Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:45 am
The Queen of Dreams~

Throughout the anime and manga, they make it a point that Dark's magic is very powerful, and could hurt humans very easily. In the anime they used that rutile (I believe that's what they called it, my memory isn't so good) to keep Daisuke safe, and in the manga it's very obvious it hurts the poor red-head if Dark uses too much.

So, just how strong do you think it is? How much damage could it do?

Also...do you think that Dark must use a feather to cast his magic, or do you think the feather merely helps in some way?

~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:26 pm
well in the manga dark @ 1 point didnt even use a feather but im not sure if he needs in the anime question  

Bann Attention Report

darkdark7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:46 pm
i guess he needs a feather for sealing atrworks and stuff, but i dont think he used it a couple of times in the anime...

maybe the feather acts as some sort of buffer for the magic?

but it must be very strong...after all, its able to do some serious damage^^
--and it comes from dark-san, so theres no question heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:19 pm
The Queen of Dreams~

@ Natsume Angel: I'm not sure either. I'll have to pay closer attention next time I watch/read DNAngel.

@ Ninja: That's kinda what I was thinking. Like, maybe the feather sort of helps concentrate his magic or something?

Thanks for your thoughts. 3nodding

~Zakura-chan

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

Bann Attention Report

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:40 pm
oh yea he needs it to seal the artwork in the anime  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:20 pm
the feather is strong..able to cut through a tube...wow...Dark has amazing powers that can always grow and grow with a help of a feather....  

D.M.girl

Summoner_Songstress

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:28 am
Dark's magic doesn't seem to have many boundaries in the anime. Make's me want a magic helping feather....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:49 pm
wOOt for the feather!
speaking of, look at the birdy!!!!  

darkdark7

SoyPutaLLamame

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:15 am
well i think the feather helps control it. i mean they say its really strong right?... so i think the feather is a way for him to channel it for what he wants and for it not to go out of control. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:59 am
Arella3173
well i think the feather helps control it. i mean they say its really strong right?... so i think the feather is a way for him to channel it for what he wants and for it not to go out of control. 3nodding

That makes sense... With magic that strong you'd think it would be difficult to control... sweatdrop  

Summoner_Songstress

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:22 am
Yuki_Chishio
Arella3173

That makes sense... With magic that strong you'd think it would be difficult to control... sweatdrop
The Queen of Dreams~

That does make sense, I think that's probably it, if anything. XD

~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:02 pm
What bugs me is that I never saw the anime just read the manga and well, no feathers are used, well not in the first 9 books any way. In the manga, Dark never uses magic or his real wings because It can do uncalcutable damage to Daisuke. Like when dark used magic to save riku, Daisuke fainted soon after. Not to mencion it hears him up pretty good. The first time dark uses magic in the manga there was no feather whatt so ever he just summoned it and threw it, no feather used of and no questions asked.  

Shinigami Haken

Dangerous Lunatic

Bann Attention Report

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:32 pm
its a lil more convinient when you dont have a feather cause you can use it any time its sad the damage it inflictis on Daisuke  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:23 pm
Thats why dark never uses it! He would rather go fist to fist with Krad than hurt Daisuke, Honestly I think Dark thiks of Daisuke like a little brother!  

Shinigami Haken

Dangerous Lunatic

sachi desu

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:45 am
I think in the manga, Dark doesn't need a feather to use his magic, but they make it seem like it's necessary in the anime.  
The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff