Please stop with all the hating Risa!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sachi desu

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:43 am
I don't know about you, but I'm getting pretty tired of people calling Risa a slut and a whore. The main reason people hate her is just because she likes Dark! And in the anime, which I think wasn't very well made, after Dark disappears, she goes after Satoshi. THAT WASN'T WHAT HAPPENED IN THE ORIGINAL MANGA!! And did everyone miss the fact that Dark was "falling in love with Risa"? Did anyone read Vol. 11?!!
And I know in the beginning of the manga Risa only thought of Dark as a "perfect man" to counter Riku's "extra three milimeters to the chest", but as the story progresses, we can see Risa really falling for him. She matures and when she tells Dark she would love him even if he were a monster, I believe she was telling the sincere truth.
I still don't see how anything Risa does makes her a slut or a whore! She's just a regular (okay, maybe a bit obsessive) teenage girl who just really likes Dark! And Dark likes her, too (as shown in Vol. 11 for anyone who actually READ IT!!).
It kinda makes me sad that people can say such things about Sugisaki-san's character...I agree that Risa isn't as likeable as Riku, but that's still no reason to call her a slut or a whore, because I'm sure she's a good person at heart.
Oh, and again, IT WAS IN THE ANIME that Risa went after Satoshi (actually, there is no real showing of her "going after" Satoshi, but the last scene where they look at each other is a bit of a give-away...whatever...) after Dark disappeared! THAT DOES NOT HAPPEN IN THE ORIGINAL MANGA! So I think it's a little unfair to hate Risa for something that happened in the (cough, badly made) anime.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:45 pm
i do agree with you. name calling is out of hand.... but its what they think. to use the word "hate" is vary strong. a word that should be shyed away from using, as well as hurtful names. neutral as far as the whole her like'n dark. that does not bother me that much. i only "dislike" how she tends to use people. i like her somewhat...she is kinda one of those take'em of leave'em. no matter how much she annoys me, i do still like her. sweatdrop  

Floral Warrior

Feral Cat

13,150 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Waffles! 25

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:57 pm
the part where you posted that Dark was falling for Risa was actually in vol. 10...wasn't it? 'cuz in vol. 11, that's when Argentine kidnapped her... domokun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:17 pm
if u dont like people saying risa is a slut, then dont go to that thread. easy as that. it IS an "i hate Risa" thread. if people think shes a slut, then let them (me included)

and freaking a! its NOT vol. 10! i cant check right now, so SOMEONE go find out which volume Dark asks Risa if shed still love him even if he was a monster. shes freaking flashing back to when he DOES say that!

and Dark was just pissed that Argentine took her. Id be pissed if someone took my date. she looks exactly like Darks ONE and ONLY love, Rika. that is all. quit complaining already.  

darkdark7

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:23 pm
darkdark7
if u dont like people saying risa is a slut, then dont go to that thread. easy as that. it IS an "i hate Risa" thread. if people think shes a slut, then let them (me included)

and freaking a! its NOT vol. 10! i cant check right now, so SOMEONE go find out which volume Dark asks Risa if shed still love him even if he was a monster. shes freaking flashing back to when he DOES say that!

and Dark was just pissed that Argentine took her. Id be pissed if someone took my date. she looks exactly like Darks ONE and ONLY love, Rika. that is all. quit complaining already.

neutral exactly... its titles i hate risa.... if you don't.... then do not enter the thing.... mad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:54 pm
Andromeda3173
darkdark7

neutral exactly... its titles i hate risa.... if you don't.... then do not enter the thing.... mad

oh, and another thing. if u reread vol. 10, Dark ACTUALLY says that risa cant see him again right before they get on the ferris wheel.  

darkdark7

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:25 pm
Andromeda3173
darkdark7

yeah If u hate it soo much just ignore that little thread that is filled with so much hatred just 4 1 slutty charachter! I mean it's not that hard talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:06 am
~*Take this plastic rose...

Thanks for the effort, DNAngel_Dark, but this thread seems to be turning into the other one. I will also lock this one to try and bring order to the guild.

...I want our love to last as long as this flower.
*~

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas