Total Votes : 22

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:24 am
When did the guild become nothing but word games? o_O Where are the people with actual things worth saying?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:48 am
I always read the posts... the word games are just there to keep us coming back to check on things...  

Lil-Jo
Crew

angelwings4me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:39 am
*accepts the blame* sweatdrop

I haven't been here in AGES to post anything.
I need to stop by here more often.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:18 am
NO!! I'm to blame... I ONLY play the games and NEVER post in any threads... Including this one... whee  

Malheureux
Crew

Hanamura-sensei

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:14 am
I have plenty to say, however I think you lot would get bored with my rants pretty fast. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:27 am
Hanamura-sensei
I have plenty to say, however I think you lot would get bored with my rants pretty fast. domokun

I'd rather respond to a rant than a word game. <3  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Hanamura-sensei

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:24 pm
I suppose.
I do like playing word games ever so often to pass the time, but I have to be really bored.

You know...just sat here thinking, people who had near death experience and managed to come back to us, saying things like having their life flashing in front of their eyes, seeing a light and all that humbug?!
It really is rubbish, 4 weeks ago I had a blood clot in my heart, which caused a heart attack, I died, but can't recall seeing anything fancy like that.

Have any of you experienced anything like that and actually seen something?
I just remember the paramedics putting me into a chair to take me to the ambulance and I passed out..that was it.
Next thing I know was waking up 3 days later in the middle of a blood transfusion not knowing what had happened.
It was a strange feeling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:27 pm
I mostly post in the Random Chatter thread ~ for some who sent me pm's they "quit" twas also to tell me the guild was just toooooo boring... not sure what to make of that.

Would love to see us liven up a little, but am not going to pander to those who insist on minimal numbers of posts or get kicked out type guilds ~ that's why it is the Geezer Guild ~ with an adult crowd that should understand real life happens and not ever minute or even day can be consumed on the computer...

Suggestions from the geezer's themselves on how to liven it up would be most welcome. 3nodding  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil-Jo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:46 pm
Lil Brat
I mostly post in the Random Chatter thread ~ for some who sent me pm's they "quit" twas also to tell me the guild was just toooooo boring... not sure what to make of that.

Would love to see us liven up a little, but am not going to pander to those who insist on minimal numbers of posts or get kicked out type guilds ~ that's why it is the Geezer Guild ~ with an adult crowd that should understand real life happens and not ever minute or even day can be consumed on the computer...

Suggestions from the geezer's themselves on how to liven it up would be most welcome. 3nodding

I need my son to understand that line...

I try to check in daily, but I don't start posts just because, I generally respond to other people that start things...

I read everything that gets put in here so at least everyone can know that they are heard...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Well, I've been grumpy lately... I just really haven't felt like posting much. Plus, all that "life" stuff imploded a couple of months ago.... but, on a brighter note, after 11 jobs in 10 months sweatdrop I finally have a good one, it could pay better, but the people are nice, and I have benefits and holidays.... my insurance card just came in the mail this week! woooot. I'm so excited! now, it I had just had the money for the co-pay... lol!  

CosmicHedgehog

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:39 am
Congrats Cosmic ~ glad to hear it. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:50 pm
Yep, we're still reeling from one of those "life implosions" just now, which is why I'm not posting too much at the moment. I try to get on when I can, and I must admit, I miss some of the conversations we used to have on here. Glad to hear things are working out Cosmic, hope it's just the start of more good things.  

Catira Norr

CosmicHedgehog

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:24 pm
THanks for the good wishes, y'all.... This seems to have been a rollercoaster ride of a year for alot people. Funny how that seems to run in cyles like that. Hopefully we all will have excellent new years! :lifts martini glass in toast: wasn't it thoughtful of them to added the martini and daquiri's to the equipable items. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:12 pm
Most thoughtful to add the drinks... bet that's where all our cabana boys went ~ Gaia stole them... ninja  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

CosmicHedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:01 pm
just to do my part and contribute to a total thread highjack... but have you noticed how the oculus magica eyes make an avie look kinda drunk or otherwise "chemically enhanced"? Sorry, I'm just having a stream of conciousness kind of day.  
The GAIA Complaints Dept

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff