Maybe 3rd's cloak and 8th's colours (it's where the colours of the soquili's pelt comes from) 1st/2nd's hair colours for the tails and 5th's pants ^-^~ 3rd's or 4th's sonic screwdriver somewhere in there and hopefully a TARDIS familiar *grins*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:46 pm
Funds!

Cost: 400k+
Funds so far: One human Soul! (AKA: adding up)  

Malis Vitterfolk

Familiar Shapeshifter

Questing forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces