Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:24 am
User Image It seemed as if Minako desired to be a lone wolf rather than joining the pack. That was a continuing problem of hers that needed to be addressed at some point. However San did not have the time to do it herself. As for the boy, if he desired to tag along that was well enough. "If you'd like yo. I'm really nothing special though." With that said she headed off to a private training room. "Somethin you wanted to learn explicitely or just watchin? I can't imagine watching me get used to armor will be all that helpful."

""

🍥║ CHAKRAx 1,565/ 1,565 x 🍥║ STAMINAx 1,135(40)/ 1,135(40) x 🍥║ ACx 100,700 x 🍥║ RYOx 1,350
🍥 KONOHAGAKUREx 🍥 HOKAGEx 🍥 S-RANKx 🍥 BLOODLINE / BLOODLINExxxxxx
🍥║ NATURE ENERGYx 240 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+12 Strength || +12 Speed || +12 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives
      Bloodline Techniques are reduced by 10 chakra
      Bloodline Techniques Overwhelm Same Rank
      Sapping energy from San reduced to 1/4
      Hand Seals May be Replaced by Lip Movement
      Fuuinjutsu Labled with [Uzumaki] count as Bloodline
      Can Not be Unbalanced by Techniques S-Rank or Lower
      Right forearm sealed by Phantom Limb Seal
      Silent Steps (may only be heard by those with enhanced hearing), steps do not leave a trace.
      Can Catch Projectiles by the Tip
      Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from Sobagi without paying the cost.
      ● Chest Protected by a light armored flack jacket, passive D rank defense against simple attacks.

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Learn All Jutsu Eight [8] Posts faster
      Learn Ninjutsu One [1] Post Faster
      Able to locate the general direction of the closest exotic monster
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Azeiel The Risen
The Firefly in the Meadow
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:11 am
User Image
Kairi Sisigou
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Taijutsu ¥ Bukijutsu ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Doton ¥ Katon ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Soldier ¥
¥ Ryo: 0000 ¥ AC:000000
¥ Chakra : 250 ¥ Stamina : 350 ¥

Her question was a fair and to the point one. Offering a smile he nodded,"Well I would like to work on my shortsword play, and probably diversify and pick up a second weapon in addition to my sword and shield. The examinations for royal guards first class is in a few months and I would like to certify. I know I am a soldier of Konoha and a member of your guard but I still would like that title." Rubbing his neck a bit he perked up though when she spoke of armor,"OH if you like,and forgive me if I step out of line by saying so, but I could give you a tip or two for getting used to armor. I've worn armor almost all of my adult life. At this point its like a second skin to me."

Over Yandere

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:40 am
User Image San looked at the boy with a smile, she tended to use unusual weapons or use them in unusual ways. For example she wielded impractical weapons like the gunbai and oodachi as if they were something as normal as a katana. She'd also perhaps mastered a ninja's most basic weapon, the kunai. Hell she could even throw something like a short sword at this point if she put her mind to it. "If that title is what you want, chase your desires." She wouldn't bore him with too much religious connotation within her words as Kya might but she would express that central tenant however simply.

As for his mention of providing advice, San did not mind in the slightest. "Sure thing yo, what'cha got?" While she waited for his reply, the woman was quick to snatch a scroll from a nearby shelf. It detailed Konoha's standard training for armor use but she would wait until after he had spoken to read it. That was when the heavy training would start.

""

🍥║ CHAKRAx 1,565/ 1,565 x 🍥║ STAMINAx 1,135(40)/ 1,135(40) x 🍥║ ACx 100,700 x 🍥║ RYOx 1,350

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives
      Silent Steps (may only be heard by those with enhanced hearing), steps do not leave a trace.
      Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from Sobagi without paying the cost.
      ● Chest Protected by a light armored flack jacket, passive D rank defense against simple attacks.

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:41 am
User Image
Kairi Sisigou
¥ Gennin ¥ Soldier ¥

A wide smile would spread across his face as he was not only given permission to test for the certification of first class, but also to share some of his experience with armor. Looking her over as inconspicuously as he possibly could he made note of her bodies proportions. But try as he might he could not keep himself from blushing the moment his eyes met her chest. Rubbing his neck he spoke up,"Milady you may have a few complications given your... proportions.. But the basic jist similar across the board."

With clearly practiced hands he reached behind his back and began to undo the straps which held his leather breastplate in place. Pulling the lacing free he slid it up over his head to reveal the simple black silk undershirt he wore underneath. Setting it down he set about removing the bracers on his arms and the greaves and shin guards. Once he was finally free of his armor he scooped the whole set up and offered it to San,"The breastplate may be a little tight but the rest should fit decently enough." Though when he continued to speak his tone had changed. It became soft and kind,"See the biggest mistake people make when they start to wear armor is one of two things. They either think it makes them invincible, or they dont trust it at all and forgo the rest of their training." Tracing the design on the breastplate with a finger he continued,"You have to trust the person who made it with your life. If your in the proper mindset then you will be putting your life in their hands. If a blade should get through your guard you are trusting that their works will save you from death." Before he had realized he was probably saying too much he continued,"Its almost romantic in a way. Don't ya think?"

Over Yandere

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:01 pm
User Image Her eyebrow raised itself ever so slightly as she watched him strip from the armor. It was good to see how that armor worked but he was getting a little ahead of himself. "I love the enthusiasm but ugh..." she jangled the flak jacket for him to see. "Anything heavier than this and my taijutsu would be unnecessarily difficult to pull off." Perhaps she shouldn't have used such a broad term as armor. To a speed based ninja like herself the idea of armor certainly encompassed something as small and light as the most basic flak jacket, though perhaps it was not so for others. Using her currently one and only free hand San undid the tassel holding her black over jacket on before she casually tossed it on hook near the room door. She then slipped her new flak jacket on over the kimono. However as she moved to zip it closed hear large bosom proved to be problematic. It was tight and at any second it felt like something might get pinched. Still with a few breathy exhales and the power of determination she got it closed.

"Also you don't gotta keep referring to me by some fancy title. My grandpa might claim that we're of noble blood but among the Uzumaki such words count for little. While being the Hokage might warrant it, I don't give a s**t outside of meetings with outsiders." As she spoke, San was quickly acclimating to her new chest covering. Though if she were being honest, it would more than likely stay unzipped or off outside of planned battles. Still she did have to admit that it was easy to forget it was even there. [Acclimation]
""

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:17 pm
User Image
Kairi Sisigou
¥ Gennin ¥ Soldier ¥

Hmmmm this was complicating at least a little bit. The basic flak jackets that shinobi wore were, for all intents and purposes little more then padding in most cases. Sure some of them had reinforced chest and back plates but he could understand her logic. Biting his lip he had to admit to himself he had made a mistake and gotten over eager. Letting out a light sigh he moved behind her and spoke once more,"If you don't mind I am going to touch you." Though he quickly realized what he had said,"NOT LIKE THAT. I swear!" Though he quickly reconsidered it and headed back in front of her,"You may have to get one custom made. I know a quality armorsmith would easily be able to custom build you one. Best thing to remember is that you want to be able to slide your hand in between your armor and your body. It should be tight enough so that it doesnt move while your running and what not, but not directly pinching your skin. If you wear it too tight its going to start chafing and thats not pleasant."

Over Yandere

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:11 pm
User Image San unfurled the scroll farther so that she could read it while they talked. "It's fine, Kairi. If you don't have ill intentions you won't end up hospitalized or dead." His information about getting custom fitted was certainly something for her to look into. She was far taller than the average woman and had a large bust to boot. With those factors in mind it wouldn't hurt. Well maybe it would hurt her wallet. "I'll keep that in mind yo."

Gold and silver eye drifted towards the scroll and began to consume the information. The first technique was simple defensive one. Plant your feet, lean in, take the incoming attack to the armor. Simple and straight forward. [Endurance Contest] Following that technique was another easy one. By keeping one's head low and tackling them the weight of the armor would help to push them. This would put them off balance, and allow for their slamming into the ground. Once again, very easy to understand simply by reading. [Tackling.]

"Perhaps you'd like to practice some moves from this scroll with me?" she asked. Though she knew him to be familiar with his armor, perhaps he was not as familiar with the techniques that Konoha had in regards to armor and the combination of it with chakra. [Teacher bonus with known techs E ranks]

""

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:21 pm
User Image
                                                  User Image
                                                  Minako was quickly greeted by her sensei as the elder bowed to her. She returned the bow and gave out a soft sigh. Knowing that this session he was probably going to beat the hell out of her. Leaning back up she cracked her neck and the joints in her hands. Readying herself for this difficult session she would have to endure.

Turning her back on her sensei already set him off. When he rushed her with a mighty punch she spun around raising her arms up using momentum to smack him in the chin. He moved away from her for a second and she could see the frustration.
                                                  1/1 Seiryu Kasho

Oh how he was going to beat the hell out of her. She could already feel it as she went into the next technique. Not wanting to waste time. Getting into a stance that allowed her to maximize her flexibility and targeting of her opponent.
                                                  1/1 Bokuho

Her sensei created a heat wave in the area using a jutsu. Immediately she began sweating but kept her eye upon the prize. When he lunged into her with mighty strength and she moved only one arm with immense speed and strength batting it away.
                                                  1/1 Pi

Oh how angry he looked as he knew she was going to be harder to train. Or at least more difficult to bring humility to. He jumped back to assess how to go about this fight with her.
                                                  1/1 Basic endurance

He began to bounce on his toes before he charged her. She knew immediately that there was going to be a kcik coming her way. Anticipating it she opened up her stance and caught his kick easily. Then grabbing his other leg she flipped him off the ground opening him up.
                                                  1/1 Fukanro

She didn't dare go in for the kill because she knew that her sensei would anticipate this. Obviously having something else pretty nasty for her to deal with. Sure enough he tried to bull rush her only to get her to spin. When she returned facing him her palm met his chin and slammed him from the ground.
                                                  1/1 Teishitsu-Jouhai-Sho

She took a step back as she could feel the anger coming from her sensei. She knew why he was upset and she couldn't blame him. There was so much to teach her but she was quickly surpassing him. When he rushed her again she deflected his arm and yanked it behind her as she danced away from him.
                                                  1/1 Qua

As she stood away from him for a moment her sweating got worse. She didn't understand why it was getting even hotter. But she couldn't let it bother her as she did know one thing. This was all apart of her training.
                                                  1/1 Extreme Climate Resistance Training

Her sensei rushed her position to deliver a devastating overhead hop. With her training shining through she didn't hesitate upon the next portion. Sliding her leg forward she crossed her arms over her head and blocked the attack. Then delivered a swift kick to his stomach launching him away.
                                                  1/1 Kasui-Sho

The room got damn near unbareable as it felt as if she could barely breath. This was simulating the harsher areas of Konoha and Suna via jutsu. All apart of the training that she wouldn't run away from.
                                                  1/2 Advanced Endurance Training

Her sweat was drenching her face at this point. Forcing her to wipe it from her brow more than once. She didn't know what he was on to but knew she had to be weary.
                                                  2/2 Advanced Endurance Training

Her sensei darted towards her with blinding speed. She was barely able to comprehend what he was doing but managed the basics. When she saw his fist fly forward she caught it and yanked him behind her. Spinning around she pulled his arm behind his back and shoving him forward before walking back a bit.
                                                  1/2 Tenshin-Bansa

To be honest she somewhat feared to press on and surpass him. Limiting herself to mediocrity due to the fact she felt he was one of her rare friends. Should she surpass her sensei what would he do?
                                                  2/2 Tenshin-Bansa

He stood back up and dusted himself off. Getting even angrier for some odd reason and Minako braced herself. Hiding all of her emotion as she normally did as he charged her.
                                                  1/2 Koran

When he threw a kick Minako captured it again to prove a point with him. She kicked him straight in his groin. Then quickly kicked his other leg out frfom under him causing him to flip onto his stomach on the ground.
                                                  2/2 Koran

It didn't take long before her sensei showed his true power. Getting up and dusting himself off he decided to unleash his rage. Focusing his power raiton began to charge around him. She didn't know what kind of technique this was but readied herself again none the less. Taking a defensive stance she didn't allow her base emotions to get the better of her. Taking in a calming breath her eyes immediately went wide when he just... appeared next to her! She looked over to him unable to react even with her immense reflexes as a fist caught her by the chin launching her across the room and sending her through a wall. Her sensei wasn't holding back anymore and knew that she was probably knocked out. So he took a meditative seat and began to relax awaiting his pupil to wake up from her temporary slumber.
                                                  User Image
                                                  ◆¦MINAKO'S CHAKRAx 830/ 870 x ◆¦MINAKO'S STAMINAx 610/ 1010 xx ◆¦ RYOx 37,500x ◆¦ ACx 50,000
                                                  ◆¦ Speed : 5 x ◆¦ Reflexes : 12x ◆¦ Strength : 9 x ◆¦ Fortitude : 11 x
                                                  ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU / TAIJUTSUx ◆¦ A-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦Clothing

◆¦Equipment
                                                      Steel Arm Guards (Under Cheongsam)
                                                      Chakra Rebound Steel Leg Guards (Under Cheongsam)

◆¦ Passives

Undertow: This training focuses on using movement when you attack, carrying that much more force. After this skill is trained, any attack that follows a dodge is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to reflex can instead be attributed to the strength of the attack, up to your rank of soft or hard physical formless training (E = slight, D = Mild etc.) Particularly useful on some skills in this style, but applicable to any taijutsu or even bukijutsu attack that follows directly after a dodge within reason.

Embrace the Brine: So far the dodging has been mostly about steps and alrge movements, but the ocean can be subtle, just as it can be conspicuous. With this, you are capable of better timing your movements while also narrowing the range of motion necessary. Now instead of a step, you can achieve similarly jarring dodges with a simple duck, bob or weave, which puts you in a better position to respond to attacks in some situations, against certain types of fighters. It got its name because the sweat of an opponent should still be able to hit you from how close you are to the attack.

Every Inch of Sail: This training focuses on increasing the user's reflexive ability to avoid an attack while simultaneously launching a countermove to heavily punish mistakes. As such, this skill focuses on striking an opponents oncoming attacks specifically instead of simply dodging. It's an attempt to wear down an opponent while you fish for that knock down attack. After this training, when an opponent launches an attack that you can dodge successfully, you can instead strike out at their limbs with one of your own. This transforms the attack into a complex one if simple, or spiritual if complex when interacting with their attack to give you the upperhand.

Iron Umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, slightly increasing the strength of blocks.

Iron Resiliency: The user has gone through tough enough training, being roughed up and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user's fortitude is mildly increased.

Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The user's striking strength is mildly increased.

Junka [Acclimation]: The user acclimates to moving in their armor by wearing it during normal daily activities. After completing this training, the user can move in any armor as though it were properly fitted for them personally. This provides one descriptive rank in strength and fortitude to techniques using the armor per stage learned in this Style.

Tenshin [Shifting Position]: The user practices their art by moving across a shifting surface--such as sand or mud--with their armor. Following the completion of this training, the user becomes significantly harder to topple while armored; all incoming techniques that would move the user are treated as one rank lower in strength when determining of how far the user is moved, and the user can no longer be toppled by techniques lower in rank than their armor.

Offensive Style - Knife Stances: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.

Offensive Style - Simple Play: With this training, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch. The user's reflexes are mildly increased.

Trick Style - Knife Toss: The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. Confers a slight reflex bonus to the practitioner.

Offensive Style - Artless Draw: The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash. Slightly increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.

Offensive Style - Two fer One: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.

Trick Style - Retreating Feet: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.

Trick Style - Blade's Edge: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
                                                      Over Yandere

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:09 pm
User Image
Kairi Sisigou
¥ Gennin ¥ Soldier ¥

The idea of training alongside a noble, let alone the Hokage herself was an offer he was unlikely to ever even consider passing up. Giving her a genuine smile he nodded,"It would be my pleasure. I have always been curious how you shinobi handle armor." Though before he could really continue the train of thought, Minako ended up through the bloody wall. Before his conscious mind could even register the event his subconscious demanded his body into action. Moving him between the wall and any potential threats and San. Though when nothing happened he relaxed and, chest plate in hand made his way over to Minako.

By his logic she must have been training too hard or something. Lightly checking her pulse he confirmed the almost obvious fact that she wasn't dead from that hit. Taking care not to touch her anywhere that could even remotely be considered inappropriate he propped her up with his chest plate so that she would be laying against it and the wall in a relatively comfortable posture. Taking a knee he patted her on the head lightly. He almost pitied the girl for her situation, not that he was ever going to say it. Instead another thought came to mind. This time when he spoke all sense of formality was gone, replaced with a soft kindness he rarely displayed,"Why is Minako disliked in the village?"

Over Yandere

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:57 am
User Image San continued to primarily study by reading. Sometimes she would bring her arms up to match a picture and practice the stance, but mainly her training was mentally based. After all at her level true practice was done in private. However if Kairi had any questions about to perform techniques such as this one which involved covering the chest and face with one's arms then she would show him. [Wall]

The next technique however was one which she could know but not take advantage off. It required heavier armor than what she would wear so in the end she could only read about it. Such was life, one had to know their limitations. [Crushing Underfoot]

Following that was an interesting grapple based on a beetle. Using a pincer like attack with the arms, she was then supposed to immediately grab on. Were she wearing heavier armor it would benefit more from that, but with her strength it would still get the job done. [D - rank]

It was then that Minako suddenly burst through the wall. Irritating to say the least. San so despised wanton purposeless destruction. Luckily though Chie would not be mad as this was the dojo and not the academy. "Far as I know she ain't. She avoids people and doesn't let them into her life. Before her mother died, she hardly ever even spoke to people herself. Only the cat did. Maybe that feels cold and she puts it on other people but I ain't a shrink yo."

""

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Azeiel The Risen
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:19 pm
User Image
Sumika came flying into the dojo like a bat out of hell. "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" Thankfully, for the Hokage's sanity, she didn't also take Minako's approach to breaking the dojo. Then again, it likely wouldn't be long before she broke something again. "I-I-I-I was, well, we were out on a mission. Err, um, me Ichiryu and Nise and we were walking around outside the village and it was supposed to be a scouting mission and I thought that meant it was going to be boring and so I wasn't excited to be there, but anyways we were wandering around and we saw this dude with weird armor and then Ichiryu made it hard to see and I THINK ONE OF THEM SHOT NISE IN THE FREAKIN FACE," The girl pointed excitedly at her own face for emphasis. "And then he didn't do anything so I ran away!" If Sumika was good for something other than destruction it was overwhelming streams of consciousness. Well, that and seemingly dooming squad assignments before they even began. She gasped for air at this one's conclusion, huffing and puffing as if she had run a mile just since entering. Of course, it probably didn't help that she'd booked it to find San too. The tiny kunoichi had all the effort and energy one could ask for... and none of the stamina.

User Image
Konoha Registration #379582489
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 725 / 725xxxxxCurrent Stamina 185 / 185xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• 11 potential hazards resistances. [ Kugutsu Class ]
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• 10 Additional Ninjutsu Slots [ Personal ]
• Hazards PA [ TBD ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Sumika can use handseals from humanoid puppets, either entirely or split between herself and the puppet, to activate Ninjutsu. Techniques used via this method function as if the puppet never existed. Ex. the puppet wouldn't get Raiton armor, it would still surround only Sumika. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

Over Yandere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:28 pm
User Image Her reading continued as San moved onto more advanced subjects. For starters she read up on techniques and stances for gaining greater stability while in armor. It was quite enlightening and San felt like she would be able to better withstand hits meant to push or topple her if she kept the information in mind. [Shifting Position]

The next technique was very simple. All one had to do was a put a fist in the other and swing the hand ball. Apparently the technique was more effective against weapons or materials than flesh. It was difficult to understand why but so be it. [Hammer]

After that was a landing technique. San was exceptionally familiar with those. It was quite easy to understand the basic underlying principle of the tech. Such as it was, the technique was learned quickly into her memory before she moved on with her reading. [Landing Force]

The next technique was incredibly simple. All she had to do according to the text was concentrate chakra to her foot and then slam down. A concept so simplistic a genin could do it. [Heel]

Continuing in the grouping of more chakra based techniques, San came across a defensive one. The technique created spikes made of chakra all over the body. Anyone who tried to attack her with taijutsu would get a nasty surprise. [Spiked Helmet]

Another application of chakra enhanced armor was rather interesting. It simply used chakra to bolster the defensive power of the armor. San was fairly adept at this sort of thing by now so it was easy to gather what it was like and how to do it. [Filling Gaps]

The next technique called for the raising of the arms into a guard. Then an application of chakra created a barrier in front of that guard. So strong was this defense that it could block ninjutsu techniques. Or at least so said the scroll. [Barrier]

Finally San was coming to the end of the scroll. Contained within were a lot of words teaching how to apply these techniques to defensive armaments. Though doubted she would ever use a shield, at least she would be able to make some use of one. [Knight's Blade]

Lastly there was a technique which would serve to protect her against certain kinds of enemies. It used chakra to protect against those attacks that would normally bypass her armor. It was a great read. Soon enough San felt she understood it well enough to know it. [Turbulence]

That was when Sumika loudly came charging in. It was very disconcerting to hear that Nise was probably dead and Ichiryu had frozen up. Apparently he hadn't been ready for the pressures of command. San was quick to wrap Sumika into a hug in an attempt to calm her down. "It'll be okay runt, I'll see to it." However before she could do more an ANBU appeared next to her and whispered something into San's ear. "Perhaps we should do take out at my place later since I gotta go deal with something yo." Within a puff of smoke, San vanished. [Exit]

""

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

🍥 Base D.R. 🍥

🍥║ Activations Used
      Activation One [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

🍥║ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

🍥║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

🍥║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

🍥║ Non-Combat Passives
      Text Here

🍥║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

🍥║ OOC
      Notes:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:27 pm
User Image

He had the last stage of Shigure Shoen to learn. Drawing his sword, he pulled chakra into it until the blade shined with it, much like a previous technique. Swinging the weapon he left a wave of reflective chakra hanging in the air. With this technique he was supposed to attack instead of misdirect, and charged to the side to strike at a rough dummy.
[Duplicate Rain]
[Expert Training: Performance 1/2]
[Expert Training: Bolster]

Next, he charged his katana with his own Uchiha fire chakra. Instruction dictated he stab at the ground around him. He did so five times, leaving a portion of that chakra in the floor, burning it. Kanzaki swung his weapon down once, dissipating the chakra in the weapon. This caused what he left in the ground to fly up around him in a dome, shielding him in flame.
[Seasonal Dance]
[Expert Training: Performance 2/2]

Keeping his weapon clear of chakra, he'd take a few practice swings at the nearly immolated dummy. He'd carefully stop the weapon before it hit home for some strikes. For others he rotated his hips and stepped into the swing, bending the dummy ninety degrees at the waist. He practiced keeping two fingers gripped on the handle, letting the weapon snap in the air at the peak of the swing. It was as good as he was going to get with a katana.
[S Rank Katana Formless]

Momentarily he borrowed some training hashi from a rack. He held them at first like normal, poking and smacking with them at a dummy's head. Then he twirled them through his fingers, wielding them like a downward dagger and stabbing with them. It was remarkable the kind of damage they could do alone. He shifted them back to as if he was eating and prodded the "wounds" he'd left behind, making them worse overall for his target if applied correctly.
[S Rank Hashi Formless]

Heck, since he was at the dojo and the jutsu was so simple, he decided to train it here. It was a method of sealing weapons not into scrolls, but into markings on his very body. Grabbing a stray brush he inked the rudimentary seals into his skin, a formula used only by the Uchiha. This formula needed a slight modification, since the original allowed only small projectile implements. Kanzaki's, however, could hold a singular medium or large weapon. He tried it out on his katana, calling it to his hand with only a touch, and pleased wit the result, wiped the ink on a passing academy student.
[Uchiha Art: Lightning Seal: Kai]
[Expert Training: Performance 2/2]

So, coming to the final techniques, and this one was purely training. Not of any kind of form or technique, but of chakra control. Damn how he hated to sit and meditate nowadays. Maybe it was a sign of his getting older. Kanzaki sheathed his sword and sat down.
[Torrential Blessings 1/12]
[Expert Training: Concentrate 1/3]

Keeping his legs crossed at the ankles, Kanzaki closed his eyes. He breathed deeply and rested his wrists on his knees. He kept his palms opened and relaxed his arms. His back was straight, and he took a deep breath, stretching his diaphragm out.
[Torrential Blessings 2/12]
[Expert Training: Concentrate 2/3]

His mind was clear of most everything it could be. Not the terrible oncoming storms ready to plague the village he'd have to deal with. Not the many women who he was ineligible to date now or those who are, but won't be in the future. No, he thought only of his own breathing. In, then out.
[Torrential Blessings 3/12]
[Expert Training: Concentrate 3/3]

Kanzaki's chakra flared up, slowly but sure, coming to a head by visually appearing in his open palms like a flame. He didn't need to see them t know they were there, focusing his mind on feeling it. He let that flame grow in intensity, overtaking his hands entirely down to the wrist. His yukata waving as if it was in a breeze, he kept the chakra in his hands and called it elsewhere.
[Torrential Blessings 4/12]
[Expert Training: Concentrate 1/3]

Down in his soles he let it build, like trying to walk on water. It was slower there, but sure enough he could feel it gathering at the bottoms of his very toes. He didn't move an inch, just let the amount and concentration of chakra build until his entire foot was engulfed in that fire. It did not show through his boots for the time being.
[Torrential Blessings 5/12]
[Expert Training: Concentrate 2/3]

The easier of the tasks came next, which was his mouth. Spewing fire was nothing to an Uchiha like himself. Kanzaki relaxed his jaw and let his mouth open slightly. Literal heat was growing in his mouth, drying it out. From inside his chest his chakra grew out, spreading that warmth over his whole torso.
[Torrential Blessings 6/12]
[Expert Training: Concentrate 3/3]

It was at this moment he had not considered channeling his chakra into his rear. How great would a fire chakra enhanced fart be. A thought for another time. Perhaps man was not to know such power. It would truly be a weapon to surpass Metal Gear.
[Torrential Blessings 7/12]
[Advanced Training: Concentrate 1/3]

Kanzaki stopped consciously calling chakra to his extremities. He let the incorporeal substance build and continue to flow through his limbs. Down his forearms and up his calves. It was actually relaxing body further, as the fire chakra was warm due to its very nature.
[Torrential Blessings 8/12]
[Advanced Training: Concentrate 2/3]

His neck and knees popped, his eye twitching as it remained closed. He should train his chakra control to this level more often. It was almost therapeutic using his fire chakra. He hated the cold, so doing this with win release was not in the cards. Further still the glowing flames traveled, going up his biceps and thighs.
[Torrential Blessings 9/12]
[Advanced Training: Concentrate 3/3]

Clawing at the back of his mind was how terrible he felt. Hiking the forests and mountains in the nearby lands had not done this to him. Truly, the application of chakra to this level was akin to a marathon. It lent more truth in mind to the stories of his ancestors able to fight for a day and a night without tiring. Still, he had to push on, as this kenjutsu demanded it.
[Torrential Blessings 10/12]
[Advanced Training: Concentrate 1/3]

The immolation reached his torso, fully engulfing his body in his chakra fire. Now that the molding and taxing spread was complete, much like his Rasengan, Kanzaki increased the raw power of what he was putting out. The manifestation's flames peaked dramatically, licking the ceiling and giving Kaoru a frighten. His chakra encompassing him completely, he placed his hands by his rear to stand.
[Torrential Blessings 11/12]
[Advanced Training: Concentrate 2/3]

Which was almost a mistake. He found it much harder than anticipated to get to his feet after exuding so much of his chakra, let alone keeping the flame lit. Still, he methodically rose to stand, keeping his elbows by his side. He looked as if he was either on fire or had become a quiet super saiyan. Taking one last deep breath in, he exhaled, letting the chakra consuming him retreat inwards and vanish as he expended it all at once.
[Torrential Blessings 12/12]
[Advanced Training: Concentrate 3/3]

At last, he'd mastered nearly every Shigure Shoen technique, save this last one. However, the scroll was blank. Curious. Reading through the training again, the final technique was always different depending on the master. So that had to be it. His final technique would be one of his own creation.
[The Task of the Next Generation]
[Expert Training: Performance 1/2]

User Image
頼義神崎守うちはの木ノ葉隠れ

Sharingan: Inactive

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle JouninxxxxxRank Axxxxx
Current Chakra 355 / 525xxxxxCurrent Stamina 355 / 535
Strength 3xxxxxSpeed 2xxxxxReflex 1xxxxxFortitude 2
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ 20 / 20 ]
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
Personal Attributes:
• Full Time Part-Timer: Can choose between Ryo/Item rewards or AC on Job Missions without Kage permission.
• Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques four [4] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - A Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn All techniques four [4] posts faster.
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:47 pm
User Image

Kanzaki would take some hashi from the weapons rack to borrow for his next set. The scrolls dictated he must eat food quickly, but he had none on him, so he just mimed eating. Apparently this method of eating like he was a saiyan meant he could recover faster. Not only from exhaustion, like he would be soon, but from injuries and implantations. Guess shonen manga had something going there.
[Hashi no Seihitsu [ Peacefulness of the Chopsticks ]]
[Advanced Training: Performance 1/3]

Keeping the hashi perched between his fingers and thumb, he made a quick jab with them. It was a lot like the simple techniques he used during his formless training. Using his body's strength and concentrating it behind a single, tiny point. It certainly caused a lot of damage, but he doubted it could kill some one with just that.
[Kodzukukoto [ Poking ]]
[Advanced Training: Performance 2/3]

Kanzaki absently slapped the side of a dummy with his chopsticks as the texts commanded. What he did not expect was the sheer volume of noise they produced clacking against each other and the enemy. Even Kaoru's ears fell and she flinched. Of all the weapons he had, it seemed like these in the right hand caused the most damage and distraction.
Hippatakukoto [ Slapping ]
[Advanced Training: Performance 3/3]

It seemed like he'd already tried this without knowing. He prodded a hole in the training dummy, jamming the points of the sticks in. The rubber had less give than flesh, but with enough strength behind his fingers he started to tear open the wound in a line above and below. A fantastic technique for torturing some poor sod who had something he wanted.
Hashibukuro [ Chopsticks Container ]
[Advanced Training: Performance 1/3]

He put the chopsticks away for the final technique, as it was, again, more bloody chakra training. He simply had to project it around him like his senses demanded. His hands and digits felt faster under their influence, which he guessed to mean more speed with the hashi. Not only that, but if he could give others a better chance at healing by feeding them, then this aura had to help them recover even faster when they ate his cooking. Maybe some one else's, if he bothered to use this aura.
Oshouban [ Sharing a Meal ]
[Advanced Training: Performance 2/3]

At last he was going to learn that style that, from a technical standpoint, was easy as sin. Which was funny, since it commanded one be all honor bound or else they were worthless. He'd have to use this against real bastards, which he kept in mind when he took a hold of his weapon's grip and violently tore it from the sheath, cutting a dummy in half.
[Iaidō]
[Advanced Training: Performance 3/3]

He had to mimic the next technique a few times before he understood what the images on the scrolls needed. Through a developed battle sense he could predict where his enemy was going to strike. Until a time, he imagined an attack coming, and jabbed with his blade straight head. After a pause, he twisted his sword to one side, and raised his hand above his head. His free hand pushed forward, while the other sheathed his sword. GG EZ.
[A Decade of Peace]
[Intermediate Training: Performance 1/4]

Wasn't this normally called Helmet Splitter? He must be thinking of another lifetime as Kanzaki drew his sword again, jumping up into the air above the decapitated dummy. Using his fall, he rotated his torso and arms forward some, bringing more weight and force down to bear on the target, bringing the upright blade down on the dummy's shoulder.
Ryūtsuisen [ Dragon Hammer Strike ]
[Intermediate Training: Performance 2/4]

Keeping his weapon ready, he performed the same jump again, only this time, turning the tip of the weapon down and putting his weight and strength behind the tip. Just the tip. The effect could be as lethal as anything, a killing blow alone. Yet, like with his chopstick training, he could direct the blade to other vital areas and take some one down without killing them. He'd have to practice this a few times in battle.
[Ryūtsuisen: Zan [ Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy ]]
[Intermediate Training: Performance 3/4]

"Sasaki Kojiro was a punk b***h" was scribbled into the scroll near this technique's listing, by Kanzaki when he first read it as a younger teen. He called and molded chakra into his sword arm, violently flashing down with a chop. Before it could cleave through the dummy completely, using his chakra charged reflexes, he turned his wrist and slung the sword back up in a slash. Indeed the signature move of a wanker.
[Turning Swallow Cut]
[Intermediate Training: Performance 4/4]

After reading the next technique on the scroll, he scoffed. With his frankly high level of chakra control with the Rasengan, meditations, and Shigure Souen under his belt, it'd be easy. With a flick of the sword into the air he coated it in chakra in a flash. It was not as raw and ill as a novice's would be expected to in Tetsu no Ryu, but it would certainly get the job done when it came to cutting through the steel of others.
[Chakra Scabbard]
[Intermediate Training: Performance 1/4]

Drawing from his many hours of watching Rorouni Kenshin, Kanzaki sheathed his katana and waited. Curling his upper body over the weapon, he drew it out suddenly in a horizontal iaido slash. Yet, just like with the blade from the scabbard, so to did he draw the scabbard from his sash. The strength behind the draw and the angle of his attack made the wooden stick spring from his obi and smack into the training dummy.
[Twin Dragon Strike]
[Intermediate Training: Performance 2/4]

Kanzaki sheathed his sword once more, keeping it in his still bleeding left hand. He made a move to draw the sword iaido style again as a feint. Against his imaginary opponent h instead just turned the weapon over in his hand and swung the scabbard like a bat. It had all the weight of the katana inside behind it, so it was sure to be as unexpected in combat as he himself was personally.
[Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning]
[Intermediate Training: Performance 3/4]

Drawing his sword yet again, to a worrying degree, Kanzaki helt it out sideways. He coated it in smooth, even, non elemental chakra. The difference now was he closed his eyes and imagined a nodachi. Folding his chakra over and pouring more into the sword, he extended the length of the blade to nearly five feet. It would make his chakra scabbard easier to maintain and more powerful, while giving him different weapon options if disarmed.
[Form Manipulation]
[Intermediate Training: Performance 4/4]

User Image
頼義神崎守うちはの木ノ葉隠れ

Current BGM:
Stats
Current Chakra 855 / 855xxxxxCurrent Stamina 800 / 800
Strength 3xxxxxSpeed 4xxxxxReflex 4xxxxxFortitude 3
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ -- / -- ]
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
• Hashi no Seihitsu: Doubles rate of Chakra/Stamina regen while eating with chopsticks
Personal Attributes:
• Full Time Part-Timer: Can choose between Ryo/Item rewards or AC on Job Missions without Kage permission.
• Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - S Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - S Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:23 am
User Image

Feeling content he'd picked up enough to go solo, he departed to get his ninjutsu up to par before departing.

[/exit]

User Image
頼義神崎守うちはの木ノ葉隠れ

Current BGM:
Stats
Current Chakra 855 / 855xxxxxCurrent Stamina 800 / 800
Strength 3xxxxxSpeed 4xxxxxReflex 4xxxxxFortitude 3
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ -- / -- ]
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
• Hashi no Seihitsu: Doubles rate of Chakra/Stamina regen while eating with chopsticks
Personal Attributes:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - S Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - S Rank ]
Tags
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure