Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ineffable Experiences. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 pm
Fiddlers Green
Esiris
Walking into a McDonalds in Japan you have the option to buy a iConChicken Cheese Fondue sandwich. Crispy chicken dipped in cheese sauce and placed on a bun with lettuce, cheese and I think some kind of ham.

In Deutschland, they have the All American meal.
Big Mac, fries (with ketchup), and a(n American) Beer.
They were horrified when I told them the All American meal was not available in America.

XD!

I remember when I went to England and thought I'd drop by the MacDonalds there for a quick meal. Everything was.. green and.. weird..

In the end, I settled for a Happy Meal, because it was the only thing that looked normal and I needed normal at the time. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Fiddlers Green
Esiris
Walking into a McDonalds in Japan you have the option to buy a iConChicken Cheese Fondue sandwich. Crispy chicken dipped in cheese sauce and placed on a bun with lettuce, cheese and I think some kind of ham.

In Deutschland, they have the All American meal.
Big Mac, fries (with ketchup), and a(n American) Beer.
They were horrified when I told them the All American meal was not available in America.
we do have the all american meal, but it's different in america. it's just a hamburger or cheeseburger with a small fry and small drink. its hidden on the menu usually so not many people know of it.  

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100

Adalyna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:47 am
I have a question. I think trying to make any hard claims of what I felt happened would be silly but, has anyone here ever had an experience that profoundly changed their outlook on life in a very short time? A religious, or spiritual experience specifically, I guess I should say.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:40 pm
Adalyna
I have a question. I think trying to make any hard claims of what I felt happened would be silly but, has anyone here ever had an experience that profoundly changed their outlook on life in a very short time? A religious, or spiritual experience specifically, I guess I should say.

Yes.  

Fiddlers Green

Adalyna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:36 pm
Fiddlers Green
Adalyna

Yes.

I guess I should probably expect that many of the people posting here have. Certainly a lot of the stuff I've read here makes more sense now to me. I just wondered if the process of spiritual growth is usually more gradual, or if it happens suddenly like this all the time, or if its different for everyone. I've never had anything like that before so I'm still sort of at a loss for what to do with it. It feels good to vent about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:25 pm
I believe someone is looking for me. I'm not sure how real this somebody is, though.

So if this somebody happens to find you and asks for information about where I am (I'd prefer you didn't give it any information), please let me know.  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 am
You see a million masks and ask me which one is real.

Why do you assume any of them are not?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:02 pm
Warm brownies...fresh from the oven!!  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

FlySammyJ

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 am
Adalyna
Fiddlers Green
Adalyna

Yes.

I guess I should probably expect that many of the people posting here have. Certainly a lot of the stuff I've read here makes more sense now to me. I just wondered if the process of spiritual growth is usually more gradual, or if it happens suddenly like this all the time, or if its different for everyone. I've never had anything like that before so I'm still sort of at a loss for what to do with it. It feels good to vent about it.

Ah, I remember the scramble to mentally process information after my first couple major epiphanies. It's always pretty disorienting. I find writing and walking meditation to be helpful, and if you have anyone you can talk things out with, they can be an invaluable resource.
I would suppose that different people learn different things in different ways. History and self-discipline came to me very gradually. I'm still working on both, actually. On the other hand, I studied geometry hopelessly for six months, and then one day it all came to me in a white-hot flash. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 pm
demisara
Adalyna
Fiddlers Green
Adalyna

Yes.

Ah, I remember the scramble to mentally process information after my first couple major epiphanies. It's always pretty disorienting. I find writing and walking meditation to be helpful, and if you have anyone you can talk things out with, they can be an invaluable resource.
I would suppose that different people learn different things in different ways. History and self-discipline came to me very gradually. I'm still working on both, actually. On the other hand, I studied geometry hopelessly for six months, and then one day it all came to me in a white-hot flash. *shrug*

Thank you heart I didn't know spiritual experiences could be so intense and overwhelming. I was afraid of dying one minute, and the next minute I wasn't. Nothing in my life has ever changed me as a person so dramatically in such a short time, so I'm still sorta dazed by it.
Its starting to come together a bit though thankfully... sweatdrop I've had a little more time to sort things out.  

Adalyna

Runs With Beetles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 pm
question: when i get what i demand, will i want it?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 am
Runs With Beetles
question: when i get what i demand, will i want it?

Maybe if you really wanted it to begin with?  

Adalyna

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:05 pm
For a minute and a half last night, I was a god.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:33 pm
Yesterday, as my car came into collision with the other one, I closed my eyes, my only thought This is for sure the end of me. When I awoke, I was in my ruined vehicle, in the very center of the road, free of serious injuries.
I had been struck 3 times, but was unconscious for the second and third. No one was seriously injured, but most vehicles were totaled.
In the hospital I had several panic attacks, as I swam in and out of consciousness and discovered I was strapped down.
Then I realized something... a thought dimmly crept into my mind...
I survived...
I survived.
I SURVIVED!

Pain aside, I've been pretty happy ever since.  

Fiddlers Green

DemoniaFairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:15 am
Fiddlers Green
Yesterday, as my car came into collision with the other one, I closed my eyes, my only thought This is for sure the end of me. When I awoke, I was in my ruined vehicle, in the very center of the road, free of serious injuries.
I had been struck 3 times, but was unconscious for the second and third. No one was seriously injured, but most vehicles were totaled.
In the hospital I had several panic attacks, as I swam in and out of consciousness and discovered I was strapped down.
Then I realized something... a thought dimmly crept into my mind...
I survived...
I survived.
I SURVIVED!

Pain aside, I've been pretty happy ever since.

That's awesome! I don't know you, but I'm happy your okay  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces