Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Chesire Cat Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love the Chesire Cat?
Yes!
55%
 55%  [ 44 ]
No. . .
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I WOULD MARRY HIM!
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Nice Charachter.
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
uhh... the chesiahwhazimacallit?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Smile!
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
$ Money $ (poll wh***)
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 79

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:50 am
Who doesn't like this lovely fellow? With his big grin and multicolored fur, he is the life of Wonderland!

Here is a place to converse about this beloved charachter.

What you like about him, the fact that you like him, or anything else!

His apperance, what could be changed, should it be changed?

Do you think the Chesire Cat played a large enough role in "Through the Looking Glass?"

His role in the movie/book, Alice in Wonderland. What do you speculate it truley was?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:11 pm
I love him to death! Though I like the one from American Mcgee's Alice with my favorite quote from the game.

"You have grown mangy, cat, but you grin is comforting."

One a random note I did by pjs with our favorite cat one them today. ^^ They are soft and wonderful as him.  

inthefamily

GoodyByeKitty

Opinionated Informer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:07 pm
hes my favorite charecter. i love his grin, and ll the nonsense he does. though if i met him in real life i might have gone crazy, but i would still love him to death. it would be so cool to have him as a pet....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:01 pm
The Chesire cat, in both books as well as the film, was, apart from Alice, the most sane character.

Which is hardly comforting.

But I do
A
d
o
r
e

h
i
m

Onebadassbunny

LyraOrben

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:22 pm
I'm a tad bit obsessed with this particular icon in the books and movie. He makes me grin like mad. //bad pun// heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:22 am
I love the Cheshire Cat! We had to write a mini-play in Theater class and our group featured him... it was tons of fun!

Let's see... I think what I love most about the Cheshire Cat is that he always seems to know more then he lets on. He's teasing with his riddles and such, helping in a lazy way. It just makes me smile... he's such a cat! blaugh

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

argentum.dea

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:58 pm
Cheshire Cat = heart heart heart heart

I so own him...lol...not really but I got a life like plushie of him in my room...and a cute little statue too...He's pretty much the only reason my life continues...haha...kidding...but seriously he's pretty much the best character and I totally agree with Fairlee about how he seems to know more then he lets on. Gotta love his riddles and his song (in the disney movie)...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:36 pm
I'm wearing my Chesire pants right now actually......... My favorite fat purple and pink cat  

inthefamily

xXxHellequinxXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:41 pm
eek I didn't need to know that...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:50 pm
He's pretty nifty. XD
I like him in the book better than in the movie. ^.^  

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

xXxHellequinxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:06 pm
I like the chesire cat. Hes weird.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:59 pm
Yeah... but in a good sort of way. XD There's lots to love about him... people have always had different takes on him. *nodnod*  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

REGINA SPEKT0R

Versatile Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:51 pm
"Your knife is necessary but not sufficient. Reject everything but your ignorance and you may survive." - The Cheshire Cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:58 am
There is just something about the Cheshire Cat that is sort of unexplainable the method to his madness. I just love the character and persona of his existence in all the movies that are alice in wonderland. Like said earlier...The others....say there is something mysterious that makes you want to know more about them.  

Gothic_Sol

Crazy Cheshire Cat

Cunning Cat

17,850 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:06 pm
Who doesn't like this lovely fellow? With his big grin and multicolored fur, he is the life of Wonderland!
heart ABSOLUTLY! (can't you tell?) heart

What you like about him, the fact that you like him, or anything else!
I Love his maddness and his personality and wit. He is an important part of Wonderland that can never be replaced

His apperance, what could be changed, should it be changed?
NO! The purple and pink stripes with his dissappearing body and Grinning smile is his trademark! Although i do like how McGee portrayed the Cheshire Cat in his game Alice

Do you think the Chesire Cat played a large enough role in "Through the Looking Glass?"
This is hard to say. I think his role in both books is essential to Wonderland as a whole.

His role in the movie/book, Alice in Wonderland. What do you speculate it truley was?
Definatly exspecalliy in The Disney version and McGee's version... speaking in riddles and using his words to provoke thought!  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff