Welcome to Gaia! ::

18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for Gaians 18 or older to meet and socialize with people in their age group. 

Tags: Over 21, Over 18, 18 or older, Older, Adult 

Reply 18 to enter, 21 to drink....
To make Friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RebeccaAPT

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:37 pm
I am new to this site, and would like to make friends with more people in my age range, and I'll be 55 this year! I know there are more people in my group here than I have seen! My oldest daughter is nearly 30 so I am talking about people 40 and up, though I will accept younger members! Thank you for reading this!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:08 pm
well, i am your daughter's age, but that does not mean i cannot be friendly!  

beaulolais

RebeccaAPT

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:24 am
beaulolais
well, i am your daughter's age, but that does not mean i cannot be friendly!

Younger friends help me stay young at heart, so if you need an older friend, add me! I like that attitude!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 am
wow..nice to meet you..welcome to gaia! feel free to ask me some questions if you have anything you don't understand with gaia whee  

xoxo Ran-chan xoxo

Loyal Wife

8,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

beaulolais

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:08 pm
i like some of the same music my mom does

like the Beatles, very much so  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 am
RebeccaAPT
I am new to this site, and would like to make friends with more people in my age range, and I'll be 55 this year! I know there are more people in my group here than I have seen! My oldest daughter is nearly 30 so I am talking about people 40 and up, though I will accept younger members! Thank you for reading this!

Welcome, I heard of a guild called "Gaian Geezer Guild" or something to that effect, there has sure to be some people in your age group there. not that we don't like you here, just tryin' to help out biggrin
I'm sure I can find a link to it if you'd like.  

ThugMoose

Liberal Dabbler

RebeccaAPT

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 am
ThugMoose
RebeccaAPT

Welcome, I heard of a guild called "Gaian Geezer Guild" or something to that effect, there has sure to be some people in your age group there. not that we don't like you here, just tryin' to help out biggrin

Hey Thug.....Thank you much for the info! I am a bit slow... If you run into the link, could you please pass it on? I THANK YOU!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:58 am
beaulolais
i like some of the same music my mom does

like the Beatles, very much so

The Beatles are CLASSIC and you have good taste! My oldest daughter got me listening to Nickleback and a few others of the newer genre....but that was a good 10 years ago!  

RebeccaAPT

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

ThugMoose

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:18 am
RebeccaAPT
ThugMoose
RebeccaAPT

Hey Thug.....Thank you much for the info! I am a bit slow... If you run into the link, could you please pass it on? I THANK YOU!!!

I couldn't find the geezer one but I found a 30 and over guild that looks good and active! Here ya go! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 pm
biggrin eek lol razz exclaim

THANK YOU!!!!!  

RebeccaAPT

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100

XVNekioVX

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:21 pm
exclaim Actually the Gaian Geezer guild is for people who have been members of this site for a long time. exclaim

Anyway, welcome to Gaia! Guilds are completely over-rate tho. When I first joined this site I didn't even know about guilds until probably a year or so later.

... I'd be glad to be your friend tho. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:55 pm
Stephy-Powers
exclaim Actually the Gaian Geezer guild is for people who have been members of this site for a long time. exclaim

Anyway, welcome to Gaia! Guilds are completely over-rate tho. When I first joined this site I didn't even know about guilds until probably a year or so later.

... I'd be glad to be your friend tho. 3nodding

Yeah, I found that out afterwards. good thing I found the 30 and over one instead. it all worked out.  

ThugMoose

Liberal Dabbler

beaulolais

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 pm
i just saw a real moose this week.

it was wandering around in the wetlands.

whether it was thuggy i know not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:33 pm
beaulolais
i just saw a real moose this week.

it was wandering around in the wetlands.

whether it was thuggy i know not.

xd I do live near the wetlands..though I haven't been wandering in a while.
btw I'm totally going to screen cap that and put it on my profile emotion_awesome  

ThugMoose

Liberal Dabbler

18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces