Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikaSlut
Captain

Shy Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:47 pm
If you have any suggestion to make this place more awesome post below. Any and every idea will totally help out. Thanks for everything you guys rock.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:02 pm
For starters, a banner would be spiffy.
I can possibly design it? Maybe we could have a contest?  

DistraughtRobot
Vice Captain

Shirtless Businessman

MikaSlut
Captain

Shy Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:08 pm
Mr Inanimate
Yea working on a banner and if you would like to help out that would be great. As for a contest that sounds great was gonna actually start one after we hit the 1 month mark but a banner contest might be a good start. Not sure what to do prize wise but I guess when it gets set up that will work itself out. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:30 pm
crystal Soup
Mr Inanimate
Yea working on a banner and if you would like to help out that would be great. As for a contest that sounds great was gonna actually start one after we hit the 1 month mark but a banner contest might be a good start. Not sure what to do prize wise but I guess when it gets set up that will work itself out. xD

My girlfriend is a really famous babyfur artist, I could get her to help.
I have some photoshop skills too so we can do a collab. :'3
Here's some of her art:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/11211123/  

DistraughtRobot
Vice Captain

Shirtless Businessman

lilkairi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:35 pm
I can promote yoru room im bk on here and loving it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:03 pm
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup
Mr Inanimate

Here's some of her art:
Oh my gosh your dating the cutie i've been talking to xD. Wow her art is amazing and your a lucky man. <3  

MikaSlut
Captain

Shy Cleric

DistraughtRobot
Vice Captain

Shirtless Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:12 pm
crystal Soup
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup
Mr Inanimate

Here's some of her art:
Oh my gosh your dating the cutie i've been talking to xD. Wow her art is amazing and your a lucky man. <3

Ye. ; u;
I got lucky... Didn't even know what I was getting myself into for awhile, then we became good friends, annnnd then... Well you know. . u.
We will def do our best to make a banner if were not too busy!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:18 pm
Mr Inanimate
Ok awesome and thanks so much <3  

MikaSlut
Captain

Shy Cleric

DistraughtRobot
Vice Captain

Shirtless Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:00 pm
crystal Soup

No problem! She just has a huge commission to finish first so it might be awhile.

I was also thinking we'd add an adoption/playmate searching section since people keep making caretaker posts. We should probably also move some of the threads into the right sections since the guild is looking a bit messy.

Another silly suggestion would be to spice the guild sections up some... Like instead of role-play room, how about Pretending Playground or something cute/basic? Instead of the Chatterbox, maybe something like Baby Talk or Chit Chat... Something a bit more original, ya know.

All just suggestions, though~ Take em or leave em. :'3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:39 am
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup

No problem! She just has a huge commission to finish first so it might be awhile.

I was also thinking we'd add an adoption/playmate searching section since people keep making caretaker posts. We should probably also move some of the threads into the right sections since the guild is looking a bit messy.

Another silly suggestion would be to spice the guild sections up some... Like instead of role-play room, how about Pretending Playground or something cute/basic? Instead of the Chatterbox, maybe something like Baby Talk or Chit Chat... Something a bit more original, ya know.

Thats ok I understand and Love them, yea lets do it.  

MikaSlut
Captain

Shy Cleric

DistraughtRobot
Vice Captain

Shirtless Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:48 am
crystal Soup
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup

Yay! . w.
I'll help you move stuff around when you edit it! I'll donate some gold too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:45 pm
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup

Yay! . w.
Ok cool and try to help me let the others know to stop donating to the guild. Gold needs to be sent to mule or else its useless.  

MikaSlut
Captain

Shy Cleric

DistraughtRobot
Vice Captain

Shirtless Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 pm
crystal Soup
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup

Yay! . w.
Ok cool and try to help me let the others know to stop donating to the guild. Gold needs to be sent to mule or else its useless.

Ah! pffft...
Sorry! ; 3;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:32 pm
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup
Mr Inanimate
crystal Soup

Yay! . w.

Ah! pffft...
Sorry! ; 3;
lol its ok.  

MikaSlut
Captain

Shy Cleric

DJ Arrow

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:27 pm
A suggestion, to change the guilds front homepage to something informative.

The Infantalism guild had something along those lines:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/infantilist-guild/g.6029/

and I know Babyfur.me, the site, has a quick explanation of the terminology of babyfurs and ab/dls  
General news

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff