Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
You know you are a gamer girl when... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarele

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:05 pm
I just had to make a small game out of this idea. Finish this sentence, but only offer one answer per post.

...you see change at the store that says 1337 and say 'leet' instead. (True story, happened today at work.)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:39 pm
... you've been up until 4.00am but think it's 10.00pm before looking at the clock. Then, you decide "one more hour can't hurt."  

Lynna Valin

Kir-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:41 pm
You own this many games!!

User Image

Please note this is not an actual picture of my game collection. This is just a picture on Deviantart. Although I do own this many biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:16 am
...you've visited your local Gamespot at least ten times more than you have the mall this year. sweatdrop  

Fish Rock

Aged Browser

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:59 am
...you're away from home (or are just not playing something on a consol) and you pull your gameboy out whenever you have even a couple minutes of free time (or even a few seconds, depending on what's going on).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:52 pm
You carry the replica of Master Chief's helmet wherever you go, just to show the guys at your school that you got the legendary version whilst they only got the normal version. *evil laughter* (though I often take the Halo3 essentials disks with me as well ^.^)  

[Anei]

blakjapaneseangl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:20 pm
you know your a gamer girl when. you get hurt and you look aound for the nearest potion or health.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:10 pm
...when you see the new MC and the fist thing you say is, "Chocobo!!"
(also Fenrir looks almost exacly like the Fenrir from FF6 ^.^)

Rip_Queen of the Nothing

alicard_666

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:53 pm
you stay up for days to beat a game that you already beat to see if you can beat it faster then last time  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:39 pm
...you've learned how to go hours without blinking, and aren't even sure how you did it.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

Fibonacci To Infinity
Forum Assistant

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:05 am
When you date guys & your idea of a date is playing Halo.

Edit: Ripperwolf, I thought the new MC did look like a Chocobo... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:19 am
Lynna Valin
... you've been up until 4.00am but think it's 10.00pm before looking at the clock. Then, you decide "one more hour can't hurt."

OMG, that was me 2 nights ago xd  

Beatle_Babe

skitterbug

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:06 pm
... you've spent more money on games then on shoes,clothes, and makeup combined.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:27 pm
Too true. 3nodding

When they don't have the game you want at a store you go & try to seduce the manager (IF it's a guy) to order the game. (I haven't tried this.)

Fibonacci To Infinity
Forum Assistant

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500

Scarele

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:39 pm
skitterbug
... you've spent more money on games then on shoes,clothes, and makeup combined.

True true. This one is for priests in World of Warcraft.

...you purposely respec your holy priest shadow to keep from raiding for three weeks, only to find yourself in heroics.

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff