Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Gryphon's Home Under the Sun (Advertising)
Advertising Other Guild Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:13 am
Advertise your other guilds here! Whether you are just a member of one that you like a lot and they need more members, or you own a guild yourself, here is the thread.

Enjoy ; )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:17 am
I'll start with mentioning a Star Trek guild I am in, based in Post-Nemisis time. Or if you haven't seen that movie just furthur along than all of the currently made star treks.

The owner if currently attempting to get loads of people to join, so we can get up into speed with roleplaying. Which I hope, as well we can do.

If you have any questions abou it, I'd be delighted to answer them.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=43897

It is called : Star Trek: New Frontier - Looking for Active Members!

and is owned by Ryugi Kazamaru. you can also find the link on my guild's page. Or, CLICK HERE

So if you are intrested, we'd love to have you there!  

pepperisawesome

Angels Fell First

9,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:57 pm
Hhmmm, this will come in handy for me, I own a guild. smile

My guild is called Morsmordre::Sectumsempra::Imperio:: (M::S::I: smile Harry Potter.

Guess what kind of guild it is!? Haha. Yeah. I'm the owner, and I'm always looking for new members. We have about everything there, RPs, character/plot discussions, advertising subforum, etc etc...

If you're interested in joining...CLICK HERE!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:52 pm
User Image
I made the image above myself, and am immensly proud of it!
BONES-The Guild  

pepperisawesome

-Adasu Yasami-

Timid Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:03 pm
Hey guys i own a guild (had to change char. name to one of my alts but yes it is mine!) Its a Zelda themed guild.The name of it is Zelda:the life and times afterwards.Honestly,im new to the whole running a guild thing.Any tips are welcome.If you want to assist me i would HIGHLY appreciate it ^_^.Its really fun.only true rule we have is being literate.ok there are a few more than that but there for posting! lol. Even if you hate Zelda its a really interesting story to try out.
If you want more info please PM me.

if you want to join PM me with something Zelda in the title aaaannnnd:
Gaia name:
Name:
Side: (good or evil)
abilites: (like magic...sword skills)
Bio: (doesnt have to be a novel but they are welcome ^_^)
Picture: (doesnt have to be anime....could be anything even a picture of your Gaian!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:08 pm
I don't personally own this guild, but it really is a wonderful place for literary types to get together and be creative! Post poems, short stories, novels, and the like. Ask for advice and get kind but constructive criticism. There is even a roleplaying subforum as well as an Artists' Block. Click the link and join!

User Image  

The Night Faery
Captain

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:45 pm
And again I post to advertise another guild that I do not own, but that I am a part of. It is currently struggling for members, although it should not be because its content is wonderful. It is called Kuroi Ro-Zu (The Black Rose) and some of you may already be members... please take a look!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't own this guild and am, in fact, new to it myself, but I just have to share it with the wonderful community here! I'd love to see you guys there!

This is a role playing guild that's based in a high school/boarding school environment. They have a really neat, skill based system, a friendly community of people, and lots of freedom for people to write their own story. All shapes and sizes are encouraged, so stop by and check it out!

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
The Gryphon's Home Under the Sun (Advertising)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games