Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Jack The Ripper ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win this game?
Citizens
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Killers
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 pm
The Ripper Killed: Momo-ai13

“Where were you on the night of the 20th, miss?”

“I swear, I’m not the killer Inspector! I was with my sister for the night planning our travels. We had supper at her home. I even stayed the night!” Momo-ai13 pleaded.

“And your sister, can she confirm this for you? Where is she?” The inspector closed in on her awaiting her answer.

Momo-ai13 took a step back. “She is away now, she had important business to take care of with her mother-in-law, she is ill you see.” Momo-ai13 looked to her left, looking for an escape. The Inspector’s suspicious glare was making her uneasy.

“How convenient. Miss, I believe you’re going to have to come with me.” The Inspector took another step towards her. Momo-ai13 jumped backwards in fright and took off running in the opposite direction.

She was quicker than the Inspector but not by much. He was gaining on her. She couldn’t go to jail! She was innocent for God’s sake! Why wouldn’t they believe her!

Momo-ai13 suddenly collided with a man. He raised his finger to his lips and rushed her forward to a nearby alley. The man pressed her up against the wall and pressed his finger to her lips. He peered around the corner and then quickly back to hide in the shadows of the alley. The inspector, heavily out of breath, continued to run the way Momo-ai13 had been heading.

When the coast was clear the man let go of Momo-ai13 and she breathed heavily, still looking around making sure the Inspector was gone. “Thank you, sir. You’ve saved my life.”

The man smiled and tipped his hat to her. “I cannot bear to see a woman as lovely as you be chased by some madman. You looked scared out of your wits. Why was that man running after you, miss?”

Momo-ai13 sighed. “You know those murders that have been happening recently? That man believes I was the one to kill them.”
The man grinned widely. “Oh, that is quite a stretch. You wouldn’t hurt a fly Momo-ai13.
Momo-ai13 began to shiver. “How do you know my name?” she took a step back from the man, but had no where to go. Her back hit the ally wall. The man rushed to her side covering her mouth with his hand and pinned her to the wall. He smiled and leaned over to brush his nose against her shoulder up along her neck. When he reached her ear he whispered, “Because my dear, I am the Ripper. I know all that goes on, and you my sweet will taste better than the last.” The Ripper took the dagger from his jacket pocket and jabbed it right in the center of Momo-ai13 heart. Her eyes went wide and a single tear tickled down her cheek. The ripper wiped it away, smearing blood on her check from his hand. “Pretty girls shouldn’t cry.” He let go of his grip and Momo-ai13 fell to the ground. The Ripper smirked as he bent over to finish the job. His Mistress would be pleased with this young girl’s heart.

The Mistress Killed Xander J!

The Mistress walked into the room just as the Ripper opened the door. She smiled in delight to see the box within his hands.
“Oh wonderful!” She took the box from his hands and opened it to see the bloody heart within it. “Perfect. Will you prepare it? I have someone waiting for arrival.”
“I see, so you found a toy for the night then?” The Ripper smirked.
“Yes, Xander J. is bound in the basement. Care to join us?” The Mistress’ eyes shined with excitement.
The Ripper chuckled. “Eager, darling?” The Ripper took the box from the Mistress. “I shall prepare this for us, and we will meet when you are done.”
The Mistress pouted and turned to leave for the basement. Opening the door she could here Xander J. panting, justnow waking up from the drugs she had fed him earlier that day when she brought him into the house.
She stepped into the candle light waiting for Xander J. to come to full consciousness. “Hello there.” She walked closer to him. Xander J. tried to move away but realized he could not . He tugged at the chains holding his arms wide to either side of him and his legs were tied to the floor by more chains. Xander J. tried to yell out but it came out as a garble, there was a peculiar contraption keeping his mouth gagged. The Mistress smirked.
Xander J. you’re so lovely. The first minute I saw you, I knew you would be my first.” Xander J. was confused, still struggling against the chains that bound him. “There’s no use Xander J.. You’re mine now.” The Mistress lifted a dagger to his stomach and dragged it along his bare chest. Xander J. let out a garbled scream. The Mistress continued to cut along Xander J. body draining him of his blood little by little. Xander J. was losing consciousness and she sighed as his yells of pain became softer. She lifted his head by his hair to meet Xander J. eyes. “Thank you for your company tonight.” She smiled and slit his throat.

The Copy Cat Killer Failed To Kill FLZ!

The Copy cat killer awaited his prey to finally come out and play. Flz was almost done with her shift at the town tavern. Just on time, she closed the door behind her and walked into the dark streets heading to the direction of where she lived. The Copy Cat killer followed her down the darkened path through a secluded part of the town where no one came through during this time of night.
Flz felt that something was off. She could feel eyes staring at her. She quickened her pace.
The Copy Cat killer smirked and matched her pace. Flz turned a corner and started to run. The Copy Cat killer was too quick, he had grabbed her by the arm and held her to his chest. Flz struggled in his embrace trying to turn out of his grip. She started to yell out for someone but the Copy Cat killer quickly muffled her scream with his coat sleeve.
Flz stopped struggling and reached into her stockings and pulled out a knife. She jabbed it into the Copy Cat killers thigh as hard as she could.
Completely in shock of what had just happened, the Copy Cat killer froze and loosened his grip on Flz. She took the opportunity to run as fast as she could away from the man trying to harm her.
The Copy Cat killer groaned and pulled the small knife from his thigh and tossed it into a drain. As quickly as he could he made his way back to the Mistress’ home.
The Ripper rushed to the door where the Copy Cat killer stood hunched over.
“What happened?” the Ripper growled.
“She had a knife.. I was caught off guard.”
The Ripper grabbed him by the throat and thrust him against the door, murder in his eyes. The Copy Cat killer did not dare try to remove the hand from his throat. His grip grew tighter and the Copy Cat Killer gasped for air. The Ripper’s eye twitched and suddenly he laughs, letting go of his throat. The Copy Cat killer coughs and reaches up for his own throat.
“Go. Find her.” The Ripper turns away from him and walks towards the back of the room. “Next time, I shall not be so lenient”

In the heat of the killings.. XxLipGlossRomancexx was sent to jail.

You guys have just sent an innocent to jail!Looks like the killers are going to be killing more of you.

Better luck next round. =)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:29 pm
momo-ai13

User Image

I was thinking of doing headshots though.
I just need to find the motivation.. and a keyboard. LOL
Luls, well that would be awesome. Just look at this photographic face emotion_kirakira I belongs in a close up.  

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:29 pm
St._Jimmy
momo-ai13
St._Jimmy
momo-ai13
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/kaitlynkeiko/lovelocketdw9.gif

So there's this one guy I know.
I've known him for over five years now.
I kinda want to get in his pants.
But I don't know how to tell him that. LOL

Take him to a club and grind on him, then tease, there ya go

He lives an hour and a half away from me.
Plus I've never been one to go to a club.
I'm a bit shy. redface

Then call him and ask him to stay the night, that's how my gf got me
I've tried to get him to come over a few times now.
First time he ended up leaving too late and had work the next morning and he only would have been here for like an hour or two, so I told him another time because it wasn't worth his gas (though he disagreed). Second there was bad weather. Third he was on his way but went to get his oil changed and his car's air filter or something corroded.
I think the next time I will see him will be like the only time for a very long time and we will be in a very public place.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:30 pm
momo-ai13
Forever-Starz
momo-ai13

Ask him if he wants a blow job
all guys like blow jobs
TRUTH.
But I want something in return.
And for some odd reason I get anxious thinking about anyone going down on me.. well except my ex sweatdrop
We've liked each other on and off. But one of us always had a girlfriend or boyfriend at the time. >.<
We tried dating once, it wasn't too serious though.... because he was flirting with at least two other girls right in front of me. emotion_facepalm
That was fun.
Probably why I no longer want a relationship from him, just the physical stuff.
I feel so naughty saying that, omg D:
I need to stop thinking about this.
I'm getting horny and tempted to text him. ohgawd redface

Text him ;D
fall victim to the hornyness
I do ;D  

Forever-Starz

Beloved Seeker

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:31 pm
ShadelovesMrsDeathReaper
momo-ai13
ShadelovesMrsDeathReaper
momo-ai13

but... but... we can do a demonstration and illshow you. XD

Demonstration?
sex is a sensation, caused by temptation,
a guy sticks his location in a girls destination,
to increase the population for the next generation,
do you get my explanation or do you need a demonstration?
Like that?

To explain the severity of the situation, ill offer you my true demonstration,
Ill add us, than multiply, ill make am explosion, like the fourth of july
You hit the demonstration really well, lets try again, and you may see where you fell
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:32 pm
Shilshadu

really? I went to jail to save momo and she died anyways.

At least I'm in jail and not dead though. 3nodding  

xxLipGlossRomaNcexx

Devoted Dabbler

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:32 pm
Captain tohru honda
why are we talking about hooking up and doing the vertical dance? gonk
I thought it was horizontal dance? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:34 pm
Forever-Starz
momo-ai13
Forever-Starz
momo-ai13

Ask him if he wants a blow job
all guys like blow jobs
TRUTH.
But I want something in return.
And for some odd reason I get anxious thinking about anyone going down on me.. well except my ex sweatdrop
We've liked each other on and off. But one of us always had a girlfriend or boyfriend at the time. >.<
We tried dating once, it wasn't too serious though.... because he was flirting with at least two other girls right in front of me. emotion_facepalm
That was fun.
Probably why I no longer want a relationship from him, just the physical stuff.
I feel so naughty saying that, omg D:
I need to stop thinking about this.
I'm getting horny and tempted to text him. ohgawd redface

Text him ;D
fall victim to the hornyness
I do ;D

User Image

Well then.. guess I shant be posting anymore of my business here. No reason to.
I'll end with this. I might.. and just blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol.
Or my hydrocodone I took for my arthritis.
Happy early birthday to me. emo

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:35 pm
xxLipGlossRomaNcexx
Shilshadu

really? I went to jail to save momo and she died anyways.

At least I'm in jail and not dead though. 3nodding

User Image

Way to rub it in. emo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:35 pm
momo-ai13
User Image

Like I said, if I could do groups.

I'm sure we can all learn together!
        Oh, you meant art! User Image

Vigoureux

Generous Tipper

20,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

Bobannan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:36 pm
Sparrow Puppy
Bobannan
Hi chicos

Hola amiga. Como estas??? c:

Omgad I'm dropping Spanish so it's going to turn into s**t. Estoy muy bien gracis y tu?????  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:37 pm
momo no!!!!!!! D:  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:37 pm
Vigoureux

User Image

redface
oh mai...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:38 pm
Bobannan
Sparrow Puppy
Bobannan
Hi chicos

Hola amiga. Como estas??? c:

Omgad I'm dropping Spanish so it's going to turn into s**t. Estoy muy bien gracis y tu?????

I'm not taking spanish next year either biggrin
So happy.

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:38 pm
I LeeshaLushious I
Captain tohru honda
why are we talking about hooking up and doing the vertical dance? gonk
I thought it was horizontal dance? xD

it is. crying i always mix up vertical and horizontal.....  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games