Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikaSlut
Captain

Shy Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:39 pm
DJ Arrow
A suggestion, to change the guilds front homepage to something informative.

The Infantalism guild had something along those lines:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/infantilist-guild/g.6029/

and I know Babyfur.me, the site, has a quick explanation of the terminology of babyfurs and ab/dls
Thanks for the suggestion and I'll see what I can do to get the homepage updated.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:43 pm
crystal Soup
DJ Arrow
A suggestion, to change the guilds front homepage to something informative.

The Infantalism guild had something along those lines:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/infantilist-guild/g.6029/

and I know Babyfur.me, the site, has a quick explanation of the terminology of babyfurs and ab/dls
Thanks for the suggestion and I'll see what I can do to get the homepage updated.
awesome 4laugh  

DJ Arrow

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kasumi Roseglimmer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:44 am
I thought of a few suggestions. I was wondering if people could have their own journals here in the guild. It'd be a section of the guild like they have in the B/C pets mini shops, where people have a thread that's their own journal. Yet instead of it being just a journal, it's also their nursery, where people can put a section showing what their dream nursery or house would look like, put links to art of them or their OCs, put pictures and info of their carers/guardians and talk about themselves, say what diapers and items they like...

Another idea I had is a thread where people say what kinds of diapers or other items they wish they could have or would like to be invented. I come up with fun designs for diapers a lot when I write stories or do RPs and I think it would be fun to share those ideas for baby items, clothing, diapers...with other people and see what other people's ideas were too.

Another suggestion is a thread where we discuss ideas for games and activities people can try when they age play. Things that carers and little ones could do that would be fun or something people haven't thought of. Maybe even turn it into a weekly or monthly challenge that members can participate in and then record the results somewhere (like in their journals/nursery).

A place with links to online shops and other resources would also be good. And maybe links to information or helpful sites for people who are new or looking for answers.

If I think of more suggestions, I will add them later.

What do you all think of these?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:53 am
Meyaira Firespring
I thought of a few suggestions. I was wondering if people could have their own journals here in the guild. It'd be a section of the guild like they have in the B/C pets mini shops, where people have a thread that's their own journal. Yet instead of it being just a journal, it's also their nursery, where people can put a section showing what their dream nursery or house would look like, put links to art of them or their OCs, put pictures and info of their carers/guardians and talk about themselves, say what diapers and items they like...

Another idea I had is a thread where people say what kinds of diapers or other items they wish they could have or would like to be invented. I come up with fun designs for diapers a lot when I write stories or do RPs and I think it would be fun to share those ideas for baby items, clothing, diapers...with other people and see what other people's ideas were too.

Another suggestion is a thread where we discuss ideas for games and activities people can try when they age play. Things that carers and little ones could do that would be fun or something people haven't thought of. Maybe even turn it into a weekly or monthly challenge that members can participate in and then record the results somewhere (like in their journals/nursery).

A place with links to online shops and other resources would also be good. And maybe links to information or helpful sites for people who are new or looking for answers.

If I think of more suggestions, I will add them later.

What do you all think of these?
All of them sound good thanks and will get to work on adding some of these very soon. thanks for the suggestion.  

MikaSlut
Captain

Shy Cleric

Kasumi Roseglimmer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:29 pm
crystal Soup
All of them sound good thanks and will get to work on adding some of these very soon. thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you! It would give us more to do. I thought hard for a while about more things we could have in this guild. It's small but that doesn't mean it's not good. cat_biggrin And if there's more to do, maybe more people will join.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:42 am
Meyaira Firespring
crystal Soup

Thank you! It would give us more to do. I thought hard for a while about more things we could have in this guild. It's small but that doesn't mean it's not good. cat_biggrin And if there's more to do, maybe more people will join.

EDIT: Oh, oh! I've got another suggestion *waves hand up in the air* Why don't we have a thread where people can post tektek avatars of the cutest lil' baby avatars they can make on tektek? Does that sound like fun? Some people can even use them as reference pictures for RP characters, or you can have competitions to make one a certain way (themes such as troll baby, dragon baby, sissy babies etc), or I'm sure some people could even discover a new dream avi that they'd want to quest for that way.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer

General news

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces