Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
You know you are a gamer girl when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dojigomiru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:15 pm
when you download the cut scenes from your fav game and put it on your ipod  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:12 am

... you spend the whole day playing one game you've beaten already, but love so much.

milk cats

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:05 am
Rulin' ya universes...

...when you have a youtube playlist devoted to DS game videos. (I'M SORRY! D;

...when you have video game ringtones

...when you have video game OST playlists all over your iPod

...when you play games in languages you don't understand.

@l Hikari l and Dojigomiru: OMG I do that D;< (also, Dojigomiru, I wish Nero was real too... and Dante. PLEASE GIVE ME MY DANTE ;__; )
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:18 pm
Sakyh
...you call a console or a handheld your baby

HELL YES o.o

使

Akumi3

----kaiSPARDA----

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:24 am
When you run into Hot Topic like a madwoman to buy a Mortal Kombat shirt, or when you have to write an essay about conflicts in English you talk about the fact that you don't know whether you like Dante or Vergil better. Or actually write ur last name as "Sparda" (or whoever ur game love intrest may be) on school papers. I've done that so many times... sweatdrop I can't help it! I luv DMC  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:19 am
When you post a question a FaceBook Asking guys their opinion about Gamer Chicks.  

Fibonacci To Infinity

Forum Assistant

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:43 pm
When you can actually beat "Legend of Max" on Difficult. -emozade- My friends were stunned speechless when I did Maximizer and Volcano on Standard, I can't image what it'd be like if I could even beat that junk on Light.

When you spike your baby brother's hair to look like Cloud's. What? He's just the right shade of blonde...

When you call a moron a "noob" and they don't understand.

When people tell you to actually play a real guitar, so you hack the GH guitars to produce real notes.

When you'll completely clear out a game of every single possible item and final boss, then start a newgame+ just to play it again (-cough-CrisisCore -cough-)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:33 pm
When the most people that have been to your house have all been guys for 12 hour gaming sessions. sweatdrop  

Fibonacci To Infinity

Forum Assistant

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:26 pm
When you find a secret easter egg or some such in a game that you haven't found listed in any cheat book, magazine, or web site.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:07 pm
you verse your boy friend (whos like a little hot nerd boy) at the 360 and kick his a** a good 8 times before you feel bad and let him win >  

ToshiroYukihimeOfTheLeaf

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:27 pm
Ruki XXIII
When you find a secret easter egg or some such in a game that you haven't found listed in any cheat book, magazine, or web site.

I'm very proud of my discovered Pokémon Diamond/Pearl bug.
It still isn't listed on Gamefaqs or anywhere else.

I keep trying to remind myself to submit it there one of these days.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:24 am
...the guys at the starbucks by your apartment all want to know if you are going to hang with them on their server after they close tonight, and raid ally towns. smile  

peamess

Conservative Noob

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

alicard_666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:44 am
peamess
...the guys at the starbucks by your apartment all want to know if you are going to hang with them on their server after they close tonight, and raid ally towns. smile

lol i know how that is. *high five* for the horde!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:34 pm
... The moment you are allowed to choose your own thesis topic, you chose Video Games.

... You and your friends start arguing on which character was based on which (Axel and Reno XD).

... You start calling dibs on either the main character of boss fighters if they are hot enough.  

Arekusa

7,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Metallic Artist

Shirtless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:32 pm
when you spend most of your time hanging with the boys arguing about weather or not that head shot you got last night on online mode was a rip off or an glitch  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff