Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:09 pm
User Image

Name: Ryan
Number: Herb12
DNA: Sumatran Rhinoceros (Dicerorhinus sumatrensis)
Project Started: Sep 8, 2008
Log: [X]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:00 am
:Identification Photos:

Toddler

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:11 am
:Adopted to:

Name: Gabriel Night
Occupation: Land Owner ( Rents out land) , Also has worked in preschools.
Marital Status: Single

Adopted Because: Was told , that one of the twins would benefit from having me as a father or guardian.

Miscellaneous Notes: Has a Ducky Hat , that's never off his head...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:07 am
biggrin ragon:

Type: Atma
Name:Unknown

Hypothesized Results:
Unknown

Relationship with Child:
Unknown

Disposition:
Unknown

Miscellaneous Information:

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:16 pm
:Skills Logged:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:18 pm
:Video Documentation:

The following are footage security cameras have taped around the facility.
(Any RP set in D-corp)

Webpage Title

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:34 pm
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:01 pm
Gabriel Night
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab143/GabrielLongNeck/Ryan and Ro/RyanandRosD-corppaper.png

Ryan: Is a huge sports fan and loves the Aekea Zebras soccer team. The Zebra mascot symbol is a angry looking Zebra with steam coming out of its nose. He dreams of being on the team even though he knows hes not a full human and he would have to be to get on the team. He only wears Aekea sports gear *checkers: Black and White*. From Baseball , Basketball , football, tennis , track , dirt bike riding ,and Volleyball.

His horns are still small but getting kind of hard. His hair is more dirty brown red. He is normally doing something , like getting dirty on the farm , playing with new friends at a park , and sometimes vacuum cleaning. You’re not going to see his nose in a book for very long.

Ryan could be found in something like this, http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab143/GabrielLongNeck/TiroUniform.jpg , but with checkers and a Zebra logo. I can see him without shoes on , one sock missing with his egg in his hand super dirty LOL.

The twins don't hang out much, they sometimes get along , but they don't have much in common other then looks and dna.

D-corp
Vice Captain

Bulletproof Pudding
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:07 am
Vaccinations

He did very well, with his shots. In fact, he was eager to prove how strong he was by doing so.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:18 am
Skill Class

Passed: I am impressed with how well Ryan did, only needing a bit of help toward the middle of the bird to get it done right. It was made even more impressive that he was able to sit through the entire project despite it not being something that he was at all interested in. His patience with the project and ability to get through it despite it not being something he liked helped him to pass with flying colors despite the momentary stumble.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:44 pm
Skill Class

Passed: Unlike in the last class this one seemed to be more up the alley of the rhino boy and he sure put his all into the class even in Baroness didn't seem to want to play to fair with the boy since they two rhinos were able to force to to take a step with their charge maneuver. I look forward to the next class with these two.  
[The File Cabnet]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games