Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Bikini Boot Camp (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nepsah rolled 10 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 1, 5, 5, 1, 3, 2, 3, 6 Total: 32 (10-60)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Quote:
WATERMELON CHAOS
✪ ✪ ✪ SMASH SLASH SPLASH

It seemed Deimos had hit a peak. He didn't do any better than the night before in his attempts to smash the watermelon as they floated toward him. He still ended up dodging quite a few of them, too. He wasn't going to be able to tell Perore that he was making progress on his own at this rate! Ugh...

nepsah rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 2 Total: 24 (10-40)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Lorata says...!
Score:

Deimos yawned. He hadn't really gotten any sleep the day before, and it was showing in his ability to follow along with Lorata's instructions. Halfway through he was pretty sure he'd seen that stupid squirrel from the Nightly Blend booth and stopped doing what she said altogether. Was he seeing things, or was the squirrel following him? He may never know...

A water balloon to the face got him to snap out of his daze. Lesson learned: don't zone out in front of Lorata.

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

nepsah rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3 Total: 8 (3-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:07 pm

WIMPY WIPEOUT
★ ★ ONLY THE BEST WILL WIN!! ★★
Roll 1: (pass)
Roll 2: (fail)
Roll 3: (fail)

Honestly he should've skipped out on doing the Wimpy Wipeout after taking a balloon to the face over at Lorata's game. But he wasn't exactly in the best state of mind. Somehow he managed to breeze through the quad jumps, but of course... the chimes and the bouncing balls tripped him up. Or they would have if he'd even made it. Yet again his foot went through a mat. His face hit the floor with a resounding whap.

Would they care if he just stayed there? Probably not.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:38 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Scorpa Devile
My team is: Yellow

I'm photographing: Wipeout!

Doutei

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
"That's a cute pose."

Footsteps approached the facedown boy on the mat before stopping, followed by a click flash!

"Oh s**t, are you dead?" The voice sounded again and a tall yellowblood bent down and began to try picking up the motionless tealblood's body. She'd better take the corpse off the course at least, it wouldn't do well for the morale of the other contestants. Starting off towards the medic tent to take him to Flydra, Scorpa hoped they weren't about to get in trouble with Bloodfest management over this little... incident...

nepsah
i love deimos. i've loved his posts in the nightly blend and in here. he is amazing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:53 pm
Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Perore Slicoe(Forera Serpen)
My team is: Teal

I'm photographing: cackles loudly

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Honestly he was about to fall asleep, he could feel it coming - sweet reprieve from the world for a few hours, maybe, all he had to do was just lay totally still... A click and flash managed to catch his attention though. In an instant the distant feeling of impending slumber disappeared. Oh s**t, are you dead? He didn't even realize the question was directed at him (let alone the statement about the cute pose) until hands were attempting to hoist him up.

"I'm not dead-- I can walk fine." He was still too tired to really do much other than try to get his feet under him so he could at least walk to wherever they were going. After a bit of blinking and rubbing at his eyes he recognized the older troll as the person that ran the watermelon activity... what was her name again?

Doutei
i'm glad he's been amusing ; u ; <33 scorpa cracked me up omg i'm sure he looked like a drowned rat

Blasphemoose rolled 10 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 4, 1, 6, 6, 2, 2, 1, 5 Total: 37 (10-60)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:34 pm
Quote:
WATERMELON CHAOS
✪ ✪ ✪ SMASH SLASH SPLASH

After what felt like Ages, Akkira finally took the time to come back to this booth, "Hey, Guess who's back," the redblood called cheerfully as she got ready for smashing pumpkins,  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3 Total: 27 (10-40)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:37 pm
Lorata says...!
Score:

Blasphemoose rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:38 pm
WIMPY WIPEOUT
★ ★ ONLY THE BEST WILL WIN!! ★★
Roll 1: (pass)
Roll 2: (pass)
Roll 3: (fail)  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 pm
Tamiya had been made aware of the JROTC recently, and was delighted to see that the members of the organization had set up a booth at Bloodfest. Immediately it became clear that it had to have been the perfect spot for her to brief the women of the group on the many rebels and ne’er-do-wells that were currently on her watch. Not only that, but their cover was perfect. Appropriately and yet enticingly clad sirens would surely bring in a large population of trolls to the booth, resulting in a perfect web to trap rebels. Perhaps the open military connections would dissuade some, but at least the stupidest would be trapped in a wet and wild situation. Tamiya awaited this with bated breath.

The juggalo rolled up to the booth, finding rolling around on the Boardwalk on her two-wheeled automated device much easier now that it was summer and she didn’t have to use snow chains on the tires.

“Attention, bodacious battalion babes!” Tamiya announced, spotting a couple of booth leaders. “Well done on your shimmering dangerbooth. You are all vivacious goddamn delights and you delight me to my ******** core. If you are not familiar with my military service, my name is Tamiya Aiguma and I am the head subjugglator currently serving Her Glubbulous Highness Marian. I would request you take these posters and keep a sharp eye out for potential rebellious activity.” She leaned in. “They are likely among us.”

Tamiya began to hand out posters with depictions of various criminals. “Byakko Mawiya, noted rebel leader of the Phoenix Initiative and bubblebrightblooded scum. Wanted for everything. Vremea Everai, yellowblood and high ranking rebel in the Phoenix Initiative, also basically wanted for everything. May possess healing attributes. Rianon, member of the Phoenix Initiative, greenblood with teleportation-based abilities. And then these two… Wanted for assault, and this one for assault and espionage. Redblood and possible blueblood.”

User Image

quite uneventful

doutei

yamashii

kitsuneaura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:41 pm
Zeylla had spent her night so far relaxing in the city. The festival was exciting, but some respite was needed the for the first part of the evening. But as it grew later, she felt the urge to go back and visit some booths. Perhaps win a few more trinkets to take back to her hive when this was all over. She wandered the crowds for a bit, eyeing each booth before walking off. She wanted something challenging.

She heard the girls before she saw their booth, their raucous laughter ripping through the night air, but as she stepped closer to the booth, the sounds of their catcalling and laughs seemed to die off. Zeylla slowed her pace as she waded through the crowd, and glimpsed a familiar, and slightly nerve-wracking face speaking to them. It was that purpleblood from her last visit into the city.

She touched her arms, where scars from those wicked claws were still visible, as she lacked her usual full cover in exchange for a modest, elbow to knee length swimsuit in her usual hues of grey. But it left her feeling suddenly exposed as she crept through the crowd, trying to carefully keep herself out of view, but still be able to hear and marginally see Tamiya.

“Byakko Mawiya, noted rebel leader of the Phoenix Initiative and bubblebrightblooded scum. Wanted for everything. Vremea Everai, yellowblood and high ranking rebel in the Phoenix Initiative, also basically wanted for everything. May possess healing attributes. Rianon, member of the Phoenix Initiative, greenblood with teleportation-based abilities. And then these two… Wanted for assault, and this one for assault and espionage. Redblood and possible blueblood.”

She stiffened as the purpleblood's voice rang out, and she glimpsed the posters she was handing out. Her face was on one of those posters. Zeylla squinted, scooting dangerously close to the booth and it's occupants, but she wanted to see that poster. Something looked off with her face.

But it was too dangerous, and she had no want to start anything with any of these trolls, so after giving her poster one last quizzical stare from her spot in the tide of trolls, Zeylla slipped back into the bustling crowd, hopefully without being noticed.

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Doutei generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:30 am
User Image

Tonight's turn out was at an all out low! Distracted by the news of wanted criminals, the booth babes were drawn away from manning their games and plastered the booth with some copies of the wanted poster given to them. As the JROTC, it's up to them to be an example of following the law, after all! Beware all rebels, we're ready for you! Bring it onnnnnn!

Rolling for Last Ticket Winner Because, Well, Only Two People Played the Games Today But You Both Posted Stuff So Here Goes:
1. Taki-di
2. stringency

ALSO ANNOUNCEMENT
The results table of Watermelon Chaos have been tweaked in an effort to make Dou's broken-a** game a little more fun to respond to!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nepsah
You won a ticket! Watermelon Chaos

saihen
You won a ticket! Lorata Says

Taki-di
You won a ticket! Wimpy Wipeout

penemueIntuition rolled 10 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 6, 3, 6, 4, 1, 6, 2, 2 Total: 36 (10-60)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:50 am
Quote:
WATERMELON CHAOS
✪ ✪ ✪ SMASH SLASH SPLASH

Gog, those posters looked awful.

Mahmud was working hard at the JROTC booth again that day, trying hard to smash the melons as per usual. Today he did just average, but that was okay. Something was bugging him deeply about seeing all those posters up there, and it wasn't just the shitty art. There was just so much... wrong with them. About everything.

Truth be told, Mahmud knew exactly what was bothering him...

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22

xxxxxxxx

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
penemueIntuition rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 3, 4, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2 Total: 19 (10-40)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:55 am
Lorata says...!
Score: 2

"Greenblood" had sent chills down his spine.

How was a kid supposed to relax when his friend was a walking target? Poe was a greenblood, for sure was a rebel... So when he saw a simultaneously unfamiliar yet familiar face posted on that board, that wasn't him, so much relief washed over Mahmud. Maybe just a little relief. If there were rebels here, hiding at bloodfest... if a not-so friendly person recognized Poe, like someone else did these folks...

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22

xxxxxxxx

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff