Dark's magic...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:45 pm
Kmk454
Thats why dark never uses it! He would rather go fist to fist with Krad than hurt Daisuke, Honestly I think Dark thiks of Daisuke like a little brother!

stare krads too much of a p***y to get physical with dark-san...he knows hed get his butt kicked XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:49 pm
i like when he fights hand to hand with krad it makes him seem more naturel then with the fether  

Bann Attention Report

Summoner_Songstress

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:52 am
darkdark7
Kmk454
Thats why dark never uses it! He would rather go fist to fist with Krad than hurt Daisuke, Honestly I think Dark thiks of Daisuke like a little brother!

stare krads too much of a p***y to get physical with dark-san...he knows hed get his butt kicked XD

Yup yup! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:21 am
Summoner_Songstress
darkdark7
Kmk454

Yup yup! xd

To The World You're Just One Person...

That's true, I mean how many times has Dark actually sealed Krad away? Lolz.

...But To One Person You Could Mean The World

KumikoxChan

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:13 am
it never really does say...how many times can u seal a guy away in 400 years? u give it 30 years a generation...its between 13 and 15 times, i believe...  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:16 pm
Zakura-chan
Yuki_Chishio
Arella3173
well i think the feather helps control it. i mean they say its really strong right?... so i think the feather is a way for him to channel it for what he wants and for it not to go out of control. 3nodding

That makes sense... With magic that strong you'd think it would be difficult to control... sweatdrop
The Queen of Dreams~

That does make sense, I think that's probably it, if anything. XD

~Zakura-chan

ninja FYI.... i am Arella3173
crying i was hacked....
anyways....
3nodding yeah... the rutile of Grief was supposed to be a one time thing in the manga right... but they used it all the time in the anime... thats why i don't think thats it...  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:19 pm
Summoner_Songstress
darkdark7
Kmk454

Yup yup! xd

rofl ahha!! and i agree with this too!! LOL....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:00 pm
Dark probly wants to have fun and useing his powerful magic would just make it to easy i mean everyone knows he could beat Krad hands down if he wanted to but then sealing the art would be far to easy and absolutly no fun  

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:27 pm
Haha... Possible... but not Probable... lol... Dark is a "Nice Guy" as they say... lol...... he Truly Cares for Daisuke's Well Being...  
The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff