[RIEKA] Ryoji

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Rieka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ ♥ G E N E R A L

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • NAME Ryoji Castora
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • SEX male
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • AGE 18
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BIRTHDAY july 23
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • ZODIAC leo

♥ ♥ A P P E A R A N C E

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • HAIR COLORvery light sandy brown
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • EYE COLOR grey green
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • HEIGHT 5'10"
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BUILD lanky and athletic

♥ ♥ I M P O R T A N T

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ he has a small antenna sticking out of the right side of his hair

♥ ♥ O T H E R

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ his PKMN team is: Miji (male Oshawott, later Dewott), Sola (female Kirlia), Kaze (male Zorua) rest not decided/caught yet lol  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:00 am
♥ ♥ A B O U T

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • PERSONALITY

EXTREMELY outgoing, perverted, charming

Ryoji was a boy born with the want and desire to be upfront in the spot light. Becoming a street performer at a young age with his Pokemon, helped him achieve this desire. He's very much used to being the center of attention, and isn't the least bit shy or have shame.

He's very confident, and has over one hundred various and miscellaneous skills. Don't think he's a pompous jerk or anything of the sorts, he's rather humble when he's not on stage. He's a very sweet boy, especially to the ladies. He tends to think more with his heart and gut feeling then his head.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BIOGRAPHY

"Ihihihi! I didn't grab your butt, I swear~!"

Born in the biggest city in Unova, Castelia, Ryoji has always been around people. His family comes from a long line in breeding, their specialty is Eevee's. Once he got into street performing, at the age of eleven, Ryoji started to travel to other regions for his shows. Selling Eevee's to people along the way.

He has a starter, but he's not so much into the whole battling thing. Don't let that get your guard down though, he certainly knows what to do in a battle, it's just not the first thing he runs to do. He'd much rather participate in the Pokemon musical.

During a performance of his when he was about seventeen, he caught sight of Kara watching him. He was so drawn to her, that he introduced himself after the show. And then continued to follow stalk her around, when he learned she was traveling alone, in hopes that he could tag along. Seeing how he's been to every region as it is, and is always on the move himself. Eventually the girl broke and said yes, and they've been inseparable sense.

Neko_Rieka
Vice Captain

Neko_Rieka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:03 am
♥ ♥ R E F E R E N C E S

please follow the outfit and most accurate references they are most helpful

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • OUTFIT REFERENCE(S) [ 1 ]

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MOST ACCURATE REFERENCES text

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • GENERAL REFERENCES text

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MISCELLANEOUS REFERENCES [ by me ][ by others ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 am
♥ ♥ R E L A T I O N S H I P S

the following are those that the oc can be drawn with top of each section is most desired to be drawn with

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • FEMALES
Takara • Ryoji's partner, and the girl he loves. Ever sense he caught sight of her, he was drawn to her from the start, and hasn't left her side sense. Even before they were dating you could tell there was something there. They sure acted like lovers no matter what! They're not shy with each other in the least. He's so sure he's happy with her, he asked her to date him, and purposed to her in a way at the same time.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MALES
Raidin • Raidin is the best guy friend that Ryoji has had. He likes to view him as a little brother figure, loving to give the boy advice on woman and love. And hoping to draw him out of that tsundere shell little by little. His stubborn ways can drive Ryoji a bit crazy at times, but over all he loves that kid!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • GROUPS
Raidin, Maci, Takara, and Samson • Ryoji thought it was impossible to find people as loud and eye catching as himself, but was proven wrong with this group. He finds traveling in big numbers to be fun, and has fun with each of them. He likes to take charge a lot of the time. Going from who Ryoji is with the most and knows best to the least is: Kara, Raidin, Maci, Sam.

Neko_Rieka
Vice Captain

PKMN Trainers & OCs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces