Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J]Southern Skies : Yin's Journal: RP and Plots please! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:56 pm
User Image

April 1, 2008: Recived Nazih in a game. :3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:03 pm
User Image
Yins Note: First SoA Lion boy. I got him in a Alphabet game. :3 Sei and Split said my name and here he is.

Name: Nazih'Matata
Meaning: Nazih: Brave . Matata: Troublemaker
Nicknames: Mata, Nazih
Obtained: Game

Mother: Dead
Adoptive mother: Zumaridi
Father: Dharba -Won't know until he is a Adol.
Sisters: None
Brothers: One but he never seen him.

Breed: Lion
Mate: None
Colorist: Meep

Theme Song: Fighting: Yellow card
Pride: N/A

Dreams: He wants to grow and have his own family. Maybe meet his father or brother again even though he is sure that they are dead.
Current Location: Wandering by himself.
Personality: Like his name he is brave and a trouble maker. But he is sweet. He loves playing and thinks he is bigger then he is. If he needs to he can put up quiet a fight, he can be stubborn. As he grows he will flirt a lot and might not stick to one female unless he really likes her.

Bio: Nazih'Matata was born into a pickle. He was born into the time of like a... Holocaust. Any color less lions were being slaughtered, they were supposedly not good enough to live, and they were week.

As a army came to attack his pride, to keep himself safe he stayed with his father and brother. His mother was killed right away because she could not run fast enough, and with all the mad ness got left behind.

His father led him and his brother to the mountains. His father knew that this area was going to be next to be raided but he also knew it was a place where he could hide his sons.

So Nazih was safe.

One day his father dug a hole in the snow and told him and his brother to hide there. Nazih's brother was older and refused to, he told their dad that he would be fine and could hold his on. Nazih fell asleep in the hole that night and the next morning he woke up and no one was around.

So he ran. He wanted to find a really safe place. He did he found lands, these lands, and deiced to live there.

Now Nazih travels by himself. He's pretty sure that he is safe in these new lands but he hopes that his father and brother will find this place some time so they can be together.

Little does he know but his father is accutally alive, Dharba, but the one he thought was his father is dead. When he grows he will run into Dharba and find out he is his real father.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:14 pm
RPs

Tittle. Who & who. Status
♥= Used for Mating
*= Not Finished/ Abbadoned
Strike= Finished

[PRP] No more hiding . Nazih and Rana. Finished
[PRP]I'm a lion yes I am! Nazih and Ekundayo. In progress
[PRP]I can be your baby 8D . Nazih and Zuma. In progress
Well, what can you do? . Nazih and Xinavane . In progress
Rrwaa ... Umm.. Thats.. . Nazih and Rage . In progress

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:16 pm
Plots

He has a adoptive mother.

Adol. He will find out that the man he thought was his father is was not really his father, in other words he will be meeting his real father. *DunDunDunaaa*
Want to stay with his adoptive mother.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:28 pm
domokun  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash