D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:19 pm
:Skills Logged:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:59 pm
:Video Documentation:

The following are footage security cameras have taped around the facility.
(Any RP set in D-corp)

Webpage Title

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:19 pm
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:25 pm
Ieeko
Name: Maximilian York.
Animal: North American River Otter.

Hair Style:

Originally I'd planned for there to be nothing done for hair, but the idea changed course: Wild and frenzy-like, unkempt and scattered, though it would seem slightly angled to the right side of the face in an unbalanced manner.

Hair Color:

Multi-toned and pastel-like, it begins as the exact same color of the main body-fur, but transitions to a very light tan color.

Skin Color:

This I actually have a picture for! Here. He's very much natural in terms of his colors, a very dark brown for the main body, with the under belly and face masked as a pale peach.

Clothing:

A pair of red swimming trunks and a set of multi-colored [very bright] pool rings that go on the tail or may be scattered [or both ways]. There would be about ten rings all together.

Personality:

Cocky and arrogant, Max has an air of 'this is this' and leading. He doesn't like to be left behind and due to such a fact he doesn't particularly like to follow instructions. After all, if he is doing something his way he isn't likely to be left behind. He's full of curiosity, though it seems selective and ephemeral, continuously changing. Max, like Kenneth, has a fidgeting problem that especially surfaces when he's bored by something or a subject. The only moments he would be perfectly still would be if something captivated him beyond imagination. He's uppity and ready for action - in love with rushing to and fro, though the slender nature of his body and the stubby legs tend to make him waddle as oppose to run [which he isn't exactly fond of. However, he does run quick on his hands and feet, just not on his feet].

In short, he's mouthy, arrogant, and difficult to please in terms of delivering factual information. At times he can be kind, less harsh in his actions, but such moments are reserved for those he particularly cares about. He's troublesome, a nightmare, for anyone else. It takes time to loosen him up, but doing so proves beneficial for both he himself and whoever is stuck dealing with him for an amount of time.

Markings: None.

Eye color: A dark and deep green.

Eye style: Narrow and slanted, not particularly asian-esque [think geared more towards how narrowed/turned Native American eyes can look].

Pose:

Perhaps fluid and serphent like. Otters are highly graceful and motion - filled, so it should appear balanced in that sense. Imagine gliding through water, swimming, and perhaps use that as an image basis for a pose? Curved, maybe angled.

Extra:

As mentioned, Max has an awkward build for a body. Being an Otter, I want to keep that feel - and otters have a very distinguished look to them considering their bodies are very sleek for ideal swimming. They have a thick, small neck with their head extending from there, and they also have short, stubby legs. The arms, however, are longer. :] I'd like to keep the long, lean, and sleek look for Max in terms of his body and legs, but feel free to stylize the arms in a human-esque way, though they should still seem a tad short compared to his body's length.

Also, whiskers! Otters are renowned for their whiskers and how provident they are - thus it should hold true for Max. Long, short, and medium, bundled whiskers extend from the area beside the nose. 3nodding

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:50 am
Kenneth York
That form thing; I suppose it could be called a Requirement Listing?

Toddler-->Child:

ABCs: Here

Numbers: Here

0 out of 2 PD: Here and Here (and there are many, many more XD)

Journal entry: Here

User Image

Dear D-Corp,

First of all, I'm not impressed with the little surprise greeting me every morning; I wasn't prepared. This boy is tearing things apart left and right, and I'm apt to believe he has shaved at least ten years off of my life span. I'm already growing gray hairs!

Nevertheless, don't take my word the wrong way - I wouldn't return him if you begged, and I highly doubt you could have a tighter reign than I do on the Otter. He's quick to respond now, though I'll admit utterly disobedient. It's an impossibility to get him to cooperate 100%, but it's apparent that he's at least putting in an effort of respect. Or so I'm beginning to believe. We've made vast progresses through the gifting of fairy tale books (he's ... absolutely mad about Atlantis, you know?), and gold-fish snacks. I still can't get him to wear normal clothing, but he has agreed to wear something over his torso rather than running around half-naked in swimming shorts all day, no matter the weather. He's agreed to wear a vest provided he can keep it open and not button it up. He still fancies his red swim trunks, however, and it doesn't appear as if he is inclined to change his affiliation with shorts.

Another notation is the continuation of his pool-ring obsession. It's gotten to a point in which I believe it may be unhealthy for him. Still, he refuses to take them off, except when going to sleep or playing in the bath tub. He always wears them on his tail - every single one of them - and he's very inclined to count to ensure they are there. If one pool ring is missing, he panics like you wouldn't imagine. He's taken to a similar behavior regarding a necklace he found somewhere, only the air can guess.

His hair is a terrible mess, utterly disheveled and growing longer. It most definitely breeches his shoulders in length and the only way to describe it is 'jungle child'. He refuses to make the acquaintance of a hair brush, and I'm too nervous to take him for a hair cut. He's more likely to hurt himself under such a circumstance, and I'd rather not be explaining to an emergency room worker why an otter child has scissors protruding from his head. He's simply not still enough for a hair cut, and thus I'm afraid it's a lost cause.

Before I end this letter, I have to plead: tell me there is some form of sedative that can calm him down? He runs off without a word, in the middle of crowds. He's always sliding everywhere, yelling, shouting, talking fast and wreaking havoc. Certainly there has to be something that mellows him out!

Do let me know - and, again, be mindful that you wished for a handful with this one.

- Kenneth.

P.S.: As unusual as 'Pie' looks, please be aware that is simply what he calls me. Why? Anyone can guess. What goes through his mind is a mystery, and I'm not inclined to dispute him.

Also, please excuse the paint splatters. Let's just say there was an accident? If you can even call it an accident. Yeesh.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm
Ieeko
User Image

Quote:
O: Just some notes. I'm kind of making things up to account for the gap in activity and the transition in character direction. Fortunately, Max doesn't really have any ties with any other kids, so I hope it's not a problem I'm throwing things around continuity-wise and kind of filling in the gaps to better fit what I want to do with him.

Name: Maximillian York (Max)

Personality Changes:

- Over the course of time, Max's general lack of social activity has hindered him - somewhat. He is not an isolationist, though he shows himself to be somewhat quirky with a lack of understanding when it comes to social cues. He's very likely to over-step his boundaries without intending to be too abrasive. Nevertheless, he is an exploratory boy. He is outgoing, charismatic. He likes other children, and now that he's old enough, he's come to a place of defying Kenneth's strict regulations of where he can go and when he can go there.

Max is a frequent swimmer and ventures to pools, lagoons, the beach, etc., often. He practices without fail, and often times himself to beat his own record and hopes to idealize his speed. Water is home to him, the animal inside taking more precedent than the human when it comes to his relation with water. He often doesn't consider the consequences of diving too deep too quickly, or even swimming too far out into a current, or into a rough river. He's reckless and brash, but the sense of daring and attitude is nevertheless bold. However, he is somewhat ignorant when it comes to responsibilities. Max doesn't understand responsibility to a satisfactory level. Then again, he is still a child.

While not fluid, Max has some basic grammatical understanding of the archaic language Kenneth studies, and has a fascination with mythology. In fact, he believes mythology to be true, despite having been told otherwise when growing up. He is the conspiracy theorist sort of individual, or at least the one obsessively imagining a place like Atlantis.

Max has a mild phobia, however, of losing his security rings (the rainbow rings on his tail). The attachment has not been severed, and poses a dilemma, as Max is developing something of an obsession with the organization of those rings. He counts them, nightly, when he takes them off. He counts them, every morning, when he replaces them on his tail - and if one is missing, it's an tumultous occasion no one wants to be in the center of. While generally fairly lax in his attitude (calm), he has no patience when it comes to those rings, or the invasion of his self- imposed routine. He respects authority. However, he views himself as equal to his authority - and if he doesn't want to listen, he decidedly does not. He's highly emotional, if not somewhat of a loose cannon. He can be terribly sweet, sentimental. However, he can also be an angry boy, or at the very least an irritable one. He's like a river. Smooth in its current at times, and rough in others.

He's self-conscious and mildly insecure about his appearence, his skills, his social life, etc. However, he does not shy away. Rather, he's somewhat clownish, if not mildly narcissistic.

Physical Changes:

Max's hair goes unchecked. He doesn't approve of haircuts, and Kenneth gave up on the concept. Therefore, Max's hair continues to grow at an unruly, thick rate - its color the same highlighted pattern it has always been.

In terms of clothing, I recommend swim-wear, cargo pants, tank-tops, and other such things. He's very casual and loose in his manner of dress. However, he does not wear shoes. At all. He hates them. His rainbow rings sould be on his tail (if his tail is shown however he's drawn), as he only removes them if he's gone to sleep for the night.

Functionality:

Max functions very much like a human boy - although he has an instinctual attraction to water, his dietary practices, etc. He's very much normal in his behavioral pattenrs - within reasonable bounds.

He does show signs of having learning difficulties, notably the precense of, possibly, having ADHD or some other attentive disorder that disrupts his ability to learn at the rate, or with the ease, of some kids. However, it's not unorthodox or a call for alarm. His fascination with fantastical elements in literature as reality is, perhaps, more concerning - but within reasonable and unappauling boundaries.

Short of that, he's Max. Somewhat more mellow and contained, but still fluid and unpredictable like a river.

D-corp
Vice Captain

[The File Cabnet]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces