Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:44 pm
MsDevin92
AUGH, GLITCH HATE. scream

...Er, let me explain that little rage there. xp
I was playing Psychonauts and had done the entire Asylum in one night without saving (I think I'd lost my memory card or something...). Then, right as I went to enter Loboto's lab, Raz's foot got stuck in the floor and the game froze.

scream gonk crying

Oh, that SUCKS!! I feel your pain...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:18 am
A gltich my friends and I found in Okami.

User Image  

Sakyh

Fibonacci To Infinity
Forum Assistant

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:07 am
Whoa... I found the same glitch too! My sister laughed at me because I had the weirdest look on my face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:18 pm
I was playing Spyro, the dragonfly one, on game cube, and a sheep got stuck bouncing in a wall. I still have a video of it on my old phone. Also, another time, I clicked to talk to some guy in the game, and the camera zoomed up on spyro's head, he walked around in circles a few times, and his head was twisted around twice. You could see his neck in a spiral!!  

Katanas Blade

Sindeira

Codebreaking Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:51 pm
I'm sure that every- one of us has encountered game lags,
accelerated scenes, glitched pixels, and untimely freezes at
one time, or another. Just remember to save, save and save
some more, because you never know when the screen of
death could raise its despicable head.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:33 pm
There's a really weird yet cool glitch in Sonic Adventure Battle 2 where you can homing attack a spot in the Chao Garden and go out of the garden over that ocean stuff. Also, if you go out far enough, all the chao will suddenly start to swim underground!

Also, in Oblivion (at least the PC version) if you attack person on a horse and he/she survives, an invisible version of them will come and attack you back! You can also get corpses stuck in doors, and if you hit Rufio with an arrow in the first Dark Brotherhood mission, he'll stay in midair! eek  

FKOD

GenghisBlonde

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:49 am
My friends and I were taking turns on playing co-op Gears of War. My friend that was currently playing with me and I suddenly got into the heat of battle, and for some reason, one second I was doing fine, another second, I couldn't move an inch (except turning). I couldn't help my friend with the enemies. But luckily he finished them off and came back for me to see what was going on with my char. All of a sudden, I had stuck inside a pillar. Being a little upset from the random glitch, we started the level and I stayed away from that pillar as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:51 am
I know I've run into plenty of game glitches over the years, but I'm not sure how many of them I actually remember. Let's see...

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (for Gamecube): Once, while walking near the waterfall on the tent side if the river, I was walking around the tent, just checking stuff out cos I'd never been over there in the game before, and suddenly, my little dude slips behind the tent. What the hell? There's an area back there? So I try to make him walk forward and see if anything happens. And something DOES happen. With the exception of the edge of the waterfall, the entire screen goes blue. I keep pushing him forward, and eventually it plummets into black. As if he fell. Whole screen, too. And I had to restart, cos I didn't know how to get him out of it. neutral

Super Mario Bros. 3 (for original NES): This one only happened when I used the good ol' Game Genie (anyone remember that?), and one particular code. I *think* it was the code that gave the hammer suit or something (I was like 7, my memories have fuzzed a bit but I remember it was a black outfit), but about half the time, if you used that one, unless you pressed some key combo RIGHT after beating Bowser, the game would freeze. After ALL that work.

I'm totaly blanking on other ones right now neutral I know I've found more!  

Beatle_Babe

TofuToldYou

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:49 pm
In Shadow of the Colossus for PS2, near the end where you ride the horse across the bridge that crumbles, I fell and made the horse fall also and it was spinning sideways xd . Like a barrel roll.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:01 pm
Argh Splinter Cell: Double Agent for 360 has some of the worst glitches, on and offline. I think the most frusterating glitch ever though was on Gears, playing co-op on insane. When you and your partner have to split up before the corpser when you're underground, I took the right way. I ended up somehow rolling off the path to the right at this one spot and I got stuck. My friend had to hit a checkpoint so I would respawn gonk  

Madam Tampini

Hue Bliss

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:35 pm
lawlz i like the one where you can get rid of navi in ocarina of time! but in only works in the temple of time!!! i hate her soooo much!!! i wanted to play the whole game without her...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:43 am
User Image
Assassin's Creed.

The game is actually SUPPOSED to glitch during scenes in which characters have prolonged dialogue in order to let you know you can view the scene from a different angle. It is REALLY annoying after a while. Altair just keeps bobbing up and down like something's wedged up his butt.

another glitch

Once you get to memory block 6 (which is one memory block away from completeling the game) and assassinate the main enemy, and experience the plot twist, you are supposed to be ejecte out of the animus and into real life. HOWEVER, if you shut off your console after the autosave brought on by assassinating your enemy, there is NO WAY to progress in the game. i wanted to kill myself. D= Had to start the ENTIRE game over. =P

StarrySerenade

Fibonacci To Infinity
Forum Assistant

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:50 am
In TimeShift for the 360 I came across a glitch where one of the guys got stuck in a wall & he shot himself to death.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:53 pm
    in Legend of Dragoon, during the last boss on the 2nd disk, the game freezes if you transform into a Dragoon during the battle.

no idea why it happens, but it's annoying, and makes the battle longer than it should be. D:<
♥ ♥ ♥

baguettesy

Rainbow Harvester

::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out