:Adopted to:

Name: Faidrae Odessa Amnelle
Marital Status:

Adopted Because:

Miscellaneous Notes:

----------

Name: Vivienne Harte
Marital Status: Single

Adopted Because: Vienne was blackmailed into adopting Anataela. D-Corp threatened to bring the darker less savory nature of the Harte dynasty into the public eye.

Miscellaneous Notes: Vienne was raised by servants and nannies and put into a finishing school as soon as possible. She has no idea how to do things any other way, so Ana is spending a lot of time with the cook and the butler when she's not at her "young lady" classes learning what fork to use when and whatnot. Ana is desperate to live up to her guardian's expectations and therefore earn her love and approval.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:40 pm
biggrin ragon:

Type: Amphitere
Name: Unknown

Hypothesized Results:
This dragon is known for being elusive, hard to see, and all around hard to find. The reason is their altering scale pattern, as D-corp has now discovered, almost exactly the same as the chameleon. Thus, we hope the dragon and this child will be able to work that ability together.

Relationship with Child:
Unknown

Disposition:
Unknown

Miscellaneous Information:
Unhatched

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:40 pm
:Skills Logged:

Color Changing:

Climbing:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:41 pm
:Video Documentation:

The following are footage security cameras have taped around the facility.
(Any RP set in D-corp)

Webpage Title

D-corp
Vice Captain

D-corp
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:42 pm
The rest of the folder contains Various reports logged by date.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:45 pm
Many earlier documents, apparently before November of 2006, are either missing completely or horribly burned.  

D-corp
Vice Captain

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Anataela was fun to have in class, very amazing as well. Its always interesting to see a child change colors at will. I helped her out as much as I can, from here on she just needs to practice to perfect the skill.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:37 pm
Faewynd
Name: Faewynd
Child: Anataela
Age(current): Child

Requirements
Child-->Preteen:
Special Skill Learned [Color-changing]
Egg Facts [X] (previous parent)
4 out of 4 PD
Scales-n-Tails - Ana and Yeesha
Instrumentalists - Ana and Kliken
New Meetings - Ana and Taren
Shopping Frenzy - Ana and Izzy
Vaccinations [X](previous parent)
Journal Entry - Parent
Journal Entry - Child
Choice

Faewynd
User Image

D-Corp - I have recieved your letter and I cannot say that I am pleased at the prospect of having a dragon running loose in my home. I hope you are aware that I, personally, hold your company responsible for any damages done.

That being said, Ana is a fine child. She has been attending finishing classes with other young ladies her age and she is becoming quite adept with manners and understanding some of the finer points in life. Her posture is much improved and she no longer runs around the halls like a herd of wild elephants. When she is old enough, we will be having a coming-out party for her. She is polite and demure, just as a young lady should be (though I suspect she sometimes has dreams of wild adventure that I haven't yet been able to curb.)

Ana's color changing abilities have come quite a long way, she has been practicing devoutly. She can now not only change her color at will, but she is also becoming adept at imitating patterns and textures. Ana's great love is her violin and she is quite advanced for her level - just as I would expect any member of the Harte family to be.

Ana's hair has grown longer, it now reaches midway down her back. She likes to wear it partially pulled back or fully down. She wears dresses, as is appropriate for a young lady. Anything with lace or petticoats sends her into a paroxysm of joy which probably explains why she adores the sweet lolita style. Her favorite color still is and will probably always be pink.

Ana remains a sweet, good-natured and obedient girl even though she sometimes seems too eager to please. She will learn in time not to wear her heart on her sleeve so much. Emotions, after all, should not be expressed inapropriately. All in all, if you had to saddle me with a child I'm very glad that I have Ana as she is a dear girl. I am still displeased about the dragon issue.

Sincerely,
Vivienne Harte.

D-corp
Vice Captain

Perilas_Coleman
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:13 pm

The two seemed to have a good bond started already and will do well together, if things continue as they have. Anataela had some good questions.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 am
Skill Class

Failed: I would liked for Anataela to come back for a follow up class in this skill to make sure that she got the information down.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

[The File Cabnet]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas