Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

please post?
  yupyup
View Results

Mithrellas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:41 pm
I'm a freshman planning on getting my BA in English and Writing - definetely English.
What are you all planning to major in?
Any other crazy English majors here? 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:25 am
Currently I am an English major with a concentration in Writing working toward my BA. After that I plan to get either a bachelors or masters in Library Sciences.  

Dean of the College
Captain

Mithrellas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:18 pm
Dean of the College
Currently I am an English major with a concentration in Writing working toward my BA. After that I plan to get either a bachelors or masters in Library Sciences.

Awesome! I was thinking of getting an MA i library science too, or maybe in Creative Writing - not sure yet, but I have 4 years to make up my mind. And if I get married before graduating I'll probably want to stay home. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:51 pm
Mithrellas
Dean of the College

Awesome! I was thinking of getting an MA i library science too, or maybe in Creative Writing - not sure yet, but I have 4 years to make up my mind. And if I get married before graduating I'll probably want to stay home. smile

My original intent was to major in Creative writing, the college I'm at promised me a Creative writing major by my third year, but that fell through since after 4 years they only have a CW minor. And I'm not eligible for it because I majored in Writing until they could implement the CW program! scream

Dean of the College
Captain

Princees_Cucpake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:50 am
I have my bachelors in graphic design... got just past may and I'll be finishing my Electrical engineering technology degree next may. I'm walking in may but there was one class that fell through the cracks. Political science! so i have to take it maymester after i walk... so ridiculous.

I haven't decided what I want to grad school. not EE though. I haven't decided whether to go for Industrial Design or Industrial Engineering. Probably going with the later if I can find a program that has some design based courses.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:42 am

I am a Technical Theatre major, I am getting my minor in Studio Art.

delicatedisarray

Shy Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Planetarium

Aged Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:02 pm
I'm majoring in History, and plan to go to grad school to get a teacher certification for secondary education. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:21 am
I'm an art major. I apply for a specific major at the end of the year. I'm thinking of communication arts, but I would also be happy with painting and print making.  

japanesejuicebox

Trissana

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:22 pm
I'm a Marine Biology major (technically undeclared) and I originally wanted to minor in theater, but I don't have the room for all of those classes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:48 am
I'm starting my first year of college too and am getting my Bachelor in Fine Arts and then my Masters  

LovemelikeyoudidBBY

Orna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:21 am
I have my Masters of Occupational Therapy. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:38 pm
I haven't started college, but I want to major in the Classics.

Sid Chastity

13,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

kris(ten)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:42 pm
AAS in Biology, BS in Child Psychology, and a German minor.

=3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:44 pm
Major: Audio Engineering
Minor: Automotive Technion  

Incubus_FRB

The University Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items