Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Be My Valentine <3 Mafia CONGRATZ KILLER ALLIANCE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Jan should be the stripper?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 27 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Starrii

Shameless Star

17,025 Points
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:31 pm
Pandelic DJ

Shilshadu

HELP! I accuse xx_juicy_juice_xx of being the killer! Send that maniac to jail!

RUDDEEEE!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:36 pm
charish669
Captain tohru honda
Pandelic DJ
Captain tohru honda

After it had effected the inventory, which its still partially broke. And the 25 packs you got from donating gold will be locked btw, it has also messed with the forums, from personal experience, etc.

that sucks. hopefully it's fixed soon. I wanna open my other packs. lol

me too.

I like your avi  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Serethielle

Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:36 pm
Pandelic DJ

Shilshadu

HELP! I accuse II Desirably II of being the killer! Send that maniac to jail!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:37 pm
Shikyo Kuranosai
Captain tohru honda
Quote:
Pandelic DJ

what doyou mean they fudged up? I just opened my 5 and 3 pack and got items out of em. I can't open my two bigger packs though.
Edit: thanks for the beyond magenta!

edit: nevermind, you'r question was answered. Dx

lol  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:39 pm

Depending upon what i hear tomorrow, i may not be in the best of moods. um. I'll still be taking care of co-host ing and stuff, but something serious just went down a bit ago.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:46 pm
Captain tohru honda
charish669
Captain tohru honda
Pandelic DJ
Captain tohru honda

After it had effected the inventory, which its still partially broke. And the 25 packs you got from donating gold will be locked btw, it has also messed with the forums, from personal experience, etc.

that sucks. hopefully it's fixed soon. I wanna open my other packs. lol

me too.

I like your avi

thank you. smile  

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:47 pm
Shilshadu

Depending upon what i hear tomorrow, i may not be in the best of moods. um. I'll still be taking care of co-host ing and stuff, but something serious just went down a bit ago.

◕ ◡ ◕

hope everything works out for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:04 pm
Shilshadu

◕ ◡ ◕

hope everything is ok!  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:09 pm
HeartnessRed

VV O O D

HotarnFayt

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

ll Desirably ll and xx_Juicy_Juice_xx were both enjoying a late night dinner together in a very romantic setting. That was until the police stormed in and arrested them both under the conspiracy of working together to kill off everyone else in the town. They were dragged to jail, without bail. However after when ll Desirably ll was sent to jail, fire a blazed in their cell alone, and they were dragged to hell to suffer for eternity!

Juliet was quite saddened, her poor romeo had been killed by both Cupid and Saint Valentine. She tried so hard to figure out the clues and came to the suspicion that Hells Creed was behind all the murders. She barged into Hells Creed's home and took the pair of handcuffs out of her pocket and arrested Hells Creed for the killing of her poor Romeo.

Cupid and Saint Valentines Death Scene:
Cupid and Saint Valentine started to become real good friends, however they decided they would choose different people to kill this time. However the numbers were dwindling within the town, it was just getting harder to pick anyone. "What about....," Cupid began to say before he shook his head, "nah." They both looked over the list of remaining people, both shocked to see how far they've gotten. Only fourteen people left stood in front of their prize, even each other if they would choose to try and take it for them self. "Ahhh, you should take Wilson2008," Saint Valentine stated, while Cupid agree'd willingly. "And you should take, FUFFTPURR," Cupid said, not liking the fact that FUFFTPURR was still alive. "Why, he is in jail and is out of our way," Saint Valentine stated, facts showing he was dragged to jail just a few days ago. "I feel as if he might try and do something while he is in jail, I just don't like the fact that he is still alive." Cupid made a tough argument against Saint Valentine which made Saint Valentine agree to take out FUFFTPURR.

When they approached both Wilson2008 visiting FUFFTPURR in jail, they knew it was time to strike. They easily took out the guards so that no one would suspect a thing. Both the guards dropped like flies and their handcuffs flew off in the distance. They both crept up to their victim's till they both received an unexpected call. As Wilson2008 and FUFFTPURR looked over, they both innocently pulled out their phones to answer their calls. "Hello, this is the marriage counselor's, we received a call from Pastor No No! saying that you and your loved one were having problems with your marriage, and both of you need help to resolve your problems. We would like you to come quick to my office." They both gave a confused look at one another, for they were not together, nor did they expect such a sudden thing to happen. That day, both Cupid and Saint Valentine spent hours trying to discuss with the Marriage Counselor about how they weren't together, and forgot to take out their victims for the round.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:11 pm
....... lol, i don't get this game at all. ;; /sigh why was i jailed lmao. i wasn't a murderer = w = .......

purplesines

Dapper Gaian

tearfuI

Ice-Cold Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image phew, the clutch phone call saves the day. gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:16 pm
ll Desirably ll
....... lol, i don't get this game at all. ;; /sigh why was i jailed lmao. i wasn't a murderer = w = .......

Almost everyone voted to send you to jail, and you missed two votes, so you are actually disqualified. :c Im sorry!  

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 pm
FUFFTPURR
User Image phew, the clutch phone call saves the day. gaia_kittenstar

Lol, was quite funny to write it out a bit, since you were in jail and wouldn't have been the point. Then you get saved by the bell cause of the marriage counselor. Just hilarious xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 pm
Pandelic DJ
ll Desirably ll

Almost everyone voted to send you to jail, and you missed two votes, so you are actually disqualified. :c Im sorry!

....... ooh, i see. lmao. aight, thanks for the game-- although i was really out of it most of the time lol. .......

purplesines

Dapper Gaian

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:19 pm
ll Desirably ll

Thank you for playing my friend, and be sure to stay tuned! Also if you do have any questions about the games, do let me, or anyone of the crew know. We all would be happy to answer your questions!  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games