Av01 (Ligeia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teachers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:53 pm
OOC: This is a note to remind both Arafel and other staff that any teens as of July 01, 2009 are EXEMPT from any history classes. This teen is hereby exempt from any history class requirements.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:17 am
Ligeia
Lesson 1: Elements of Magic
Assessment: Magic of the Mind
Grade: A
Attentive in class, took decent notes, and participated in the group discussion.

Private tutoring lesson:
Assessment: A
Attentive as always, demonstrated focus and concentration. Managed to call his element out as requested.

Final Exam
Assessment: A
Attentive as always, demonstrated focus and concentration. Managed to call his element out as requested.

Thomas Barkhelm
Crew

Mr Zyane
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:14 pm
~Magic~

Manipulating Ice into Snow

Passed:

The student came to me wanting to press his limitations and boundries in his magic. He then discovered that this wasn't exactly what he intended to do by summoning a multitude of ice shards. Eventually I directed the class by showing him a new way to manipulate ice to imitate snowflakes and thus form snow balls. The student is quite advanced in his skills but seems to be a bit lost in what he wants to do with his skill.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:06 pm
~ Magic Class~

Icey Maiden

Passed:

A bit of a rough start but the boy managed to see it my way and finally learning a offensive spell instead of defensive. He agreed to learn the original spell Icey Maiden before learning to make it an entanglement spell.

Icey Maiden - Using the power of ice, you make a path of ice along the ground to encircle your target. Once encircled you can have spikes of ice raise up to entrap or harm your target.

Mr Zyane
Crew

[The File Cabnet]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas