Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply The Tales Series Guild
Fire Emblem Heroes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:01 pm
That's amazing luck, Shade! I've never had two 5-stars in one roll. xd

While it's true that individual banners have pity rates that adjust if you go so many pulls without a 5-star, that does make me wonder if there's an all-encompassing hidden pity rate that'll just grant you a 5-star after some amount of pulls.

Speaking of lucky pulls...this is way back but I actually forgot to report it. Minutes before his banner ended, I managed to pull Ike. xd Then in the bridal banner, I managed to get Lyn on both accounts. I first got her on my alt, but on my main I kinda wanted to go for Cordelia because I heard she's just about the best archer out there, even without Close Counter. Then recently, for the coming Cleric gauntlet, it took me a good chunk but I got Priscilla on my main. biggrin I needed a better healer, and she's exactly the one I wanted.

One more notable nice pull is Reinhardt from the Vantage banner. Haven't played the game he's from, but he's one of the best cavalry units out there. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:33 am
That might explain the 0.50% increase I noticed one time [though I didn't get one then and it disappeared afterwards]

Finally got a blue 5 star unit a few days ago [Abel] and got summer robin today  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 am
All these people are getting Summer Robin and co., while here I am getting nothing above 4 stars at all.

That 4* Ogma looks all right, though. Might promote/skill inherit him if I need another red unit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:00 am
Just announcing that I've terminated my alt account, Allen. Since I got into Tales of the Rays, I was thinking that I've got one too many time drains, yet I don't want to drop all 3 games. 3nodding  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:20 am
Righto. If that account is still on my friends list, I'll delete it.

Anyway, did any of you pick your free Brave Hero thingamabob? I got Ike. Now my main team has two Ikes.

Yes, this is coming from the same guy who complained about having too many Millas on his Link team.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:20 am
Evilweirdo 0
Righto. If that account is still on my friends list, I'll delete it.

Anyway, did any of you pick your free Brave Hero thingamabob? I got Ike. Now my main team has two Ikes.

Yes, this is coming from the same guy who complained about having too many Millas on his Link team.

Yes; although now I've forgotten who I got  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:17 am
Evilweirdo 0

I picked Lyn so that I don't have to go through colorless hell trying to get her. xd Currently trying to get Roy, but picked up Lucina along the way. Depending on how many orbs I can scrounge up before time is over, I think I want to complete the set.

But then...all I have left to farm orbs off of is Chain Challenge and Squad Assault, and those modes are too brutal for me. emotion_0A0 About the most I can do now is grind to get all the Tempest Trial Mini rewards, which is pretty doable to me. I'm already at about 33k points because my solid team of Hector, Ephraim, Olivia, and Priscilla can take on the 7-stage Lunatic mode. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:05 pm
Yeah, the Tempest Trial Mini is definitely worth doing. My regular Ike is loving that distant defense seal.

Man, though. Squad Assault is brutal. I like to think that I could do these game modes if they didn't have that four-survivor requirement, but how can I do that when everyone OHKOs my units?

My current setup is Ike, Brave Ike, Kagero, and Ninian. Seems pretty solid to me. And yet...  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:48 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Yeah, the Tempest Trial Mini is definitely worth doing. My regular Ike is loving that distant defense seal.

Man, though. Squad Assault is brutal. I like to think that I could do these game modes if they didn't have that four-survivor requirement, but how can I do that when everyone OHKOs my units?

My current setup is Ike, Brave Ike, Kagero, and Ninian. Seems pretty solid to me. And yet...

The thing that really gets me about Squad Assault is that you HAVE to use a different team each stage. I don't have enough tricked-out 5★ units for that. gonk

Chain Challenge, at least, runs more like Tempest Trial in which you can run with the same team until all the units are dead. Came back to it just recently and I could clear most of the Lunatic content with my Horse Emblem team. The parts I can't complete are the stages with turn limits.

Enemy units in Lunatic mode are beefed up to heck; that's why they can OHKO your units and it's hard to OHKO theirs. One way to stand up to that is a team with synchronizing buffs (Hone/Ward/Goad/Fortify Armor, Cavalry, or Fliers) but even that's not going to be enough in later parts. By that time, the only kind of units that can cruise through are the ones that have maxed-out merges. D:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:22 pm
Azura Cantarella

I have a bunch of 5* units, but still not enough for that. ...And the SP grinding! Man!

If you need another 5*, I hear that the Burger King Black Knight will be a Tempest Trial reward soon.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:36 am
The Black Knight is indeed a reward for the TT, you need 30,000 points.
The free unit I picked was Ike.
I got Inigo from the Dancer summons, he is awesome XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:32 pm
I wanted all the dancers because meta and I blew all my orbs, but I at least got the one I was most interested in. Inigo! I haven't played Awakening/Fates so I'm not too familiar with this character, but I'm very drawn to his voice and accent. Because it's exactly the kind of voice I imagine for Eloysio. xd

I currently have Inigo set up as a Dancing Medic. Dancer's Ring heal + Breath of Life 3 + Breath of Life seal = 17HP heal to adjacent allies after attacking. cool I also almost have the standard Reinhardt/Brave Lyn check build on him; I just need Gronnraven+.

I'm gonna accumulate orbs until just before the end of this banner because I at least want to snag PA Olivia too, for complete dancer color coverage.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
The Tales Series Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash