Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ineffable Experiences. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:41 pm
Describe them in detail here.

Aaaaaaaaammmanum ahhhhhhhhhh-minum aaaaahhhoooooooooooohhh. I am-am-not GodAnitigodUniverseAntiuniverse. Hell and orgasm is in me is me.

Note: This is a serious thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:46 pm
Aaaaarrrrghgetoffouttaityabastard!!!!!!  

TeaDidikai

Hypomanic Poet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:01 pm
I'm confused. Thoroughly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:34 am
You want one? Ok, here... about the best I can do, although it doesn't scratch on the matter.

Some people find the beauty of the divine in the redwoods, in the moss, in the green growing things of summer and spring, in the early morning bird song.

Some people find the beauty of the divine in the pure crystals of a deep snowfall, in coyotes howling at night, in campfires and bonfires and black gnarled branches against a grey sky.

Some people find the beauty of the divine in the stink of a city, in the graffitti and erasable art, in bricks and concrete and architecture, in ironwork fences, in statues of heros we've never met.

Some people find the beauty of the divine in human personality, with all it's joys and flaws, all the quirks and kindnesses, all the savage violence.

Some people find the beauty of the divine in smokey clubs with beatnicks and poets.

Some people find the beauty of the divine in dance, in music, in sound and motion.

Some people find the beauty of the divine in art.

And on, and on, and on, and on.

But the masters see the love and beauty in all of creation, at once. Not just the way the roses grow through the sidewalk, but the sidewalk itself, the air surrounding it, the people passing it, the vehicals driving by, the moment the day the NOW.

When I "heard" this today (I hear best when I'm walking), my feet stuttered and I nearly started crying. Oh, the beauty I'm too asleep to see!  

psycmoe

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:57 pm
Da'at.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Tsuzuki

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:55 pm
Tsuzuki
Describe them in detail here.

Describe an undecrieable moment? confused Um....that's a toughie...

Well, I do have something I suppose.

So I was in the middle of ritual. This was several years back, so I don't remember exactly what was the reason for it; I want to say it was related to a full moon, but I could be very mistaken.

In the middle of the ritual, I begin talking to the God and the Goddess about how I was sorry that I didn't do more. I was, and still to a great degree am, a lazy Pagan, and I regret that I lacked a lot of the drive and initive to do everything that was suggested in all that I read.

Now, as a disclaimer, I knew a lot of the crap I had been reading was utter dog-feces. Still, the fact was that I didn't do much of anything at all. Part of that was because I was really off on my own for all of this; I really only had that handful of horriable books to help me along.

Now, toward the end of the apology, my Goddess candle fell over. Not in some "OH GOD! DOOM SHALL HAVE THEE!" sorta way. It was a fairly common occurence, as my candle holders were dollar store fodder. I promptly, before the candle even had a chance to go out from rolling around and some such, put in back in the holder.

I remember feeling an odd sense of peace and tranquility at the moment, and a sudden idea flying into my head.

"You put the candle back, didn't you?"

I remember feeling really overwhelmed at that point. I still don't know really how to express what was going on in my head at that moment. I just remember feeling really understood, and appriciated on a divine level.

It was one of the more wonderful expierences of my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:35 am
purple monkey diswasher.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:48 am
Wing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:17 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:01 am
The ethereal similarities between sword play and sex, the inferrance of implication and the synchronicity of moorish spain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:35 am
And finally:

My three posts on this thread are related. The timing between them was intended and the image is representative of their union.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:37 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

TeaDidikai

dragon6xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:04 am
Hypomanic Poet
I'm confused. Thoroughly.

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash