Adopted Because:
Missing Data

Miscellaneous Notes:
Has given up custody.

---

Name: Luna Rosario Castaneda-Del Mar
Marital Status: Single

Adopted Because:
Luna always wanted a child of her own but is getting to old to marry according to herself so she looked into adoption and D-Corp found her.

Miscellaneous Notes:
Luna is teaching Mariel that cooking is a religeon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:34 pm
biggrin ragon:

Type: Charok
Name: Unknown

Hypothesized Results:
Unknown

Relationship with Child:
Unknown

Disposition:
Unknown

Miscellaneous Information: None

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:51 pm
:Skills Logged:

Hunting:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:58 pm
:Video Documentation:

The following are footage security cameras have taped around the facility.
(Any RP set in D-corp)

Webpage Title

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:08 pm
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:36 pm
Airaka
Name: Mariel
Animal: Sea Mink

Hairstyle: Long, and straight, down past her shoulder blades. Her long bangs are separated above her right eye. The right hand bangs are tucked behind her shoulder, while her left bangs cover her left eye, and are long enough to reach just below her neckline.
Hair Colour: Slate Grey
Skin Colour: Rich Carmine
Clothing: Could you manage her being naked? If not, a simple blue dress should work.
Personality: The silent-type. Doesn't enjoy social situations, and comes off cold when people force her into them. The girl doesn't get angry easily and she is very mature. She enjoys the company of older people, or people who have something to do with water. Mariel is addicted to water, the sea, the pool, even her bath tub. She does have an adventurous tweak to her, enjoying to climb all over things. She hates things that move to quickly, and is easily freaked out by speed. If she is frightened she will attack. As a toddler, though, she tends to crack easily, and will express emotions more quickly.
Markings:
Eye color: Indigo
Eye style: Smallish... But not to small. Round, almost creepily so.
Pose: Mostly, have her look as if she is trying to get away, emotionless, or asleep.
Asleep is the only way you could get her looking peaceful, or at least less cold looking. She would most likely sleep sitting upright, with her hands supporting her between open legs, and her tail curled on her hands. If she were asleep, she would most likely be wearing the dress.
If you wish to draw her as if she were trying to get away, you could have her sitting with on knee curled under her, and the other sticking out randomly, with her back facing towards the "camera" and her hand on the ground. A sort of shocked expression, like she wasn't expecting the camera, or perturbed as if she doesn't like being stuck there. Her tail would be stiff and lying on the floor.
Or if you want to have her looking emotionless have her standing up, stiff, with her hands held in front of her, and her tail wrapped around both legs.
Or, of course, you can draw something else. You are the artist after all, and I don't want to force you to draw something you don't want to. <33
Extra: Taller then most kids her age.

Thank you!

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:16 am
Lunaur
User Image

Quote:
To D-Corp

Is mariel really that big already?! Geeze time flies so much, and I still have so much cooking to teach her! Well so far as anything new about her there is just the usual. She has taken a liking to surfing as of late and our neighbor is training her on the basics. Its nice of him to do that, but she hasnt gotten into the water yet. however that hasnt stopped her from only ever wearing bathing suits. She never wears anything but beach clothing. bathing suits, bikinis, board shorts, beach wraps. Thats it, I cant get her into a dress or pants no matter how hard I try. Her current love is her surfboard, she takes care of it as if she actually were on the beach surfing and it has a special space in the back yard. I'm just going to have to take her to the beach to get her out of this phase...

She almost always has her hair braided now, usually one thick braid that hangs over one of her shoulders. She wont let me cut her hair so when its loose it goes bast her little bottom but in the braid it only reaches her pant line. I have to see what I can do about that its just too much hair to manage! Maybe when she is older and she actually has to deal with it she wont like it so long... She also ALWAYS wears her hair clip She found it when she was on a trip with Miranda and now they are best buddies or something. I'm sure its one of those kid things but she always has it somewhere in her hair. She has gotten much more curious about the world and generally is always asking questions or touching things to figure them out. She can almost always be found examining something.

She absolutely cant wait to get this dragon that your gonna give her. But while I have your attention, are you sure she needs a dragon?! Dont they eat children! Cant you just give her a dog, or a seagull?! Something she can take to the beach that wont eat her! Ugh if she knew I was writing this she would kill me. FINE give her a dragon but if it eats her I have every right to kill it!

((Mariels favorite beach wrap [X] ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:26 am
Vaccinations

Mariel was both friendly and curious, asking many good questions during the procedure.  

Bulletproof Pudding
Crew

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:45 pm
Skill Class

Passed: Mariel succeeding in passing her class with beyond flying colors! The girl not only got the hang of diving down to swim under water to catch her 'prey' off guard we also learned that she is able to close her nostrils at will thus making it so that water can't get into her nose when she is diving. She seemed to enjoy the class and took some of the makeshift ducks I made for the class home with her. Having her in class was fun and I look forward to her future classes.  
[The File Cabnet]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games