Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Guild Map. . .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:27 pm
Thought it might help ; )
it does for me xD

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG) = Roleplay
Anime And Gaming = Self Explantatory
Mad Hatter Chatter = Chat! Random! This is the board I personally most frequent, so if you're lonely or something, hey I might be around.
The Queen's Croquet-Ground = This is for contests. As of this moment, there are no new contests, the last one ended.
The Garden of Live Flowers = Art! (Yay!)
The Queen of Hearts' Courtiers (Crew Only)=Crew. Only. Sorry xD
Advice From A Caterpillar = Questions, complaints, concerns!
The Gryphon's Home Under the Sun= Advertising (post any advertisements here, including Ad ideas for the guild
But What Does It Mean?!= Questions on the meanings behind the books along with other things found in the book series that look into the meaning
The Crystal Continuum= The place where you can talk solely about The Looking Glass Wars series  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:31 pm
Ah that helps otherwise it was like going down rabbit hole sub forums wondering where you would end up.  

inthefamily

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:41 pm
I know, I was thinking the same thing. And It was getting on my nerves, how much I was clicking around, trying to remeber what subforum belonged to what subject.

So it's for my benefit, if no one else's.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:23 pm
lol, I keep doing the same thing!  

xXxHellequinxXx

mournSTAR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:31 pm
thank goodness!
i thought i'd be running around this house of cards for days on end.

now, i can finally post in the right places biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:40 pm
You should sticky this or make it an announcement.  

Princess JessieKate

Kawaii Girl

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:12 pm
ok.... i made this a sticky but it kept the thread all the way down where it was.... o-O;; hope that changes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:39 pm
Candied Rose
You should sticky this or make it an announcement.

Why though? It is just a navigation thread, not really announcement worthy or really any point to make it a sticky.

It's just a thread : )  

pepperisawesome

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:47 pm
it is a good thing though cuz apparently it's hard to navigate through the subforums.
the titles have connections to their subjects, like the "The Queen's Croquet Grounds". Croquet is a game. Games can also be contests. The subforum subject is contests. i thought through for mildly witty titles. i hoped that people would see the connections. Guess my mind moves too randomly for that to happen. lol XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:52 pm
I guess everyone isn't as brilliant as the amazing Bakostu Otaku.  

pepperisawesome

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:02 pm
sweatdrop
now i'm not quite sure how to reply.... i was just trying to come up with something interesting... not sound like an all-knowing nerd because those kind of people really anger me...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:48 am
I usually just wonder around just looking at different forums but yeah thats good to know then  

Bloddy-dove

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:23 am
Bankotsu Otaku
sweatdrop
now i'm not quite sure how to reply.... i was just trying to come up with something interesting... not sound like an all-knowing nerd because those kind of people really anger me...

Naw, its ok. We all understand, and appreciate that you are being clever and witty for the Subforums, and I personally appreciate that. It keeps it from being Tacky and Basic.

But some people, such as myself, when I'm trying to survey the guild quickly, doesn't mind a map. people will get the gist, as I have, eventually. But this thread, sticky, can't kill.

I Hope. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:11 am
lol  

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100

Gothic_Sol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:03 pm
When I start hanging out here more it will also be for my benefit at the moment I am sort of trying to make my own guild grow in numbers. Very informative post tho thank you for the time that it took for you to make this.  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games